Hogsmeade Christmas Trip - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hogsmeade Christmas Trip - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hogsmeade Christmas Trip

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hogsmeade Christmas Trip - Page 2 Empty Re: Hogsmeade Christmas Trip

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:12 pm

Ichigo smirked just from Darren's scowl he could tell how he felt. This is gonna be an interesting year....
'Oh I see...yeah you're probably surprised right? Well sue me I haven't had much time to look around' Ichigo shrugged. Surely it's not that big of a thing, it can't be THAT great....

After Addt left Ichigo soon got bored of just standing around waiting for what seemed like ages, what the hell was he waiting for anyway?! Idiot he said to himself. So instead he stood up straight and walked in the direction of main gates. No point in wasting more time...he had stuff to do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:37 pm

Darren rolled his eyes at Addy, he was surprised she knew what he was thinking. Those four were basically his best friends in Hogwarts, and Jess of course. He was only really watiing for Gin, but if she wasn't coming, he might as well go. Sighing, he walked out into the cold.

Hell, it was colder than he thought, and the wind was fierce as well. Holding himself to be warmer, he walked quickly, hoping to make it to the Three Broomsticks at least.

Last edited by Darren on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:56 am

Sophia walked into Hogsmeade with her Gryffindor scarf and her Gryffindor hoddie with her coat and gloves on as she walked through the cold streets of Hogsmeade. As she seen Darren one of her best friends she smiled and ran up to catch up with him. "Hey Darren, aren't you cold?"Sophia asked him as she walked beside him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Addy Adeagbo Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:01 am

Addy ran inside Honeydukes pushing the door open. " Two cartons of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans please. " Addy said. She then took the coins out her pocket and smacked it on the counter infront of the owner. Mr. Flume gave Addy the wo cartons of beans. Addy sat down next to the window, she was waiting for Sophia or one of her friends to arrive or past bye. Then she would join them.
Addy Adeagbo
Addy Adeagbo

Number of posts : 280

http://summerfeldhigh.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:08 am

Nikki had lots of warm clothes on. She had a white long sleeved top, a brown hoodie, a pink scarf, skinny jeans, black boots, black gloves and a white beanie. She was looking outside of shops. "Deck the halls with boughs of hollies, fa la la la la la la la la..." Nikki sang quietly to herself.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:43 am

Andrian walked beside Nikki with his hand dugged into his black hooded jumper pocket to keep them warm from the coldness, "Are you done singing yet?" he looked at her hoping she would stop singing since he had been singing for ages since they have walked out of Hogwart.

Hogsmeade Christmas Trip - Page 2 93-76
^ My clothes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:44 am

Nikki jumped and screamed at the same time. "You always scary me!" Nikki said using kindy language. "Sure, yeah I'm done" she continued in her normal voice.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:46 am

Andrian smirked at her and confusion were showed on his face, "I thought you knew i was beside you" he looked at her then watched where he was going because he almost hitted a pole staight in the face
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:23 am

"Nope, must've fallen asleep or something" Nikki replied. "What're you going to get Brandy?" Nikki asked Andrian.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:26 am

Andrian shrugged his shoulder and smiled at her, " I just have to look i guess" he smiled at her still walking alongside with her as they entered a clothe shop which he open breifly for them to go in
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top