The Christmas Ball - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Christmas Ball - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Christmas Ball

Page 19 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Christmas Ball - Page 19 Empty Re: The Christmas Ball

Post by Darren Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:13 am

Darren nodded, most people seemed to be staying at Hogwarts this year for christmas. He of course, had a house to return too, but didn't want to go back there. "What?" Darren asked, hearing Danny say something, then stop.

[g2g eat]
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:14 am

"Nothing," he said quick;y then changed the subject "you staying at Hogwarts?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:23 am

"Yes I am, of course," Darren said impatiently. He hated it when Danny did that, say something half way then stop. It just got him curious. "What were you saying before?"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:25 am

"Look it's nothing," he said. (He was going to ask he was going to spend christmas with his mom and dad but didn't want to say something like that.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:29 am

"Fine," Darren said, still irritated but it was obvious he wasn't going to get an answer. "Did you see Alesy at All while you were gone?' he asked, to change the subject.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:30 am

"Nah," he said shrugging a little bit knowing that this was going to bloom into a long conversation "havent seen her since Halloween yet I didn't talk to her."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:35 am

"Yeah me neither," Darren muttered, frowning. He had to admit he missed Alesy a bit, not too much though. He didn't think she was ever coming back so whatever.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:38 am

(Danny shrugged and toke another sip.) "The thing is," he said frowning a bit "I didn't even say bye to her. Or even hi for that matter"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:47 am

"Yeah i think thats the reason she was a little pissed off at you," Darren muttered. He could tell Danny still liked Alesy, and he knew she didn't still like him. "Seriously dude, move on, Alesys not gonna come back" he said laughing. "You could go out with Sue."

Last edited by Darren on Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:49 am

"I know," he said thinking back a little bit "I was scared to say hi at her on Halloween. Didn't know what she would say. No thanks by the way"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top