Marriage is Murder - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 16 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 58 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 16 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:19 am

Cassidy returned and headed up to Khaats room smiling " okay all done Escobar I took the liberty of changing those flimy cutrains for heavy thicker ones to afford more darkness" she told him ad looked at Khaat " how is she?" Cassidy asked Escobar moving to look at her " do you want me to pass that note to Robert?" she asked and moved a step closer to him noting the notes he wrote down.

Steven returned and looked at Kate " were set and if we get low there going to send more" he told Kate " that note did wonders" he smiled at Escobar " you got a ready suply till you say stop" he told him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:59 pm

"She will be well if there is no more asinine behaviors around her," Escobar said, not liking whatever had happened between her and Brian that had caused the sudden downturn. "And, yes, if her father polishes that potion a bit, it will help insure the safety of her and the child both."

"Although, he believes a divorce would benefit me more," Khaat said, looking at Escobar. Marcus merely laughed at her sarcasm.

"I did not say that. Its your choice if you married an ass," Escobar said. "He merely needs to choose more wisely when to be a gentleman and when to have a meltdown. And in front of you is not the time to have a meltdown."

"But it makes him no less a gentleman," she said.

"It does when you're in this sort of shape," he replied, handing the note to Cassidy. "And the food supply will be fine. Thank you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:47 am

Cassidy took the note and passed it to Steven who left the room " I have to admit your right the men around here just don't know good etequate." she said and smiled glancing at Kate and shrugged " hey they are right now , you can't deny that Kate." she said and moved to watch Escobar , at a distance of course so not to interfear with his work " for the man that you are, your hands work light , you bearly touch her yet do so much." she said facinated now with how he worked. " um.. would you mind if I watch you work?" she looked at him " its just facinating" she said " ow, but if you'd rather I don't thats okay too" she shifted uncomfortable now in her seat.

Steven headed to Roberts room and smiled as he saw Abby with Robert " sorry to disterb you message from Escobar" he said softly and held out the note. He smiled at Abby and the pink blanket she had and the toy she held.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:40 pm

"Watch if you like. As someone who has been undead for a long time, I detect living energies a lot more fluently because I don't have similar energies to cloud my work. A light touch serves me better. I was raised in another time," Escobar said quietly to Cassidy. "When being a gentleman wasn't such a foul thing. Now, to be a man, it seems one must be a heathen. A barbarian. And i have seen a great many women who believe they must lower themselves to try to be as crude as the men in order to be heard. I detest it. It is probably the worst thing I find in being alive in this century."

"So what brings you back here now?" Marcus said.

"I told you. She does. We have a certain...arrangement. I returned out of respect for that."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:05 am

Cassidy lookd at Escobar and nodded she exspected what he said snd smiled " I agree " she said thinking back to her own child hood and the men she had seen with the women and how they were treated " you get some real pigs out there, steven and Jack arn't that bad they...have there moments" she told him and sat back watching him work " its nice to see a man with a light touch" she said just a she saw marcus walk in and sat back to listen. she smiled glad to be sat with a man who respected a promise made to a woman. All to many times she ahd seen men make promises and walk out just like her father to her befoe he had died even after he had left her with his debt to clear up.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:20 am

"All humans have their moments," Escobar told her.

"Gave that up, did you?" Khaat looked at him, slightly amused at him. He looked at her.

"As a matter of fact, I have," he said.

"This from the man who held me against my will," she said.

"Ancient history, but, as you recall, you were treated like a queen. You were never ill used," he told her.

"A gilded cage," she reminded him. "is nonetheless a cage."

"And I let you go," he said.

"Is that how you remember it?" she laughed. "I remember all these 'barbarians' rescuing me. You did learn your lesson but not until later. At the hands of another vampire, as I recall."

"How is it that your sarcasm cannot fail you even in your condition?" he frowned. "Is it not time for you to rest?"

Marcus could hardly keep a grin off his face, watching her verbally spar with venerable vampire and win. Marcus easily saw that the otherwise cold, heartless undead creature did indeed have a soft spot for her.

"Well done," he laughed.

"Don't you help," Escobar said to Marcus. Marcus laughed. Escobar glanced at Cassidy. "You do some sort of energy work yourself, I see. Do you do any healing?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:14 am

Cassidy chuckled listening to Khaat and escobar togther she chuckled at Marcus then as he turned to ask her she shook her head "Sorry no, I just Astral Project." she told him with a smile and watched him again with Khaat seeing how gentel he was with her. She flt they were on similer lines since she couls speack to the dead across the vail and yet he was unliving just like the dead. Steven walked in and looked at Cassidy.

" sorry cassidy but Jaylens fussing she wants you " he said and cassidy smiled " I tried everything but she won't settle." Cassidy stood up and walked over to him.

" I think she's teething " she told him and looked back at Escobar " I shouldn't be long" Cassidy left leaving Steven with Escobar and Marcus.

"How do you do it?" he asked " How do you make women, well...swoon, you all us, nenderthal and animalistic, I think were the terms?" he asked his arms across his chest as he waited.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:42 am

"Heathen barbarians," Escobar said. "I believe that was what I said. As I was telling your wife, I was raised in a different time. When men were raised to be gentlemen. It was a time of good wine, fine food, sophisticated music and dancing, and wonderful theater. Manners. Treasuring their women like the most precious thing they own."

"You've become so poetic in your old age," Khaat teased.

"I'll have you know I am perpetually a young man," he said.

"You're over 600," she corrected.

"A pittance in terms of living forever," he said.

"He was groomed in how to be charming and learned and sophisticated," Khaat said. "He was brought up in an aristocratic household where being a gentlemen when that was an art. Not to mention that vampires do have a magical seduction spell that adds to that."

"I use that very seldom," he said.

"Liar," she teased.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:54 am

Steven listened and had a thought " well Khaat is always saying we need to act like men so maybe you could show Jack and I what you mean , kinda finish us off o to speak the girls have been saying were rough and..well you know" he said " un sofisticated" he told him just as Jack walked in.

"Who is?" he asked and looekd to Escobar and mouthed "OW" he loked at him " I just came to say sorry about my actions earlier, jess kinda" he pause and rubbed the back of his head " she kinda set me straight on things " he said and steven just chuckled.

"See what I mean" he said simply.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:21 pm

"If your wives had wanted you both to be latin lovers, they'd have chosen them," Escobar said. He looked at Khaat. "You, I still hold some hope out for."

"He'll be back," Khaat said. "You wait and see."

"No accounting for taste," he said. Robert came back in with a smaller bottle, with Abbey following after him. Robert added his smaller bottle to Khaat's existing potion bottle, while Abbey eyed Escobar.

"Why you inna house?" she asked him.

"Because your grandmother invited me in," he said to her. "You've gotten so big. I'm surprised you remember me."

"You bat," she said.

"Yes," he said. "I am."

"Papa?" Abbey asked. "Where Daddy?" Robert shrugged. He didn't know.

"Grandma sent him on a trip," Khaat said. "He'll be back. "You feeling better?"

"I no like doggies," she said.

"You don't have to like that particular doggie," Khaat said. "In fact, that's probably a very good thing that you don't."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 58 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top