Marriage is Murder - Page 33
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 33 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 33 of 100 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 66 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 33 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:04 pm

steven, cassidy , brant and Jess all laughed at Roberts actions but sat and listened to Escobar's words about his life Jess sighed wishing those days were back when men would be chiverous and look after a lady and not be so pig headed. Brant saw teh frustration on her face and took her hand smiling to her " stop worrying" he said " enjoy the ...ow my god, thats so unbelivable." brant burst out seeing the vampire on the screen. Jess chuckled and shook her head while Cassidy and Steven sat watching it.

"Its an intresting concept these muggles have of vampires abilitys " Casidy said " its like wizards they think were all black and evil and out to rule the world when I know all I want is a safe world for the kids" she said.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:18 pm

"You don't really want to know what they think of wizards," Michael said. "That's just scary. By the way, Kate, I know you entirely too well, I bet we could come up with that old film if you want. I believe it might be worth the 'cultural experience' of it."

"What film?" Escobar asked.

"Its a more, well,...artistic look at vampires," Michael said carefully. Marcus looked at him, frowning. "Some rather artistic dancing, as I recall."
Marcus immediately recalled the old bad movie and rowned.

"Dancing? I like dancing," Escobar said. Marcus could tell a good prank when he saw one.

"I think I might be able to dig that up for you on the muggle internet if you want," Marcus said.

"Oh, lets," Kate said.

"Why do I think this is not going to be as fine a work as you're all telling me it is?" Escobar frowned.

"Would we lie to you?" Marcus asked, starting to search for the movie on the computer while the current movie was finishing.

"Yes, I think you would," Escobar said, frowning suspiciously.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:36 pm

Jess, Casidy and ng Steven both sat confused but to see this film that they all were talking about. But Brant stood up " excuse me people I have work in the lab to finish " he said and moved to the door and out to the lab. leaving the others to enjoy the movie though Jess could not hide her yawn and slid down in the seat slowly to get comfotable. Casidy now sat next to steven and held his hand " well Im enjoying the movie " Steven said and chuckled but still having no clue to what film Kate was refering to. Cassidy accioed some pop corn and soda for every one and placed it down beside every one " help your selves guys, we got salted and sweet." she said and ate some of her own.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:57 pm

Marcus dredged up the old disco satire on vampires and started it. It was the first Robert could remember having laughed in a long time, even if he couldn't make a sound. It made them all laugh.

Escobar sat and dryly watched the muggle version of laughing at vampires. "That's just pitiful," he finally said. "You do know paybacks will be forthcoming."

"Oh, bring it if you can," Marcus teased.

"You forget that I have almost 600 years of practice on you," Escobar said.

"And it does not mean you're better," Marcus said. Kate and Robert merely looked at each other. Neither Marcus or Escobar had any clue that the master of pranking in the house was Robert. Brian didn't say a word. He merely tried to keep a grin off his face. Marcus and Escobar had a lot to learn. Given the right motivation, Robert would put both Marcus and Escobar in their place with pranks, and he wasn't going to tip either of them off to the fact that no matter how good they thought they were, Robert was just plain better.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:09 pm

Cassidy looked at Robert and chuckled she placed her fingers over stevens mouth to keep him quiet and shook her head " let them find out for themselves " she told him and he chuckled seeing something on the screen behind her and he nodded he understood Cassidy smiled and kissed him before resting her head on his shoulder happy to just be there with him. Jess watched the movie and smiled at the banter between Escobar and Marcus.

"Will you two cool it" she said softly " Im trying to watch the movie, be sides your both acting like kids , I can do this better than you , shesh " she said not taking her eyes off the screen in front of them. " you know this should be a regular thing" she admited.

Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:19 pm

"I have no intention of watching this any longer," Escobar said. "I don't know that I can stomach it any more." He got up and left them to go out and take a night flight over the estate to check on the safety and security of the grounds.

"He'll be back," Kate said.

"You think?" Brian asked.

"Oh certainly. He's too curious about this century. He's been isolated and a bit remote in Brazil," Michael said. "And he's more than a little curious about muggles."

"And he won't go more than a very short distance from Khaat. He's the reason she's here," Marcus said. "Although, he might not watch any more of this movie."

"We could do this more often, you know," Brian said. "So long as we don't get caught."

Robert hurled a throw pillow at him. After all, who was going to get into the estate, in the first place. And as long as he was Minister, no one was going to be truly able to say a word about something that Robert knew full well most wizards were doing anyway.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:32 pm

Jess smiled hooing to see other types of movies " be good to relax once and a while " she said knowing she'd use it seeing how she loved muggles movies. Steven felt Cassidy go heavy on his shoulder and knew she'd fallen asleep in the chair her legs curled up under her as she breathed softly. Steven left her to sleep while he watched the movie not concerned about Escobar knowing he could look after himself as he had for over 600 years. Jess snt her empty bowl to the kitchen and refilled her soda. " so whats the next movie on the secdual?" she asked hoping a comady of some sorts.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:40 pm

"You do realize we've been watching movies all night?" Brian asked. "We're due to welcome our new house elves in an hour. I suggest when the movie is over that we go and make ourselves presentable."

"For house elves?" Michael frowned.

"We should at least shower and shave," Brian said.

"I will shower," Kate said. "I refuse to shave."

"You're spending too much time around Robert," Brian said. "He's rubbing off. I hope Brant remembers to go and get them in an hour. Do I need to check on him, do you think?"

"No," Michael said. "Angus knows they're coming, and elves are always prompt. If they're late, Angus will just automatically blame Brant."

"I think, if you'll all excuse me, I'll take Khaat to bed," Brian said. He woke her very gently and picked her up and apparated her upstairs. Marcus decided to stay until they were done watching movies to help restore the billiards room enchantment to the space.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:04 pm

Steven brushed off the comment " I'll be fine to get them " he said and looed at the sleeping Cassidy " though I think she exausted her self out with the running around today" he said brushng Cassidy hair he knew How Brian felt with Khaat as he too would do anything to keep Her and their children safe. Jess woke and felt funny there was no Jack, showering she dressed and walked to the movie room and chuckled.

" you guys watched movies all night?" she asked and shook her head moving down to make breakfast. She made sure there was enough for any one who wanted some to save Angus cooking that morning.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:16 pm

"What movies?" Marcus asked, packing up the computer and the movies. "I was told this is a billiards room."

"I think we need to go get showered and cleaned up for the day," Kate said to Robert. He nodded.

"Shall I have coffee trays delivered up to you all?" Marcus asked Robert. Robert nodded. "Yes, Sir. Two coffee trays coming up."

"Make that one coffee tray and one tea tray," Kate said. "Robert prefers tea. Khaat is the coffee addict."

"Ah, yes. We'll make sure its correct," Marcus said.

Angus was just arriving in from some tasks out in the barn when he saw Jess already at work in the kitchen. "Its nice to have a hand. I'll start on Khaat's coffee tray while you do that."

"Would one of you also send a tea tray up to Kate and Robert while they shower and dress?" Marcus asked, coming up into the kitchen.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 100 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 66 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top