Marriage is Murder - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 8 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 54 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 8 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:42 am

Jess smiled at Abby and Lee togther " I think there beautful Abby and Kate has a spare suit in her room. " she said and walked into Kates office returning with Kate's spare suit on a hanger "Its all I can find" she said hanging it up close by Robert as she accioed the polyjuice potion to her hand walking over she placed it down next to Robert making sure not to touch him rembering his warning back in the main house that first day. Stepping back she looked at the both and smiling. Jess was pleased that he could at least hold Abby in his arms. " so is it because shes young and her ability hasn't appeared yet is that why you can hold her?" she asked happy but a little confused.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:59 am

Robert nodded. It was all he could figure too.

"I know too much about Abbey and what she's already done at her young age not to know she's going to inherit her mother's ad her grandmother's talents," Lee said. "But right now, her innocence protects her. Robert, I think you should enjoy it." I

If Abbey could be that hope that kept him anchored and focused, then, Lee felt that Robert needed to perhaps allow it and keep that hope close to him for right now.

Robert was glad they'd found clothes and more polyjuice for him. He wasn't sure he wanted to change back, though. That meant he had to let go of Abbey.

"Papa," Abbey said. "You gonna put Gramma on? Like I put my fur on?"

"That is precisely what he's going to do," Lee asked. "How did you know?"

"I see-d it before," she shrugged. "That juice makes people." She pointed to the bottle.

"You are entirely too smart. That is exactly what it does," Lee said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23621
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:07 am

Jess smiled at Abbys discription and looked to Lee " she's way too bright " she said and chuckled " wish mine were that bright." she saw the look in Roberts eyes and shook her head " stay as you are I'll can send Jack for a suit for you or borrow one of Marcus's there's one in his bag still and your both about the same hight and build, Lee's right, enjoy it, were all here." she told him hoping for once he would stay himself " I feel Khaat would love to see you and not the polyjuice person." she then stepped back waiting for his decishion on what he would do.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:44 am

"She definitely would," Lee said. "And don't you think you ought to explain to her why you can't touch her? That might come a bit easier if you looked like you and not like a second mother."

Robert didn't relish trying to tell her that. He didn't want to upset her. He looked at Lee, not sure the timing was good on that.

"Robert," Lee said. "I know you, and I know how you raised your daughter. She's strong. You have no idea what a relief it will be to her if she understands that you don't hate her, that you do still love her."

Robert looked at Lee, frowning. Hating her had never once entered his mind.

"Robert, look at her face. Look at all the bruises that you put there because your curse made you so afraid of passing the curse onto her that you hurt her in trying to keep her from being hurt. If I didn't know how that all worked, I'd be confused. I'm sure she is. Talk to her. It'll help her to understand. And that can only help her."

Robert felt Abbey patting his cheek. He looked down at her.

"Papa? Mama has a boo boo?" She asked. Robert smiled slightly. Abbey had a way of understanding bits of conversation enough to get the gist of things.

"Abs," Lee said. "Yeah. Mama has a boo boo. She's here, and we're all taking care of her."

"Who hurt my mama?" She looked at Lee with hard, cold eyes. Lee had seen that look before. It was the same hard stare that Robert had, that Khaat had, that stare that made her all Lupin. Lee looked at her.

"Abs, it was the doggies," Lee said. "The same ones that sometimes come to your yard."

"I hate them," she said coldly. "I hates them lots!" Her fear of losing her mother was taking over, and her anger followed closely behind. Robert petted her hair and then wrapped her close to him again. She cuddled close, now needing her papa for comfort.

"You kill him," she looked up at Robert. She was insistent. She wanted James dead. So did Robert. Robert nodded. He had every intention of making sure James was dead. "I see Mama?"

"Abbey," Lee said, "her boo boos are pretty big."

"She MY mama. I see her," Abbey got up off Robert's lap and faced Lee, her little hands on her hips. Robert raised one eyebrow, not used to her being quite so assertive. He almost found it amusing.

"I'll take you downstairs, and we'll ask your Daddy," Lee said. "But if he says no, there isn't anything I can do. Okay?"

"She not his mama. She my mama," Abbey scowled.

"We'll try," he said. Robert got up and went into the bathroom off his office and made a quick change. He looked, on the outside at least, like he was back in power, back in command. But he was nowhere near ready for it. He shrank Kate's clothes and put them in his pocket, along with the bottle of polyjuice.

"You'll go ahead and see if they're okay with her visting before we go downstairs?" Lee asked.

Robert nodded and motioned to Jess to go ahead and help him explain to the others since he could not speak.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:46 am

Jess stood and listened to Abby and Lee she hoped that she would not fear Jack for what his brother had done to Khaat and Marcus. She looked worried at Lee hoping he knew the awnser to her worry. Walking with Robert she pushed that thought out of her head and knew Abby would know Jack was diferent to his brother. She moved to Khaat and checked her gently making notes in her file as she seemed stable as she seemingly slept soundly. Jack still stood by the door watching every one who passed by the room he had stepped to one side as Abby, Robert and Abby had entered smiling a little as Jess passed them.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:05 am

Brian was not entirely surprised that Robert had had to return in his own identity, but he also knew that unless he resorted to polyjuice he could not stay. He was very surprised to see Abbey walk in the room with as much authority as if she owned the place. He looked disapprovingly at Robert, who had no expression whatsoever.

Brian went over to his daughter.

"Abbey," he frowned. "This is no place for you to be, sweetie."

Abbey looked around him at her mother. "She not dead?"

"No she's not dead," he said firmly. "She is definitely not dead."

"Then it fine," she said, trying to push him out of her way by shoving on his leg. Robert reached for her hand, and Abbey took it. Robert led her around Brian and took her over to the bed and picked her up and let her stand on the chair next to the bed so she could see her mother.

"Doggies did this?" she asked her papa. Robert nodded. "I kill them," she said angrily. Robert looked at her. She looked up at him. Robert shook his head and then pointed to himself. If anyone was to die, Robert would do it. He didn't want his three year old granddaughter to decide to kill. She narrowed her eyes at him. "You promise me?" she asked. Robert nodded slowly.

She looked at Marcus. "You go'd with her," she remembered.

"Yes," Marcus said. "I did."

"Why you no kill him?" she demanded. Marcus wasn't quite accustomed to being called on the carpet by a three year old.

"I tried to, Abbey, but my first job was to make sure your mama got out alive," he replied.

"You no let him get her again," she said. "You kill him dead."

"You have my word," Marcus promised.

"Abbey," Khaat called softly.

"Mama?" she looked, surprised. "I wake you up?"

"No, sweetheart," Khaat said. "Marcus, put her here beside me."

"I...don't know if I should," he said. Robert nodded. Marcus picked her up.

"Be very careful, Abbey," Brian said. Marcus put her on the bed and Abbey snuggled tight to Khaat's good side.

"Now, listen," Khaat said to her daughter. "Not all doggies are bad."

"This one very bad," Abbey said.

"Yes," she said. "He is. But you let the grownups take care of him...."

"But he give you boo boos!"

"And boo boos always get better, don't they?" Khaat asked. Abbey wasn't sure, but she finally nodded slowly. "Alright, then." She looked at the others in the room. "Is there any chance that any of you would not help my boo boos heal, or that you'd let that doggie get away?" She wanted them to reassure Abbey that she didn't have to be responsible to help Khaat heal or help kill James either one.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:41 am

Jack had followed them into the room and stood by the door he watched and admired Abbys strength and how she like her grandfather took over the room when she walked into it. He was unsure what he could say to her but as Khaat spoke he stepped forward to face. " Abby, I out of all these here, swear on my life that my"he paused as he took a deep breath and continued. " he will never do this again." he said to her. Jess smiled and moved to Jacks side.

" Abby, I can tell you that I, Steven, cassidy and Brant all swearto you the same promise." she said placing her hand in Jacks holding it tight she looked to Abby she felt like she was pledging herself to Abby now like they had done to Robert so many years ago. Jess looked at Robert as well.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:58 am

"Feel better?" Khaat asked Abbey gently. "They aren't going to let anything bad happen. That's their work. Its what they do."

"What my work? What I do?"

"Um..." she wasn't prepared for that question. Robert tapped on the bedrail to get Abbey's attention. Abbey looked up. He made a simple gesture. He pointed to her, made a symbol for a hug, and then pointed to him.

"That not a big job," she frowned.

"Abs," Lee said. "You don't know how important a job that one is. Your job is to hug Papa. Papa has a bit of a sickness that he can give to some of us grownups. But you can't get it. He can't hug us because we might get it. But you can't get it, so you can hug him. You need to give him all the hugs we can't. And that's a lot of hugs."

She looked at Khaat. "That true?" she asked her mother. Khaat nodded. She looked at Brian and Jess.

"You make Papa better," she said. It wasn't a question. It wasn't a request. It was an instruction. She wanted her papa better.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:19 am

Jess smiled and looked at Lee then at Abby and she sighed " Abby, we can only do so much, your hugs will go along way to helping us help him and your mum heal." she said looking at her in her eyes to reasure her they needed her to continue doing what she was doing. "Think of it as hug therapy" she said smiling " and your their personal therapist." she nodded to her with a warm smile . Jess looked at Lee and Robert hoping that would help in Abbys mind to that she was doing something for them in their healing.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:27 am

"You will always, always be very important," Khaat said to her, agreeing with Jess. "To all of us, but especially to Daddy and me and to Papa and Gram."

"Abbey, Papa is going to go home soon," Brian said. "I think you should go with him. You can sit with him all day if you want."

"Can I?" she looked at Papa. He nodded, smiling at her. He motioned to Lee to see if he would take Abbey out in the hall for a moment.

Lee picked her up.

"Not nice," she scowled at Lee.

"Really? And I saw the trolley lady in the hallway. I bet she has some lovely fresh pumpkin pasties if we go ask her."

"Ooooh. Can we?" Abbey asked.

"Let's go find her," Lee said, not having seen any trolley lady whatsoever, but hoping that by some happy coincidence he would find something to distract Abbey's attention. Marcus laughed, knowing how lame that was going to be. Abbey just never forgot anything like the promise of a treat. Lee was about to get chewed out for no trolley lady.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 54 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top