Hogsmeade Christmas Trip - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hogsmeade Christmas Trip - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hogsmeade Christmas Trip

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hogsmeade Christmas Trip - Page 7 Empty Re: Hogsmeade Christmas Trip

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:33 am

'Woah, calm down...I thought it was amazing, sad to see you didn't, and it appears Darren hates me for some reason, no idea why though' Ichigo replied, his smirk still on his face
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:54 am

"I wonder why!"Sophia thought to herself. "Look, I know yu don't like me, so why are you here bugging me for, just to annoy me?"Sophia asked him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:50 pm

'Huh? Me? never!' Ichiog exclaimed looking innocent
'I would never do such a thing' Ichigo smirked, I'm bored what do you expect me to do?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:56 pm

Darren frowned when Kurosaki entered the pub, he knew he was coming to the trip, but he was hoping he wouldnt be coming to the Three Broomsticks. No go though, the whole school seemed to be in the pub. He knew Kurosaki only by sight, the guy was such a freak he hadn't even introduced himself when they had met at the lake and later the forest. What a moron. Moving to the other side of the shop, he sat down at the end corner at a table hidden behind a christmas tree, so someone else unwelcome would notice him.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:04 pm

Ichigo looked around the place, it was packed to the max, who knew it was so popular ey. He spotted a couple of people he recognised from around Hogwarts and one in particular who was attempting to hide behind the Christmas tree - good thing he's short. But still it was a crappy idea, he was seen. So Ichigo being his annoying self left Sophia, she would be thrilled and made his way through the tables. Too many frickin people he thought to himself. After getting stuck behind a chair for ages he got pissed and just threw it, it hit someone but that was there fault.

Finally he made it to the Christmas tree and stood on the opposite side to the table. he then stuck his head through some of the branches and shouted 'HELLLOOOOOO DARRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEENNNNNNAAAAAA!!!!!!' with a big smirk on his face, as usual.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:08 pm

Darren looked up suddenly at a load voice, although he already knew who it was, wow he didn't know someone could be that annoying . Resisting the urge to swear at Kurosaki he looked up at him, scowling. "What do you want?"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:42 pm

'What do I want? What?! can't I just want to see my bestest friend?!!' Ichigo shouted in the most annoying voice ever. He was loving this. Making people hate him and get really really angry was one of his best qualities, especially when he was bored, being indifferent wasn't all that much fun, well not as fun as this anyway.
'So how are youuuu, I felt like I haven't seeen you in aaaagessssss, I would've thought you'd at least make an effort at least after I saved your butt' he said in the same annoying tone, laughter threatening to come out. To be honest if Darren wasn't like this it wouldn't be so much fun to annoy me, but sadly he was and therefore Ichigo had to make up for Darren's lack in personality he thought to himself. **** I hope Sophia heard that, that would so piss her and Darren off, ah this was the life. When without music, resort to annoying people. Best quote ever, and it was obviously by Ichigo who had just made that up on the spot. Cause he was just amazing like that
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:51 pm

Darren tried to ignore Ichigo, just looking the oppisote direction and sipping his butter beer. However, he had to respond when he said he had saved him, WHAT? "You didn't save me you total retard," Darren said irritated beyond words. Ichigo hadn't really saved him, Darren could of handled the werewolf himself, in fact, he could of handled the situtation better without this idiot there. "You dont even know my name, you haven't even told me yours! And you think your my best friend? Your messed up," he told Ichigo, sighing in exasperation.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:16 pm

'Whaaaa I did toooooo and I do know your name!!!' Ichigo exclaimed. How could I not everyone's always 'Darren this Darren that' Ichigo said under is breathe.
'Woah you don't?!! Okee then; domo Kurosaki desu' he said to Darren
'ah sorry I mean I'm Kurosaki' he said quickly noticing he had spoken in Japanese
He rubbed the back of his head with his hand, something he always did when got embarrassed etc I nearly forgot I was here....ah I miss it so much he said to himself, why the hell did I ever leave?!!!! Ichigo started to get annoyed with himself and had to control his anger.
'Anyway, you might as well introduce yourself too, as we're being so formal' he said to Darren
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:28 pm

Watching Darren move away, she guessed he was getting away from something. Seeing someone she didn't know go over to him, she decided she'd go save him because his face did not look happy. Walking over, she leaned on the table, half in front of the opening to where the dude could sit. "Hey Darren, wanna go to a different store? I... don't wanna go alone." she asked, making up a random excuse.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top