Marriage is Murder - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 17 of 100 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 58 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 17 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:43 pm

Steven and Jack looked at each other and then at Escobar " so thats a no or a maybe?" they both asked just as Cassidy walked back in and looked at them both moving to sit back where she had. Jess had heard the voices and walked out in her PJ's.

" okay thats it, you two out now." she said her eyes half close as she motioned to Jack and Steven " sorry escobar there being ass's again." he told him with a yawn and walked back to her room to sleep again. Cassidy just chuckled as she sat watching.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:05 am

"IF they really want to learn to be more sophisticated they should both take some dance classes for starters--ballroom dancing, ballet. They should learn to appreciate art and fine literature and opera."

"Those two don't have 600 years to learn all that," Khaat said.

"That could be arranged," Escobar said. "On the other hand, someone would have to put up with them for a few centuries until they learned how to be smooth. Truth be told, though, I learned that while I was still human. My father insisted on it. I learned all those things, and fencing, and riding, and..."

"And you had a woman you loved once," she said.

"No," he replied, standing and picking up Abbey to hold her. He admired how much like her mother the toddler already looked. The child was fascinated with the jeweled tie tack he wore on his silk ascot.

"Actually, I didn't," Escobar added. "Not then. My mother was a gorgeous woman, and a lady of royal blood. My father was an aristocrat from old money even then. I simply saw how he treated her in order to make her happy."

"And you learned to seduce but you hever really got involved."

"More or less," he said.

"So they'd have to be womanizers in order to polish off the rough edges," she said, slightly amused.

"Precisely," Marcus replied. Robert swirled the new ingredient into the bottle and handed it to Escobar. Escobar sniffed it and tasted a drop on his fingertip.

"Much better," he said. "That should do nicely now. Thank you." Robert nodded.

"This magic?" Abbey asked Escobar, still fiddling with his tie tack.

"No," he replied. "Its just very old."

"Like you?" she asked.

"Older than me," he replied.

"How long you stay?" she asked.

"Until the doggie is gone," he said.

"He always come back," she sighed. "I no like him. He bad. He smell bad."

"I know," he said. "But you're safe in the house. He won't get in here. We won't let him."

"I kill him if he come in," she said.

"That's a grownup job," he said. "You let us do that." He looked at the others. "You really shouldn't teach her those things."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:14 am

"wow I don't think I like that thought of our men wonanizing " casssidy said and chuckled shaking her head at Ecsobar " something tell sme they will always be rough , though dance lessons might not be a bad thing" she said rasing an eye brow " Hey Khaat how about once this is all over we have a dance ?" she sugested but just sat back watching Abby and Escobar when she mentioned doggies she shivered her self she always did at the mention of wear, except Jack for some reasons. He she didn't see as a wear but more a man. she smiled as Escobar said killing weres was a grownup thing " I think hes right Abby when you grow up then you can kill them if any are left by then.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:55 pm

"There has been talk of a dance in Hogsmeade for Halloween," Marcus said. "Not that you'll be ready for that."

Robert and Escobar both looked up sharply, frowning.

"What did I say?" he frowned.

"You haven't looked at a calendar," Escobar said. "We will be at a full moon that week. Having a large scale celebration in a small village like that will be extraordinarily dangerous."

Marcus frowned. He hadn't noticed that. "And Hogsmeade would be a very easy location to contain. They could corral a large number of victims into a small area."

"It would be a ready made massacre, if they wanted," Khaat nodded looking at her father. He nodded.

"And with both of you on medical leave, there is nothing any of us can do to stop them," Marcus sighed. "I'm more concerned, as I think about it, that, the pack doesn't divide and sent a band here, hoping we'll not consider that they would come while the pickings are so easy elsewhere."

"Another good thought," Escobar said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:36 pm

Steven and Jack looked at each other then at escobar " so what are you saying that they could try here again?" Jack asked and now was worried if they attacked should he double the guards but he looked Robert " I'll bring more guards in on stand by just incase and worn the paris section they might be able to send men in undercover to keep an eye on thing" he said he wanted to see if Robert had a plan in mind himself. Steven watched Cassidy with Escobar and smiled happy to let her be with him he trusted her.

Jack turned and left while Steven stayed untill he heard Jack crying and he headed to the nursay to sooth James nightmare so he could sleep again.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:54 pm

Robert nodded. He understood Jack's plan. He didn't know if the pack would come back here or not but he wasn't going to wait. He wanted Brian home.

"I can check the grounds quicker from the air," Escobar said. He handed Abbey to Cassidy as Robert left to go find Kate. Escobar left to go fly over the grounds in bat form.

"You've been visiting long enough," Marcus told Khaat. "You really do need to rest." She nodded, closing her eyes. She didn't say a word. He understood her and understood what he would be thinking and wanting to do if he had been in her place right now. There were a lot of plans that he could envision himself wanting to try. He just had no intention of letting her try any of them.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:16 am

Jack nodded he understood and went to open a window for Escobar closing it as soon as he was gone. Cassidy and he moved out so Cassidy could head to lacthe nursary to place abby down for her sleep." Abby where do you want to sleep tonight?" she asked her knowing she could decide for herself. Jack headed dpwn to the guard house and spoke to one of the guard then when he retured sent a letter to Paris then moved to the kitchen.

" Got any cookies? " he asked Angus" could use one about now" he said and sat down accioing a can of soda for him to drink.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:30 am

When Khaat was alone with Marcus, Marcus looked at her and said quietly. "I know exactly what I'd be doing if I were you," he said.

"You have to let me try," she said very softly, not denying it.

"No. I don't," he said. "Do you have any idea how serious your injuries are?"

"Yes," she said. "I do. The smell of the blood will be irresistible to him. It might be a way to catch him."

"I thought I taught you better than this," Remus's portrait piped up. She looked up at him.

"I thought I taught you to at least make it a good fight," he said. "At this rate, why don't you just go lay down in front of the nightbus and let it back over you? It will do about as much good."

"What?" she frowned.

"If you're going to offer yourself as bait, then at least wait til you can mount a decent offense. It sounds like your army really sucks right now. If you want to do this right, then lay low, protect yourselves and simply buy some time," he said.

Meanwhile, Abbey felt momentarily secure, at least, with Cassidy. She hadn't thought about where she wanted to sleep. She had felt safe with Papa and she had been safe with Lee. She just didn't want to be alone. When Cassidy asked her where she wanted to sleep, she said, "I no know. Away from doggies."

"You can have a cookie if you want one. They're in the jar, but you'll miss the pot roast for dinner. It's almost ready," Angus replied to Jack.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:48 am

Cassidy held Abby and smiled " how about I stay with you " she said softly " I could read you a story about a prince that is changed to a toad and the pricess has to kiss him to make him human again" she said moving to sit in the rocking chair gently rocking back and forth " no doggies in that" she said. Jack took a cookie and ate it his hand went to take another but he placed the lid back on.

" One is enough" he said wondering when jeffery was going to get there or if he had been gone. Jacks thoughts shifted to his words both meaning the cookie and his brother in one sentance.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:25 am

Abbey nodded. She liked books. All kinds of books--especially books with pretty pictures. And if anybody would read to her, that always captivated her attention.

"I miss Papa reading to me," she said softly to Cassidy. "I think he miss it too. Unca Lee readed to me last night. He reads good."

Marcus didn't particularly like Khaat's restlessness. He figured perhaps she needed a bit more pain potion. Her wounds were severe enough he was surprised they had anything that would begin to cut the pain at all. He went into the bathroom to get a potions glass.

While he was gone, she tossed back the covers and got up. The pain was so sharp that it took her breath away. Her knees buckled. Marcus came back out of the bathroom, and when he saw her, he dropped the potions glass to catch her before she fell.

"Are you out of your mind?" he was irked with her, frightened for her. "Where are you trying to go?"

"I am the best bait you've got," she said, out of breath from trying to get up.

"Not today," he said firmly. He simply picked her up and put her back in bed. "I normally let you do whatever you want. Not today. Not on my watch. We have two functioning healers. One who needs some sleep, and the other who is protecting your children. How crazy do you intend to make them?"

"I don't," she said, as he covered her.

"Breathe," he told her.

"We can't let James kill all those people! I have a responsibility!" she said.

"Oh, right. And it rest solely on you, does it?" he was sarcastic now.

"I thought you got this! I thought..."

"I do. That's why I knew you'd have to try this at least once. Now that you have, lets consider this done so you can behave yourself," he said.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 100 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 58 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top