Hogsmeade Christmas Trip - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hogsmeade Christmas Trip - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hogsmeade Christmas Trip

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hogsmeade Christmas Trip - Page 8 Empty Re: Hogsmeade Christmas Trip

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:02 am

Sophia rolled her eyes. "Ugh, our the most anoyig person I ever met!"said Sophia as she walked up to Kurosaki. "I'm leaving to go to another store to get away fro him, Gin, Darren you want to come?"Sophia asked them as she shot a glare at Kurosaki.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:17 am

Elizabeth didn't say anything as she saw Kurosaki was trying to be nice, she knew he didn't mean to annoy Darren and Sophia. Nathan had to keep his mouth shut because he didn't want to hurt any one feelings since he can read minds.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:34 am

Sophia rolled her eyes. "I know what your thinking, and he's not trying to be nice he's rude I met him in the forest, and he's doing this because he doesn't have anything else to do, I knew this would happen!"said Sophia sighing. As her eyes went blank she started having a vision of Simon giving Elizabeth a diamond neckace. "Your going to be surprise tonight!"said Sophia smilig as her eyes went back to normal. "Nath, don't you dare tell her by reading my mind."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:39 am

"Alright Sophi, I believe you." Elizabeth said to her hoping not to make her mad about him. But she saw her eyes went blank as she must have a vision going on. Nathan could read her mind so well. "Surprises about what?" Elizabeth asked until Sophi told Nathan not to tell his mother. "I try not to, Aunt Sophia." Nathan said.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:44 am

Sophia smiled. "You'll find out tonight, won't she Nath?"Sophia asked him smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:54 am

"Yes she will" Nathan said. "What is going on?" Elizabeth asked.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:28 am

"I don't know, neither does Nath!"said Sophia as she gave her a innocent look. Sophia knew Elizabeth knew what was going on seeing how she can see the future but she wasn't going to spoil it by telling her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:18 am

Kurosaki Ichigo wrote:'Whaaaa I did toooooo and I do know your name!!!' Ichigo exclaimed. How could I not everyone's always 'Darren this Darren that' Ichigo said under is breathe.
'Woah you don't?!! Okee then; domo Kurosaki desu' he said to Darren
'ah sorry I mean I'm Kurosaki' he said quickly noticing he had spoken in Japanese
He rubbed the back of his head with his hand, something he always did when got embarrassed etc I nearly forgot I was here....ah I miss it so much he said to himself, why the hell did I ever leave?!!!! Ichigo started to get annoyed with himself and had to control his anger.
'Anyway, you might as well introduce yourself too, as we're being so formal' he said to Darren

Darren guessed someone else had told Kurosaki his name, he sure didn't. People seemed to talk about him a lot, it was annoying. Rolling his eyes at his surprise, how could Darren know his name when he hadn't even told him? "Kurosaki.. Odd name.." he muttered, knowing he was being rude, but this guy deserved it. He was being retarded. "If you already know me, why would I want to introduce myself!?"

Ginevra Malenki wrote:Watching Darren move away, she guessed he was getting away from something. Seeing someone she didn't know go over to him, she decided she'd go save him because his face did not look happy. Walking over, she leaned on the table, half in front of the opening to where the dude could sit. "Hey Darren, wanna go to a different store? I... don't wanna go alone." she asked, making up a random excuse.

Darren looked up as Gin came to the table - he had thought she might want to talk to Soph so he had left her along before. "Sure," he said in a relieved tone, standing up instantly. It was really cold outside, but he'd take the bitter cold over sitting at the Three Broomsticks with Kurosaki - he was just too annoying! "Where too?"
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:53 pm

Zoe entered Hogsmeade and looked around. She wasn't all that sure why she was here but she was going to make the most of it anyway. As she walked down the street pulling her hoodie closer because the cold weater was just that cold. She looked around to see who all was there and what they were doing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:25 pm

Nodding as she started to walk away wth Darren, she had a feeling he hadn't wanted to stay there. "Anywhere but here?" she asked a question back, as she really had no clue where, that'd just been her excuse.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top