Marriage is Murder - Page 73
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 73 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 73 of 100 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 86 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 73 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:34 pm

Jess chuckled and walked over to Brian with a mug in her hand " here drink it will wake you up" she told himm and took Abby in her arms " give your father some time to wake up, Adults don't wake up as quickly as children do, we need coffee to do that." she said and chuckled as she looked at Brian. " Good morning Kate" she said smiling as she paced Abby in her chair " food first, then toys" she said softly handing her her breakfast. Jess turned to Brian and spoke again.

" Kate is right even we had to figure out how to do things , I more than Jack as he had several months over me, its all trile and error, if it works go with it and if it dosn't you try something else, but ot usualy workd out" she added and watched as James picked up his spoon and used it to eat with and she smiled.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:59 pm

"Thank you," Brian said, grateful for the coffee. Marcus nudged Khaat. She didn't move. He knew she was okay because he could feel the even breathing of her breath on his neck. He realized she had, somehow, managed to fall deep enough into a restful sleep to escape the pain of her shoulder.

He picked up his mug and waved it under her nose to let her smell it. It began to register with her, and she began to try to wake up.

"Hey," he called, tapping her cheek very softly. "Merry Christmas. You kids want to open presents, and they can't do it without their mama." She groaned softly. "And besides, I'm going to drink your coffee."

There was a pause, and she said very softly, more asleep than awake, "Hand it here." He laughed.

"Here," he said, feeding her just a sip. The coffee was starting to make her feel alive. She yawned and opened her eyes.

"Shall I bring plates, Mr. Marcus?" Suki asked.

"Let the others start eating," Marcus said. "Can you just send us some scones and some fruit?"

"How about the fresh Orange Cinnamon Rolls?" Suki asked.

"Wonderful," he said.

Brian and Robert and Kate sat down at the table and joined the others for a beautiful full Christmas breakfast. The kids were extra excited and the breakfast table was pure chaos, and as Brian started to feel more awake and alert, he found himself feeling satisfied.

"I hope someone is going to take pictures today for the photo albums," Brian said. "And, Angus, please add those orange cinnamon rolls to the breakfast recipes, please. They're awesome."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:24 pm

Cassidy laughed and snapped a shot " on it " she said from the stairs as she held her wizarding camera in her hand. she took a snap of Brian holding his coffee cup looking half asleep as the kids happily ate and chatted , then she moved to the living room " morning Khaat" she said softly so not to be too loud and she snapped one of the tree and presants under it " for posperity, they won't last long once they finish their food." she snapped one of Marcus and Khaat and smiled as she looked at it. " you look good Khaat" she added and moved back to the table taking more photos.

Jess helped each child eat and drink soon they were all done and ready " so dad, can we let them go for it?" she asked smiling to Brian and Kate, knowing they would not hold them any longer.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:07 pm

Brian didn't flinch when they started taking pictures, including one of him before he'd had his first cup of coffee. He was glad Marcus was making sure Khaat was at least eating.

He had been hoping that the adults would have given Khaat and Marcus a few minutes to eat least freshen up and get some clean clothes before they let the kids tear into the presents, but the kids seemed extra amped up when they got the idea that the only one holding them back was Brian.

"Give us just five minutes, Brian," Marcus said gently. "She and I can shower and change when the kids are done." Brian nodded. Marcus and Khaat gave up on eating breakfast and went upstairs to at least have a chance to wash their faces and brush their hair, and Marcus wanted to shave.

Then he brought her back downstairs and put her back where she was. He sent their uneaten breakfasts back out to the kitchen and made sure his tea and her coffee were refilled.

Brian looked at the kids. "Okay," he said to them. "You make sure your presents belong to you. Your present will have your picture on it. If it does, its yours. If it doesn't, leave it alone. Got it? Grownups, I expect you to make sure this is supervised and that there's no unnecessary craziness."

"Perhaps," Edward suggested, "every adult needs to find a place on the floor for each child to sit and hand them one present so that there isn't any fighting."

"Good idea," Brian said. "I can manage Abbey and Dakota. Come on, Girls." He took them into the living room and found them places on the floor and handed them each a present.

Robert took Julia and Kate took one of the boys. Angus took Khaat's other son and found them places on the floor. The kids weren't waiting. They were ripping paper off boxes already, but at their young age, it was going to take them a bit to get the boxes unwrapped.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:35 pm

Jess gathered the rest and sat them down Jack handing presants out to each child who egerly ripped the paper off then he handed Brian his presant and smiled " hope you like it " Jess said " its something specialy made just for you by a sharman its supised to ward off evil and give strength. " she added and glanced at Jack who handed James a small gift and then sat to help him open it finsing a wooden train set James cried out and began to play with it on the floor happily.

Catlin picked up one and walked over to Robert and placed it on his knee. " dis you present." she said and smilied up at him waiting for him to open his gift. Cassidy handed her one and she ran to sit under the tree finding a bike she rang the bell and rode around the room.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:56 pm

Brian opened the gift made by the shaman. "Very cool," he nodded. "Thank you. We can use all the protections from the dark arts that we can get in this house. And its a good addition to my collection."

Robert took the gift from James and nodded. As he opened his gifts, he was amazed that anyone could still come up with such amazing gifts for him. In a way, he knew they all still loved him, but their gifts showed that everyone had put great thought into the gifts they'd bought.

Michael saw that Robert was genuinely impressed with every gift he bought. He picked up a box and handed it to Robert.

"Open that one next, Mate," He said. Robert opened it to reveal a pair of gold quills. "They're just standard quills, I'm afraid," Michael said. "They were willing to see if they could design a charm to make the quills write everything you were thinking, but..."

Robert frowned. Having a quill write down every thought that came into his head? He wasn't sure he wanted that down on paper. Kate laughed out loud.

"Nobody wants that much information, Michael," Kate said. Robert shook his head. Having a quill that could write his every thought was just not a good idea at all.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:20 pm

Jess picked up a small box and walked to Kate smiling " this is yours Kate its a Debbie Cole original" Jess sat back down as Catlin sat on her knee and played with a doll she had with a pink dress on. Jack walked over to Jess and smiled to her handing her a box.

"This is for you dear" he said and picked up Catlin while she opend it seeing the flowers she smiled and stood up to kiss him.

" its beautiful" she said and he smiled " Cassidy helped pick it for you" he said and Jess smiled to Cassidy.

" well thank you its beautiful" she slipped them on and smiled. Jess picked up a box for Khaat and one for Marcus then both sat waiting to see if they liked it.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:46 pm

Kate opened her box and found the original inside. She lifted it out of the box. "Its absolutely beautiful," she said. "You know exactly what I like. Thank you so very much."

Marcus and Khaat opened their gifts, and they were very impressed. Brian handed out the gifts that he and Khaat had bought for everyone else. Robert laid a stack of parchment envelopes for everyone so Kate could pick them up. He refused to even hand things to energy workers, in case they might brush up against his hands. Kate picked up the envelopes and handed one to Steven and Cassidy, one to Jess and Jack, one to Jim, one to Angus, one to Edward, one to Brant, one to Michael, and one to Marcus.

Robert and Kate had bought them each a two week trip for each of their entire families--all expenses paid, five star quality, to anywhere in the world they wanted to go.

Khaat and Brian had decided, instead, to buy their friends an all expense paid luxury romantic get away, knowing that their friends loved their children but sometimes every one of them needed some adult time just to be with the ones they loved.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:54 pm

Jess smiled as Jack took the envalope both grined and looekd at them both " thank you so much " she said " we'll use this on our aniversary" Jess looked at Brant who sat looking at it and loking some what lost " you could take gwen on a date?" she said and he looked at her.

" I could if I knew where she was " he said just as an owl flew in carrying a small package. Jack took it and fed the poor owl letting it warm by the fire.

" its for you" he said and smiled " its grom the woman in question" he said grinning as Brant stood up and took it grinning like a chesher cat he left the room.

" I think he is smitten " Jack said " it had her perfume on it so I think she is taken with him too" Jess chuckled and looked at Jack .

"Well I hope so, he needs it" she said and sat with little James again. Cassidy just rolled her eyes and gave Jaylen her gift.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:31 pm

"Well, as nice as it is to have a houseful of kids, Robert and I knew you all need some time to be alone with your own families and some time to just be alone with each other," Kate said. "We're glad you're going to enjoy it."

Marcus handed Brian the large box that she'd bought at Harrod's. Brian read the tag and saw it was from Khaat.

"Don't drop it," Khaat said.

"Uh..okay," He said. He opened the box and drew out the one-of-a-kind handmade glass sculpture that he had wanted. "Northern Lights," he said softly, taking it out of the box carefully. He looked at her. "How on earth did you manage it? There were so many other bids on this."

"I managed," she said.

"I don't know what to say. Thank you," he said. He handed her a small box. "That's just a token. My real gift for you comes later." She frowned, but opened the box and found a beautiful antique gold bracelet with a huge oval emerald set.

"Its beautiful," she said, stunned. "Thank you. I've never seen this size of a stone."

"I had a little help in finding it," he admitted. "I thought it would look good on you." Marcus helped her put the bracelet on.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 100 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 86 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top