Marriage is Murder - Page 86
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 86 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 86 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 86 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:16 am

Jack winced as he was thrown against the rough wall and he gave a growl as his brother spoke. “ no James your not, your flawed, you had to made your self like this with man made chemicals and potions, I haven't “ he said “ and you will never get hold of them. “ He moved quickly in front of James blocking his view of Khaat and Marcus with Steven who had his wand out at the ready to fire should he attack.

“ Brother you have a lot of men here wiling to die to make you leave or die now I suggest you do just that” Jack told him and stepped forward. His eyes never moving from his brother as he knew this would tell him he met business and was challenging him.

Steven moved and stood with Jack he knew James would not take his little brothers challenge well and would see it little more than an insult to his ego.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:35 am

James frowned at Jack and laughed incredulously.

"Oh, lord, you've lost your mind," he laughed. "What in the hell are you going on about? What chemicals and potions? You're a joke. Never did know what you wee talking about, did you?"

He lowered his voice angrily at Jack. "Now, you get your history straight, you little git. I asked Fenrir Grayback to turn me, and he did. I was smart enough to know it was far better than being human.

"You don't even make a good human. Look at how many other humans you thought you needed to bring to take me. Jackie boy, if you want a war, I certainly can bring it," James laughed.

Marcus managed to get to his feet. Khaat gave a bit of a startled gasp, but before she could think or cry out, he got her to her feet. He turned her around to be able to see him instead of James. When she finally saw him and it really registered in her head that he was alright enough to be upright, she wrapped herself tight around him, attaching herself. He preferred she attach herself. It helped him to know where she was and to be able to apparate or port with her at a moment's notice.

He tapped Steven very lightly to show him the portkey in his hand. As much as he wanted to help them with James, his first duty was to get her out of there.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:55 am

Jack just smirked at him “There not here for you, there here to make sure I don't kill you first.” he taunted him more as long as he was focused on him he knew Khaat and Marcus could get away. Steven glanced over his shoulder and nodded.

“ Go get her out of here, we'll keep him distracted. “ he said and turned back to James still with his wand ready to fire he knew he could not let James past him or the men. Jack rolled his eyes at James then laughed .

“ow so what was your reason to change me, I didn't ask for, not want any of this, you stole my life then left me to die when I wouldn't do what you wanted or be the cold blooded killer you are. “ he spat at him. “ you will not get Khaat or her children...EVER!!” he cried out to him his anger rising a little but he pushed it back down inside him. He hoped they would leave and then they could all head away back to the safety of the main house.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:06 am

James had no scruples about hurting Jack or Jack's feelings. He just didn't care. He looked at Jack and shrugged carelessly.

"Because our mother paid me to do it," he said, without any emotion. "You'll have to ask her why she didn't give a damn. Oh, wait. That's right. She's dead. Sorry. I've got nothing. Maybe she just liked me best."

Marcus wrapped himself tightly around Khaat and apparated out. He had to get her home before Jack could stall no more.

"You know what? Maybe its not enough to take the Lupin cubs. Maybe I need your cubs too," he laughed bitterly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:17 am

Jack listened to James and balled his fist as he listened more . “ not likely, she probably thought you needed the help.” he said with a smirk  “Only the weak need help to be strong and don't need any help” he said but on his next words Jack wanted to lunge at him but Steven stopped him. “ over my dead body James. He smirked at James as he spoke again “ beside I have one mean B**** behind me and she has claws like you'd never know “ he told him “Ever heard the phrase hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.” he lowered his head as he smirked again “ well I edited and it's now, hell hath no fury like a B**** mother scorned, do not come between me and my kids you'll  thats a promise .” he warned him,  

(term: B**** as in female dog not the other one)
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:34 am

"I'm not concerned about her, Jackie," James laughed. "And I certainly don't need her. I'll get rid of you and her too, and take the cubs. If I feel like it. It just all depends on the mood I'm in. And right now, I'm bored. We've had our little Cain and Abel banter, but you're no fun now.

"I've got places to go, and werewolves to create," James said. "I'm a very busy sovereign." He pinched Jack's cheek much as if Jack were just a toddler. "It was fun, Jackie. Thanks for the laugh. I needed some comedy today."

He flicked his wand and apparated out.

Marcus and Khaat arrived back home, and he found she wasn't ready to move. She was going to simply stay stuck to him for a moment.

"Hey," he said to her softly. "We're home. He's gone. Come here." He unfastened her cloak and pushed it off her shoulders and simply walked her over to the daybed and sat down with her on the daybed.

Michael walked into the room and saw Marcus was dirty and bruised and bleeding. And Khaat was badly shaken. He didn't say anything. Whatever had happened, something had gone wrong rather badly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:17 am

Jack looked at James and smirked “Touch our children and you will have to worry about her” he said his voice was low as were his eyes. He watched him leave and Steven touched his shoulders, he sighed and turned to look at him” lets go” he said and kicked a tin can as they ported back home leaving the men to clean up. Jack headed down to the gym wanting to work off the tenshion he felt against his brother.

“ whats wrong with him?” Jess asked but by the look on Jacks face “ let me guess James again “ she said and Steven nodded “ he shouldn't let him goat him like that” she said and folowed him down to the gym.

“ okay thats a train wreak I do not want to see” Cassidy said and lent against Steven glad he was back.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:49 am

"Report," Michael said quietly to Marcus.

"Not now," Marcus said. "Let's make an exception and allow the lady a shot of firewhiskey please."

Michael hadn't seen Khaat ever openly that afraid of anything. Not ever. Flat out, she was a mess. She was shaking, violently, and Marcus had her wrapped tight in his chest.

She didn't know which she had been more afraid of--James's desire to hurt her--or thinking he had killed Marcus. She was beginning to realize Marcus was as much a part of her family as anyone else, and as much as she had perhaps tried to ditch her bodyguards from time to time, she was terrified of being without them now. Or of James hurting any of them.

"Did you think I was going to leave you to him?" Marcus asked her softly. Then he felt her silent tears on his neck. "Well, that was a silly thought," he said gently. "That's just not going to ever happen."

Michael doubted that Marcus was alright. He was hoping Khaat was okay, but Marcus didn't even remotely look alright. He went upstairs and found Robert and Brian and Escobar all in the spare room Robert was using.

"You all might want to come downstairs if you're up to it," Michael said. "Khaat was attacked, and Belby's been hurt. She's really shaken up."

That got the attention immediately of all three men. They got up and decided to follow Michael downstairs. If he knew Robert, Michael figured Robert would get the facts and then meet with the full staff.

"I presume you want me to gather the others?" Michael asked. Robert nodded seriously. Robert presumed the others would already know that he'd give them time to unwind and tend any wounds or needs. Once that was done, it would be standard to meet with them.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:10 am

Jess gave up trying to talk to Jack who finished his work out and ended up holding Jess and telling her what James had said to him " ow jack you know he can't do any of that he knows he can wind you up" she said and glanced up to the living room " come on I'm needed upstairs" she said and lead him by his hand back up to the living room. Letting go she moved to Marcus and placed her hand on his shoulder and sighed glancing at Marcus.

Cassidy watched and waited for the others to return , Steven moved to the kitchen returning with two glasses of firewhisky noting under the circumstances Khaat could be aloud a small sip to calm her nerves. " here drink this will calm both of you" he said.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:30 am

"Thank you," Marcus said to them. He was grateful for Jess's pain relief. It would hold for now. He set his glass aside, feeling he needed to tend her first. "Here," he said to her. "Drink." He fed her sips of the firewhiskey. Unprepared, she coughed on the first sip. "Gently, he said. "Its not soda."

Finally she spoke to him very softly. "You should have left me to him."

"That's not the job," Marcus replied in a matter of fact tone. "No offense, but you could have gone too."

"No," she said. "I couldn't." She had been unable to leave James to finish him off.

"Report," Brian said. "It was James. I get it. What did he do?"

"Ambushed us. Got the best of me for a moment. I apologize," Marcus said. "It scared her."

"He nearly killed you," Khaat said. "Threw him down the stairway in the alley."

"Jess, check him out when we're done here. We cannot afford to have anyone out of action," Brian said. "Khaat, did he hurt you?"

"No," she said. She wasn't interested in having anyone checking her. She didn't think she was physically hurt, but she didn't honestly think she'd have admitted to it if she had been. "I don't know how he always knows where I am."

"He doesn't," Brian said. "Or I don't think so. I think he merely knows the most likely places for you to show up and he has those watched. You're going to have to avoid those places for now or take more than just Marcus with you."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 86 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top