Hogsmeade Christmas Trip - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hogsmeade Christmas Trip - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hogsmeade Christmas Trip

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hogsmeade Christmas Trip - Page 12 Empty Re: Hogsmeade Christmas Trip

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:10 pm

The weather outside was colder than she thought it was going to be. "Next time I need a heavier coat." Zoe said to herself. As she walked down the road she saw other students scattered here and there. They all seemed to be havinga great time. It was good to see that. Zoe drew he hoodie closer to herself trying to keep the warmth in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:19 pm

Sophia rolled her eyes as she looked back at the store. "Thank you, I never wanted him there in the frist place!"said Sophia as put the heating charm back on her. As they walked down the street Sophia tried to see but it was hard seeing how the wind was blowing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:42 pm

Zoe walked down futher and saw someone walking out of a store. It wasn't until she got closer that she saw it was Soph. "Hello Soph. How are you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:36 am

* After an hour *

Andrian walked out of the shop and looked at the sandel designed for girls which he brought just for Brandy, while he grabbed the key in the bag for a car which he won and wanted to give to Nikki because she had brought him and expensive motorbike so he wanted to return favor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:18 am

Sophia smiled at Zoe. "Hey zoe, how are you?"Sophia asked her smiling as she looked at her. "Aren't you cold?"Sophia asked her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:52 am

Brandy walked over to The Three Broomsticks and walked inside, shaking the snow off her head and sitting down at a table. "One butterbeer please", She told the bartender and she waved her wand, lighting a fire in the jar she had to keep her hands warm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:34 pm

Zoe pulled her hoodie a little closer to herself. "Yea. I am about to freeze. YOu ould have thought I would have grabbed a heaver coat but I dont know what I was thinking. How are you doing?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top