Marriage is Murder - Page 93
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 93 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 93 of 100 Previous  1 ... 48 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 96 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 93 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:21 am

Brant heard Abby scream and looked at Robert as he motioned to Marcus to stay with Khaat. Both Jess and Cassidy looked at each other. "Could be a nightmare she gets them a lot" Jess said softly as she put the veg into the fridge and veg rack Cassidy helping with the meats and dairy products. Jack had heard the scream and headed in he moved behind Robert and followed him into the bedroom it was then he saw the red marks on her and the black spider skutteling away and off the bed he hit it and squashed it .

"Spider is she okay?" he asked but saw the bite " BRANT POTIONS, SPIDER BITE!!" he called and Brant came running with his bag.

"Spider bite what spider" he asked and saw Jack point to the black splat on the wall by the bed " ow nice going " he said and took out a tub of balm" this should do the trick, no sting instant soothing" he said " it has an anti venom in it designed for spider bites, used it several times myself, but keep her close not sure how it will react with such a small person." Jack watching and looked at the other children still sleeping. He walked over to James and covered him back up with a chuckle.

"Hes like his dad hates being covered up." he said smiling.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:46 am

Robert only had an instant to see the spider. He was aware that it was native to the islands but so far, they hadn't had any issue with it. He believed he knew of a potion that, if drizzled around the boundary of the property, would keep toxic spiders outside the boundary lines. He hadn't used it in a long, long time, but he knew it existed.

Once Brant had put the antitoxin on Abbey's leg, Robert went over and picked up the horrified, sobbing child. She clung to him as if he was the only human being left in the world. Edward stood in the doorway, watching the entire business, glad that the others had it well in hand.

He was grateful that he had a crew that could react so quickly to anything that was thrown their way and that they had gotten to Abbey so quickly. He couldn't speak to tell them he was grateful, and, for now, he would have to trust that they knew.

He motioned around the floor to them, hoping they understood that meant for them to check for any other wildlife that might be in the house. He doubted there was any more but he wanted to be certain.

He carried Abbey out of the nursery into the living room. Khaat was upset, fearful, seeing her daughter clinging to her papa. She saw him sit down in a rocking chair in the living room and merely cuddle her and soothe her. Brian had come in from outside when he heard the screaming but with so many rushing to the bedroom, there hadn't been room or time for one more to respond. He knew he needed to wait out in the living room with the others.

"Is she alright?" she asked. Robert nodded. He laid his hand on Abbey's leg drawing off the worst of the pain for her. He wanted to know, though, if the toxin were to still spread, so he didn't relieve all her symptoms so that he still had something to look for.

"Do I want to know what that was?" Brian asked.

"Bloody big spider," Edward said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:53 am

Brant looked at Robert as he motioned to the floor " Jack check the floor for more and block any holes so they can't get in if there are any others, Robert you remember that potion to stop spiders, I'll make it and get it down right away should stop any more coming into the house. " he said as Jack got on his knees. Jack found two more and squashed them too.

" okay rooms clear " he said wiping squashed spider from his hand. " I found a hole in the far corner, its blocked up now" he added and watched as Brant left for his room. " I'll do the same outside where that hole was" he added and walked out. Brant walked passed Brian and Abby and smiled.

"The balm I used has a numbing agent in it, but some poison could remain, I don't think she will have much more than like a bad tooth ache." he said softly.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:16 am

Robert nodded, glad Brant was also thinking of the spider deterrant. Robert didn't want any more of them around the kids.

Angus went into the kitchen and got one of the fruit cookies off the cooling rack and brought it into Abbey.

"Have a cookie, Abs," Angus said. "You'll like it. Its very sweet." She took the cookie and tasted it. "Like it?" he asked. She nodded, sniffling. "Good. There are lots more." He looked at Robert. "Would some ice help her leg?" Robert shook his head. He would monitor this himself for now. Robert acciod a storybook off the shelf in the living room and opened it and flicked his fingers at the drawings to get them to move and to act out the story for Abbey. He'd have preferred to read it to her himself, but she seemed satisfied with this for now.

"Shall I fix dinner early?" Angus asked them. "I had planned on a classic Asian sesame chicken with stir fried vegetables and fried rice. Perhaps an Asian noodle soup instead of a salad."

"Sounds perfectly lovely," Marcus said. "I know I heard her stomach growl."

"That was yours, and you know it," Khaat said. "Don't let him fool you. He does know how to eat like a football player if he lets himself."

"You mean like Jack?" Michael teased.

"Nobody eats like Jack," Angus laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:24 am

Brant smiled at Abby and moved quickly to his room to make that potion. Jack walked in and heard the mention of food " oow sounds nice and hey I heard that." he said as Jess walked over.

" that was the whole idea Jack" she whispered to him " and you do have a large appetite" she told him patting his stomach.

" I am a growing man" he said as Steven walked passed and smirked.

" yes growing out " he said and Jack chuckled as Jess did her best not to laugh.

"What can I say I love good food and Angus does good cooking" he said grinning as he knew they were just joking with him. Cassidy chuckled as she out the last of her food away. She too had grown to appreciate good food, from living off scraps as a teen to what she ate now she she could understand the way he thought. She walked out of the kitchen area and over to Brian and Khaat.

" would you mind if Steven and I used the pool, theres something I..ow hell...I would like Steven to teach me to swim," she said as Steven walked over to her." you know like properly I know with everything thats been going on its been difficult, but I thought while the kids were sleeping and before supper?" she asked biting her bottom lip.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:38 am

"Go ahead," Brian told her. "That's a training program basic, and I'm find with you going ahead with that.

"Well," Kate said, "why don't we wait on the grownups eating until after the kids go to bed? We can eat later?"

"What do you have in mind, Kate?" Angus asked.

"This compound has a multimillion dollar view," Kate said. And the breezeways are beautiful at night when they're lit by candles. So why don't we hang some drapes on the inside walls for a bit of privacy and let them be open to the ocean view on the other side? The grown ups can enjoy some privacy and dinner by candlelight."

"Its a lovely idea," Khaat said. "How about Brian and Marcus and I watching the kids while the rest of you enjoy that and then you lot can return the favor for us tomorrow night? Brian and I can have some adult time tomorrow night, and Marcus can have the night off then."

"You're just trying to get in the last little bit of adult time before you start changing diapers again," Marcus teased her.

"I'm not that rusty," she said. "The triplets just finished with diapers."

"At this rate, I'm going to be changing diapers when I'm in my 60s," Brian groaned.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:46 am

Cassidy smiled and looked at Steven who nodded with Brian's statement she moved back to their room and changed heading to the pool Steven chuckled and did the same soon they both were in the pool a be it Cassidy clinging to him. " you have to let me go" he said to her and she shook her head " I can't teach you if your drowning me " he said and she slowly let him go.

" sorry" she said still gripping his arm she saw Steven chuckle but stayed close to him. Jess looked at Brian and Khaat then at Kate " I think thats a great idea Kate, and I will be happy to do that for you tomorrow Brian" she said and poked Jack who nodded he would too for them. Brant returned moments later with the potion in two bottles.

"Jack could you spread this bottle around the front of the house while I do the back this should stop any more spiders getting in" he said and smiled to Abby " they don't like the smell it gives off but we can't smell it. " he told her and headed out Jack followed behind him bottle in his hand.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:34 am

While the others were busy, Michael took Kate out, at her request, and she bought some lovely white drapes for the breezeways and some additional candles, and some toys for the kids.

When she got back, Michael helped her with whatever tasks she felt needed to be done. Brian had ideas of his own. He went to the living room in one of the other houses and made bedrolls from sofa cushions for each of the kids. He gathered indoor palm trees and plants and sand and created a replica of the beach but indoors in a safe place with an enchanted fire ring, and then created a starry sky on the ceiling. They were going to get to 'sleep under the stars' in a safe way.

Khaat saw Brian was busy doing something or another, and she was curious as to what he was doing.

"So lets go see," Marcus laughed. "You want to stretch your legs?"

"Okay," she said. He noticed she had almost become too comfortable on the sofa and was having trouble getting up. He managed to stifle a grin.

"Okay, this is code for 'Marcus, help me up,'" he laughed. "You do realize you have another month to go, right?"

"No, I can do it myself," she said, struggling. He reached under her good shoulder and helped her up.

"It would be easier if you had two hands to use and not one," he said. "Take the help when you can get it." He took her over to the other house and saw what Brian was planning.

"All you need are some s'mores," she said.

"I think we can do that," he said.

"Where are we going to sleep?" she asked.

"I am going to lay on the floor with the kids," he said.

"Then I will too."

"Are you crazy? How will you get down there or get up?" he frowned.

"You're a wizard. Figure something out," she said, kissing him on the cheek. "I'll ask Angus about the s'mores." She headed back to the main house.

"I wanna see how you're going to do this," Marcus said to Brian before following her.

"So do I," Brian frowned.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:31 pm

Steven saw Kate and Michael and smiled at what they were doing " that will look wonderful at night " he said still holding Cassidy who glanced back at them as well.

" ow we really have to enjoy that later right now, teach" she said and he chuckled moving back from her a little. He soon had cassidy swimming in front of him  as he could see her determination to want to learn. Jess stayed inside for now cleaning up even with the spells she found spots it missed and made the beds with fresh sheets.  

Jack and Brant moved around the out side of the building spreading the potion soon all spiders fled away from the house and the met up by the back doors both sat down and smiled. "looking good Kate" Brant said smiling.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:50 pm

Kate finished her work, and Khaat asked Angus about the s'mores for the kids. Once the kids were fed, Angus and Edward helped Brian take the kids over to where Brian had set up the fake campout for them.

Marcus went over with Khaat and Brian. Brian had still not made any accommodation for Khaat to join him on the floor with the kids. Marcus knew she wanted to be a part of it. He put a mattress on the floor for her and Brian to share.

"You really don't think she's going to get down on the floor, do you?" Brian asked.

"Getting down on the floor is easy," Marcus said. "Its the getting up that is the hard part. I think we can manage that for her, though." He helped her down on the mattress without much trouble. "You'll have to let me know when you want up," he told her. "You certainly won't make it by yourself."

"Is that a dare?" she asked.

"Certainly not," he frowned.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 93 of 100 Previous  1 ... 48 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 96 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top