Marriage is Murder - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 9 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 54 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 9 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:34 am

Jess smiled and relaxed seeing Abby with Robert and Khaat and hear her words Jack was glad she had gone with lee as Jess went to check on Khaat . " How you feeling?" she asked softly, wondering if it was time to give her another dose of the special potion Robert and edward had made for her. She looked to Robert and waited hoping he would give her some sort of sigh that she could go ahead. Jack walked over to her.

"Hug therapist?" he said and she nodded her head to him.

"Yes, hug therapy is real, though in this case its more for Abby, she needed to have something that made her feel like she was helping and thats her best trait" she said and Jess looked at Jack.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:47 am

"I'm okay," Khaat said to Jess. Robert went back over to the bed, but still made no effort to touch her.

"He wants to talk to you," Brian said to her quietly.

"This sounds serious," Khaat said.

"Well, not in the way you mean," Brian said. "You've not been used to being so distant from him lately. It hasn't made sense to you. Well, it didn't make sense to us either until now."

"What do you mean, 'until now'?" she asked.

"He really is protecting you," Brian said. "The curse was transferred to him from his attacker who is cursed. It was an unintentional energy transfer. Your father believes anyone who does energy work could be vulnerable to getting it from him, and he isn't going to do that." He paused a second and then added. "And he especially isn't going to take any chance of transferring it to someone who doesn't even know she's pregnant."

It seemed to go over Khaat's head for a moment. She had to replay his words in her ears. She looked at him and frowned.

"What?"

"It's true," he said. "I know it isn't what we planned, but you're two months pregnant. And he's protecting you and our child."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:58 pm

Jes walked over to Khaat and held her hand " its true " she said " Im sure you can feel it your self too" she said smiling at her. Jess checked her vitals too and then noted it in the file that she was awake and responded to the potion. Jess looekd at Brian and Robert she hoped Khaat would acept she was pregnant and remain at teh hospital or under their help at least. Jack watched from the door both lee and Abby togther Jess sa this and shook her head " relax Jack shes safe " Jess told him.

Jack sighed and nodded his head " sorry can't help it" he said looking to Brian again stretched out his back feeling a little stiff as he has on his feet for along time stayed on his feet.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:15 am

She looked up at her father. He merely looked at her and shrugged. She looked in his eyes and saw he was telling the truth.

"All of this...this avoiding...all the things you threw at me....all the wonky magic...it was all to keep from touching me?" she looked at him.

"With all due respect," Edward said quietly. "You only know what you see he deals with from your own point of view. What he truly deals with on the inside is not anything he wants anyone else to deal with. Unless we find the countercurse, he can and h will take this curse he has to the grave with him before he lets anyone he loves be exposed to it."

"That is utter madness!" she was angry now, staring right into her father's face. "I will not be separated from you for the rest of my life. I refuse...."

Robert merely held up his hand to stop her. He looked directly at her. It was his nonverbal to her to tell her that as much as she might not like it, the choice was his and not hers.

"So what was that yesterday? You were perfectly prepared to let me die to avoid touching me?" she was irked now. Robert glared at her, furious, and waved her away, turning away from her and starting to pace a bit, irritated. He looked up at Brian and then pointed at Khaat, glaring at him.

"Let's not let this get out of hand," Brian said, not wanting her or Robert either one to stress. "Khaat, he was here. He was in surgery with us. You were not without him, and since you lived, obviously the plan worked. And as for you, Robert, if it had been the choice between risking transferring the curse to her or her certain death, there isn't one of us who seriously believes you'd have chosen to let her die. So--point made on both sides. Now, both of you, do move on. If the issues is the baby, then let's talk about the baby. Rehashing yesterday won't help."

He looked up at Jack. "Jack, Lee Shepherd has saved our lives more times that any of us can count. Do please stop treating him like I'm letting James babysit her. If Lee is guilty of anything, its of spoiling her rotten."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:42 pm

Jess listened and nodded to agree with Brian on the fact it had been rober that had saved her they only did as he instructed every one in what to do . Jack walked over and looked at Robert he was unsure if he could touch him since he didn't deal in energy. But he did hear Brians words and nodded.

"bad habit Im sorry" he said and moved to the main door to leave them to talk over thing. what she was Jess looked at Robert unsure what she wa to do but she just checked Khaat again noting her blood presure
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:12 am

"Lee said he was taking Abbey to find the trolley lady," Edward said. "I'm sure its fine."

"He's going to be looking a long time," Brian laughed. "We don't have a trolley lady, and he knows it."

Robert drew his portkey out of his pocket. He felt like it was time for him to go. Khaat was alright for the moment. He looked at her. He didn't want this to end on a foul note.

"I know," She said to him. "Go, if you need to. It's okay. Its..just been a lot." He nodded. He ported out. After he left, Khaat said, "I...wish he had told me."

"He didn't have a way to," Edward said. "I don't think he knew until the day he was attacked. The spell has kept him from telling us much of anything."

"How do we find a countercurse, Edward?" Brian asked.

"Not sure," Edward said. "He clearly doesn't know either."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:31 am

Jess watched as Robert left and sighed shaking her head " you should rest Khaat" she said and looked at Brian " My sift ends soon Jack can stay if you want him to" she asked Jack turned and looked at them both as Jess spoke. She moved to sit down as Cassidy appeared.

"Im not a healer but I'm here to watch Khaat while Jess rests " she said softly to Brian and looked to Jack who stood by the door his arms folded across his chest. " steven is coming in 3 hours to relive you" she said .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:43 am

"We'll be fine," Brian said. "Jack, you've been here since we got here yesterday morning. Go ahead and go. Cassidy's here, Marcus and Kate and I are here. We'll try to make sure things are fine."

Lee brought Abbey back, and at her request, he had added lots of pockets to her clothes. And in each pocket were two or three pumpkin pasties.

Brian laughed out loud. "What did you do?" he laughed.

"I gots lots now!" Abbey beamed.

"What do you need that many for?"

"Because they mine," she shrugged simply.

"I'm not going to be able to let you babysit again, am I?" Brian looked at Lee, laughing.

"Oh, what's the harm?" Lee laughed.

"You are spoiling her completely," Kate laughed. "Are you going to share, Abbey?" Abbey took one and took a big bite of it, shaking her head no.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:15 am

Jack walked to Jess and wrapped his arms around her waist " okay see you tonight " he said and ported out with Jess leaving Cassidy with lee and Brian. Cassidy walked over to Khaat and smiled.

" Good to see you awake" she said smiling " the kids drew these for you" she stuk up some get well soon pictures so she could see them and smiled as she saw Abby and all the pasties in her pockets " wow even I couldn't eat that many" she said and chuckled.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:26 am

"Thank you," Khaat said, smiling, always loving anything the kids drew or made. "And thanks for hanging them up for me. Abbey? You didn't make a picture for me?"

Abbey scampered back over to the bed and drew a pumpkin pasty out of her pocket and handed it to Khaat.

"I share," she offered one to her.

"You keep it," she said, smiling. "You came to see me, and that's enough."

Abbey was listening to her mother, but she turned, without notice and ran out of the room and down the hall. Lee and Marcus followed quickly, not accustomed to Abbey running off from her mother so suddenly. It even perked up Brian's attention and Kate's.

Abbey seemed to know where she was going. She ran down the hall and around a corner where she came face to face with James. She shrieked, frightened.

Lee and Marcus heard the frightened scream of the three year old, their wands already drawn. They spun around the corner at the same time, just as James laughed, delighted at the chance to get the Lupin child so easily.

"NOT on my watch!" Marcus fired repeatedly, quickly, at James, making James retreat a step or two. Lee clutched tight to Abbey's hand and jerked her away from James's reach. He picked her up.

"Go!" Marcus told Lee. Lee had no intention of letting Marcus fight a monster like James alone. He balanced Abbey on one hip so he could fire his wand with his other hand. Lee's first thought was that they needed to get Khaat out of St. Mungo's, no matter what he condition.

"Edward!" Lee shouted, unable to care that they were in the ICU unit.

"Shit," Brian sighed, as he and Kate drew their wands, "Go, Edward." Edward had already drawn and headed quickly down the hallway towards Lee's call.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 54 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top