Marriage is Murder - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 10 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 55 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 10 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:09 am

Jack had forgot ot his jacket as he appeared he heard a peacing scream and turned on his feet running down the coridoors till he found them "JAMES!!" he called out and gave a growl as he movedto stand with Lee. " get her out of here " he said and looked to Edward " tackt?" he asked simply as Steven arrived his wand drawn and ready to fire.

Jack loked at James " leave now brother or stay in a body bag" he hissed at him his hands balled as he stood looking at him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:34 am

"Go," Edward told Lee softly. "He's right. We've got this."

Lee didn't have to tell Abbey to hold tight. She had her little arms wrapped tight around his neck with no sign of ever letting go.  

James apparated out, and Lee thought he was gone. He turned to take Abbey back to Khaat's room, and the instant he turned around, James apparated back in, in front of him and reached out and clutched tight to Abbey.

"Sonofa..." Lee began, perfectly willing to die to protect the child in his arms.  "Somebody get him!"

Edward looked at Jack, giving him a silent cue to go get him. Edward marched towards James as if he had absolutely no fear. He simply made huge slashing motions, causing deep sectumsempras across James, buying time for Jack, distracting him, not caring about the mess he was going to make.

"You wanted the lady's shoulder, I'll take yours," Edward said, slashing at James, hoping Jack had time to perhaps get behind James to make James release Abbey and then to drive James out.  

"You wanted her throat, I'll take yours." He slashed again.  "And if you don't let go of the child, we'll take your life."

Lee was becoming aware of Abbey's new terrified screaming, with James trying to take her from him. He felt little fingernails in his neck, and felt her kicking James--and unintentionally kicking Lee too in the ribs. He was glad she had her family's fighting spirit.   He was also aware that he and Abbey both were getting covered in smashed pumpkin pasties.  He flicked his wand, causing the smashed pasties to hurl right into James's face.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:28 pm

Jack nodded his head at Edwards cues he ported out but appeared in the room behind James his nails growing as he with sped grabbed James around his throat pulling back the fingers on james hand " let her go brother." he growled at him as if he as spitting out the word brother. His claws gripping his neck tight he could feel him struggaling against him and caught an elbow in his ribs he felt one or two break but he ignore the pain and held tight to him dragging him into the room and away from Abby who he had to admire her fighting spirit and smiled to her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:45 pm

Lee kept tight hold of Abbey while the others fought James back. When Jack left with James, Lee took Abbey away. He went down the hallway, right beside the nurses' station. He sat with her and soothed her. He checked her to be sure she was alright.

"How did you know he was here?" Lee asked her finally.

"I smell him," she told Lee, still hiding in his chest. "He smell bad." Lee hadn't smelled a thing. He could only chalk it up to her animagus. There had to be a reason she smelled things he didn't.

He took her back to Khaat's room, where Khaat and Brian and Kate were anxiously waiting. Brian took Abbey from Lee, seeing the smashed pasties all over her.

"What happened?" he asked Abbey softly.

"Big doggie," she told Brian. Brian frowned, looking at Lee.

"James," Lee confirmed.

"Get me out of here," Khaat told Brian. "We dont' have a choice. Get me out now."

"Hold on," Brian said. "Let's wait until Jack and Marcus and Edward come back."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:39 am

Jack struggled against James who was to his suprise the stronger he kicked him across the room and into a tray of scapels that and dug into his shoulder but he picked up one and flung it at james it cut across his face leaving a nasty deep open cut across it. Jack saw James pull back but he aslw saw edard and the others had left and he let go but james swipped his back making him cry out he turned quickly but saw James leave. He walked down to the room and looked at them " hes gone he said as he pulled back his anger to make his wear side calm down. It was then he winced at his wounds and sat down.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:03 am

Abbey became newly horrified when she saw all the blood when Jack came back in. It was entirely too much for the tiny girl--too much gore, too much blood, too much terror. Her horrified screams of trauma ripped at Khaat's and Brian's hearts. Khaat looked at Brian who had the same thought that she did. She nodded. Brian kissed his daughter's cheek and brushed his hand across her forehead and cast a deep sleep spell on her. She fell limp against him.

"Thank you, Jack," Brian said quietly, unable to speak to him before over Abbey's screaming.

"Lee," Khaat said. "Take her someplace safe. Someplace where she's out of this. This is just too much for her. She's too little."

"Agreed," Brian said. Lee took Abbey from Brian, realizing the seriousness of what they were saying. They didn't know where he would take her. They only wanted her safe and away from James.

"Is there any reason why I shouldn't take her to her papa?" Lee asked.

"That's probably a very good idea," Brian said. "Now that we know he can touch her. Just get her to a safe place."

"Like she was mine," Lee promised. Lee ported out, holding the sleeping Abbey close to him. Edward and Marcus came back after making checks and not finding James anywhere. They'd eliminated the blood from the other parts of the building.

Brian turned his attentions to closing Jack's wounds. Khaat accio'd her own chart. Brian saw exactly what she was doing, but he kept his mind on his work. He knew that if he were in her shoes, he'd have felt the same way. He did fear for taking her home the very next day after she had nearly died, but he also understood her thinking.

"Marcus, your pen, please?" she asked softly. Marcus handed her the pen from his pocket.

"Your clothes?" He asked her. She nodded, flipping through the charts to sign her own discharge. She signed it and closed the charts.

"Use your cloak," Kate said. "It will cover the hospital gown, and you can return it later. If you're going to go, then do it with as little fuss as possible."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:28 am

Jack winced while Brian worked on his wounds " I didn't mean to scare Abby " he said softly wincing as his wounds started to heal thanks to Brian he watched Khaat and looked back to Brian " is she well enough to leave?" he asked but shook his head " never mind she knows what shes doing" he said and took off his shirt and ripped jacket " that was my favorate" he said " I am just disapointed I didn't get to kill him but ,,damn he came close with me " he groaned his fingers brushing ovre his chest and broken and bruised ribs.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:44 am

"I know," Brian said. "It wasn't just you. It was all of it. She'll be fine when Lee gets her to Robert. She feels safe with him." When Jack asked if she was well enough to leave, Brian said softly, "No. She's not. Its dangerous. But If I were her, I'd be doing the same thing." He flicked his wand at Jack's ribs to set them. "You're going to need to shower when you get home. I'd suggest you perhaps do that downstairs in the spa or something so you don't scare the daylights out of Jess or the kids."

He looked at Kate and Cassidy. "You two, pack up. We're leaving. Marcus, you get her home--in one piece. You take her straight to bed. No stops, no sidetrips. We'll make her comfortable when we get there."

"I can manage this myself," she said, tossing back the covers and trying to get up to her feet. Her legs wouldn't begin to hold her, and she sank instantly. Marcus scowled and caught her much too easily.

"What the hell was that?" he frowned at her. "Admirable, but incredibly stupid, you know."

"I can do this," she said, trying to steady herself, trying to balance herself by clutching him with her good hand, keeping hold of him by a huge fistful of his jacket.

"Suuuure you can," he said. "Shall I let go and you can try falling perhaps a bit more gracefully?"

"No," she said, not intending to let go of him.

"That's what I thought," he said. He picked her up.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:24 am

Jack went to stand as he saw Khaat get out of bed and almost fall he paused seeing Marcus was right there for her and sat back down " yeah I'll do that " he was still stiff but at least the cuts were just scars " wish I could have killed him" he said under his breath some what angry he had not done it already. Cassidy moved t the bed and took off the sheets motioning her hand clean ones remade it and she sent the others to the laundry basket while she cleaned up the room before looking at Kate.

"she will be okay?" she asked worried about her " I know Robert ad Jess can help her heal but..I can't help worry about her" she said and moved to jack handing him a damp cloth to clean his chest and shoulders down.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:41 am

"We'll get him," Edward said. Edward didn't lose a target once he had a rogue werewolf. "Just because he's bigger doesn't make him smarter. I've seen a lot of big dumb ones, too, in my time."

"He needs to die," Khaat said to them. "He has no redeeming factors. I see no good in him. We need to just be done with him. I won't have him traumatizing my children."

"Abbey is going to be fine," Edward said. "She trusts the grown ups around her. She knows she's safe in her house, and she's bonded like iron to your father. Lee will get her home to him, and he'll have her settled in no time. You wait and see. You do realize that you are risking your life to go home right now, and that, in the long run, it accomplishes very little. James isn't after you anymore."

"What it does do is to shield the ones I love by getting everyone home to the estate," she said. "None of you are going to leave me here by myself."

"Certainly not," Brian said.

"So, I have to get home," she said.

"Khaat," Edward said, "I love you dearly, so don't take this in the wrong way, but sometimes Gryffindors are just really stupid with their drive to protect the ones they love, even if it means giving up their own lives to do it."

"Here, here," Marcus laughed.

"Shut it, you," Khaat said. He laughed. "You weren't a Gryffindor, were you?" she asked Belby. Kate draped Khaat's cloak around her.

"Hell, no," he laughed. "I'm a Ravenclaw, and proud of it."

"Would you two reminisce at home, please?" Brian asked, finishing with Jack.

"Yes, Sir," Marcus said. "We'll see you there." He ported out with her.

"Cassidy? Kate? Are we all packed?" Brian asked. "If we're going to go, we need to get the heck out before James decides to return to see if he can get a second round."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 55 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top