Marriage is Murder - Page 32
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 32 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 32 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 66 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 32 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:22 am

Jess walked Jack to a small clearing not far from the house and slapped him hard " get over it Jack and decide what you want humanity or wear " she said " your choice jack, stop acting like an ass." she trasphigured her clothes into her gym things and moved to the center of the clearing you want something to fight then fight me and get it over with" she stood waiting he shook his head. Jess threw a blast of energy at him and it hit him in his chest throwing him back against a tree " James won't stop " she said " he'll kill all of us and your children" she said knowing she was being hard on him. "Your not here to kill james, your here for us for the kids, for me" she said firing again this time lighting up the sky as she did with an extra large blast tears rolled down her cheek. Jack felt the blasts hit her but he would not fight the first sent him into the tree the second hit hard pusing him against the tree untill it broke but he would not attack or trasnphorm as much as the wolf wanted he would not let it.

Jack stood up his shirt burnt as he walked over to her and held her close to him " I won't become that monster" he said softly to her " I have a lot to do to prove it to the others and I acept they hate me right now I am ashamed of how I have acted Jess." he told her softly. Cassidy saw the night sky light up and frowned.

"theres no storm forcast tonight" she said looking to Angus.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:29 am

"Leave it alone, Cassidy," Angus said. "Not our fight."

Brian tucked his kids into bed and went to the bedroom to check on Khaat and found it empty. He was sharply tempted to panic. Instead he started to check the bedrooms and found Khaat in Marcus's room watching muggle movies. He went in and simply made himself at home. He accio'd a bag of popcorn and a bottle of soda.

"If you're going to have movies, then you really do need popcorn and soda," Brian said, settled in to join them.

"You're not going to share?" Marcus laughed.

"Not a chance," Brian said. Marcus accio'd more popcorn and soda from the kitchen for him and Khaat.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23621
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:39 am

Jess held him close but then pushed him away " fight you have to learn not to think not that were a pack man, but a group and organisation of humans" she told him " Im your wife but also your equal" she told him and shot at him again " NOW ATTACK AS A HUMAN JACK!!!" she said firing once again and was glad to se him final rais his hand and fire at her she dodged the forst but the second glanced off her shoulder she healed it and smiled " good and again as a human " she ordered he did finding it easier with each time it became easier for him to not think about getting angry or his claws and running like a wolf now he had thoughts of holding his children and Jess in his arms laughing as they watched movies and sharing special times. Jess caught a glancing blow off his head and he was knocked off his feet. Jess walked over and placed her hands on his head but he instead pulled her to the damp ground and smiled at her.

"Do you remember when we met it was in a clearing like this" he said and Jess nodded she did. Jack brushed her hair off her face and smiled. Cassidy looked at Angus and shrugged her shoulders.

"Just an obervashion angus not bothered ether way." she said and finished putting the alst of the plates in the washer." just hope she dosn't kill him in the process, too much mess." she chuckled
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:50 am

"If she kills him, it'll be because he was just stupid," Angus said. "Not because she tried to off him. Alright. Kitchen is closed for the night. House elves come in the morning, so I'm going to have to go to bed early. It seems I'm training elves in the morning."

Before the first movie was over, Kate and Robert had made their way into the bedroom. Kate merely sat down on the floor to join them. Robert sat down on a large ottoman in the room. Kate accio'd more popcorn and soda. Marcus enchanted the screen to be bigger and have better sound.

"Don't you have a home theater?" Marcus asked them.

"Not legally," Brian admitted.

"So that's a yes," Marcus laughed.

"Yes, but not officially. Officially, on the blueprints for the house, its a billiards room."

"Sometimes its a billiards room," Kate said. "How many movies do you have, Marcus?"

"Endless," he grinned.

"Nice," she smiled.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:07 am

Cassidy chuckled as did brant as he walked in to get a soda " some how I don't see that hapening well not on Jess's part " he said and cassidy nodded as she moved to the living room to take abook as she sat with Steven who had just dozed by the fire after lunch and after seeing all the kids were settled for the night. " well let hope he comes out of it a beter man or it might be Robert next time and he won't live" Brant said "though it must be a good hour now they started."

" well knowing Jess shes letting know just how she feels "Cassidy said" ow got any cookies left Angus?" she asked as Brant moved to the cookie jar and took out two one for Cassidy, He moved upstairs to shower and change when he heard the sounds of a muggle movie and knocked on Marcus's door " ow nice, I won't ask to join you just wondered if you need anything Angus has gone to bed and Im just next door" he told them smiling." um Jack and Jess are duling out in the forest some place , not that , thats any intresting news " he bit his lip to stop talking but smiled seeing Khaat now sat up.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:17 am

"Well, they'll survive," Kate said. "You're welcome to watch, but you're not missing anything. Typical muggle car chase tomfoolery. Its amazing what they believe they're capable of."

"You have no idea what this bunch is capable of when it gets to see a movie," Brian said. "This is liable to be an all night affair."

"If we decide we're doing that, we're either going to have to make the room bigger or apparate downstairs."

"To the non-existant movie theater?" Marcus asked.

"Billiards room," Brian said.

"Oh, right. I forgot. Its a billiards room," Marcus said.

"Shall I presume you're still bringing the four new elves at 5 am?" Brian asked Brant.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:28 am

Brant chuckled and happily moved to sit watching the movie " yes don't worry Im an early riser even being late to bed" he told him and sat on the floor beside the bed but in front of Brian facinated by the screen in front of him and the movie he accoed toffee popcorn and chuckled at the talk of a movie theater/billards room. That would be a good idea I know I for one would not mind seing vertigo on the silver screen again" he said popping several peices of popcorn into his mouth.

Jess sighed and looked at Jack " you need to decide Jack for once and for all" she said " no going back for us Jack, stay out tonight and come in for breakfast." she sat up and dressed making her way back to the house hoping she had got threw to him once and for all . She moved into the kitchen and made her self coffee but took it up to her room and passed Marcus where brant had left the door open she smiled to Kate and the others but said nothing.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:23 am

At the end of the first movie they decided to move downstairs. Kate and Robert went down first and made sure the room was changed to the movie theater, with the refrigerator and snacks and recliners. Kate made sure there was a fire in the fireplace and that there were plenty of pillows and blankets.

Marcus brought all sorts of movies downstairs in a briefcase full of flashdrives. Brian brought Khaat down and made her comfortable in a duel recliner and sat in the other place beside her, with pillows and blanket for them to share.

It didn't take long for Khaat to fall into a weakened sleep during the second movie, a Western. Brian noticed that Khaat slept for a bit and then would wake a bit startled. He knew what was on her mind--Abbey. And he didn't blame her. He wasn't happy she wasn't home either. He believed she was in good hands, but it still wasn't home. And she was only three. Brian also felt that she hadn't had her potion for hours and hours, and he knew that her pain had to be out of control.

He accio'd the potion from downstairs, and he finally talked her into taking some near midnight. He was relieved when she fell asleep more comfortably, now curled tight to him. He had missed having her that close, and there had been a time when he didn't feel that he was ever going to have a chance to be that close again.

Brian heard some slight movements behind him and saw Edward and Michael joining them. Even Escobar wandered downstairs, frowning, not sure about the whole muggle movie business. Still, he sat down to merely observe. Brian smiled. He hoped Lee's night staff was on duty upstairs with the kids. It seemed that everyone needed a bit of a break after all.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:41 am

Brant helped move everything down to the new movie room and then sat down with his pop corn. Cassidy and steven joined them and sat at the back. Cassidy sat in stevens knee as he held her and the movie. Both Steven and cassidy happy that Brian was holding Khaat again. Jess walked in and found nobody around untill she opened the billiards room door and smiled a small smile. " nice whose Idea?" she asked and smiled as she slipped into a seat in a corner though Brant moved to sit with her. He hated to see any one alone espeicaly when it was a good movie that they were watching he offered her some popcorn and she took it smiling as she ate it and settled back to watch the film.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:56 am

"Marcus's," Brian said.  He glanced over at Robert.  "Are these legal movies?"  Robert simply put his hand over his eyes.

"Let me translate that," Michael said, laughing "And I quote: 'What movies?'" They laughed.  

"Is this honestly what muggles consider good entertainment nowdays?" Escobar asked.

"It is," Kate said. "What did you consider entertainment?"

"When I was mortal?" he asked.

"Yes," Kate replied.

"Sex," he answered bluntly.  She looked at him for a moment. "It was the 14th century," he shrugged. "What else was there to do?"

"Riding, swordfighting, swimming, dueling, feasting, theater,...." Kate said.

"How very British of you," he laughed. "I'm Latin.  We had other very romantic and passionate interests."

"Oh, brother," Marcus rolled his eyes.

"This from a man who sees seduction as sport," Escobar said.  "I know your type.  I prefer to see it as art."  

"As in the art of survival?" he asked.

"Partly.  But art nonetheless,..." he said.  He frowned, looking at the screen, trying to turn his head upside down.  "How is he getting his leg over that....wait a minute.  Do they really think vampires can do that?"  

They all burst into laughter, and Kate nodded.

"Oh, you have no idea what they think you can do," Kate teased.  She was considering resurrecting an old 1970's disco comedy about vampires she'd seen once just to see what Escobar would think about disco dancing.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 66 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top