Marriage is Murder - Page 20
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 20 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 20 of 100 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 60 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 20 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:56 am

Jack moved to the woman he looked at her up and down " they better be," he said softly " where is my brother?" he asked softly to her his anger was his to control. Which he was or so he thought he could smell his kids around someplace but he focused on her " we need to talk" he said folding his arms across his chest waiting for her to take him to James. He saw her move to go inside and he followed the closer he came to his brother the more he wanted to rip his throat out. Jack clentched his fists and glanced around he could not see his kids but he smelled them all around him but didn't see them.

Jack glanced back the way they had come in noting how two men moved in to block his way out not that he needed it any way.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:16 am

The woman had no intention of simply leading him to see James. The younger brother was not nearly as bright as the woman believed James to be. Instead she led him into the center of a band of both male and female werewolves.

"Did you think you could just demand him to appear at your command?" the woman looked at him. "You really do have no idea who you're dealing with. He said you'd do this. You still haven't learned. This is about you, learning your lesson, understanding your place. You're not in any position to make demands. James doesn't take orders from you. If he doesn't want to see you, he won't come. If he does want to see you, you won't be able to stop him. And if there is something he wants, he's going to take it. Now--when you get that little understanding, we'll talk about the kids."

She motioned behind her, and two males came forward, each carrying a sleeping child. They stopped just within view. "So far, they're unharmed," she told Jack. "Now--what you're going to do is to leave your offering for him and back away. And if you've learned your place, these two will be returned to you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23621
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:02 am

Jack followed and listened to her talking he growled but stayed his ground " I don't do what he says , he might be my brother but I follow Roberts orders" he told her. Placing the bucket down on the ground and stepped back. " I want my kids back " he said softly to her his hands balled into fists he was tired of being pushed around and told what to do he saw the men with his children in their arms and he struggled to control his inner wear . As if they held part of his pack he turned back to face her. "return my children...please " he asked his eyes and jaw locked on her as he had spoke.

Jack staid looking at her and waiting to see what she did.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:10 pm

"You aren't as human as you thought, Jackie Boy," A deep booming voice seemed to echo through the alley. Edward drew his wand, knowing James was using a spell to make his voice to seem like it was coming from everywhere. The next thing they heard was the evil laughter of an enormous man, and it echoed and swirled all around them. Angus found himself stepping a bit closer towards Jack, expecting an attack and feeling the need to ready for it.

Then Edward heard strong bootsteps. On the rooftop, Edward could see the silhouette of one of the biggest werewolves he'd ever seen in his life. He was partly transformed, Edward saw. Transformed almost entirely but just restrained enough to be able to speak.

"You're more beast than human, Jackie Boy," James laughed. "You work so hard to fit in with those pitiful humans you've dedicated yourself to. But consider this. You might see them as your children, but its crossed your mind that they're your cubs. That's not a human thought, Jack. Werewolf. You've seen them as your pack. That's not something a human father thinks of his children either. Werewolf. And don't think I didn't hear that growling. I have excellent hearing. Werewolf, Jack. When was the last time you heard your mighty mentor, Lupin, growl? Or his son in law? Or even the legendary Donohue you have with you? When have you ever heard them growl because they were unhappy?

"You're a pitiful excuse for a werewolf, and not much of a man either. You don't know what you are or what you want to be. Do yourself a favor. Pick one. If you want to be a werewolf, then stop denying what you already are. If you want to try to pass as a human, then stop acting like its alright to act like an animal.

"You know why I did this? Because I can," he said simply. "That's all. And if I want to do it again, I will. I don't have any interest in keeping them--this time. If that changes, I'll take them again." He made a slight hand motion.

Angus had spun behind him and saw two werewolves in the shadows behind them were now holding the children. They let go of them, and the kids stood, frozen. Angus motioned to them, and they ran to him because he was closer to them than Jack. They clung to his legs. He crouched and hugged them, and made sure they were indeed unharmed. He picked them up.

"Jack," Angus said quietly. "I have them. They're fine."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:44 pm

Jack stood and listened he tried to focuse on where the voice was coming from but is seem to bounce off every wall and every person in that room. " I did not chose to be this it was forced on me, you chose this life, if you can call it that. " He called out " I don't hide behind women and children, I came here to get my kids" he said and listened more. " I am what I am, I am Jack Black Heart, member of the organisation and husband to Jessica, I am stronger for resisting the change that you will ever be for acepting it, I have a family who stand and fight with me wilingly, more than you can say Brother." he said the words brother as if it stung his lips to let it slid past it. His eyes searched the roombut on hearing Edward he turned on his heels and headed to the door he ahd come threw, his head was held high as he walked towards the door.

Reatching it he saw two men stooping him leaving. " Move, lap dogs" he said his voice low and gravely and they did. Opening the door he took Catlin in his arms and held her against him then looked to Edward as he spoke his voice normal. "Thank you, lets go " he said softly " he has the meat" he told him knowing it was important James had it. Jack ported back to the main house Jess ran over and held Catlin check her over apart from dirt and a scrape on her cheek she was fine. Little Robert was diferent he had a small bite to his arm and she looked to Edward.

" He can't be changed yet, hes too young " she said  some what confused as to why James would bite there only son enough to draw blood but not their daughter.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:00 pm

James laughed as Jack spoke. "You don't hide behind women. You hide behind weak, miserly old men. Stinking rich while you work for pittance. And who is your backup? An old fossil you dug up? Seriously, Jack? That's the best you could do? You never were too bright, though, were you? And if all your resume says is that you work for some old buggar and you have a wife and cubs, then I'm not so sure what you're boasting about. You have yourself a little human pack that I can invade any time I want. I have, and I will continue to do that as I see fit.

"Oh, and by the way, you do need to thank the woman that you did hide behind tonight--if she's still alive. She gave up almost all the life force she had. I have it here. Your forms don't hold much more than that. Her sacrifice bought you your cubs. She's very likely going to be dead by the time you get back, unless you have a talented healer, so I hope you appreciate her." James waved his pack off, and they all apparated out.

Edward and Angus motioned their forces to leave the alley, and they apparated home as well.

Edward looked at the bite on the boy. "I wouldn't stress it," Edward said. "Its the wrong teeth formation even for a young beast. Its not a beast. At best, its a simple canine bite. Though I don't know why James would keep ordinary dogs. That's what it looks like though. He'll be fine."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:20 pm

Jack ground his teeth against each other " I want to kill him " he said to Edward once they were back in the main house . Jess was relived but still held him close to her as she took them both and cleaned them up. " Khaat hows Khaat?" he asked thinking back to James words as he had spoken to him " that...that thing is stupid" he said and looked to Edward. Steven walked in and looked at them as he heard Jacks words.

" yes he is he lives on fear and I can see hes done a good job on making you lose your control Jack " he said " you me gym now, unless you have anything to say to him Edward?" he said and stood with his arms folded across his chest as he waited. Cassidy walked in and smiled but stopped as she saw Jack she glanced at Steven who shook his head.

" okay I won't ask, Jess says there sleeping, little Robert was scared at first but she made a small toy dragon and hes well away now."
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:33 pm

Michael heard Jack's list of concerns, and, from his place in the kitchen, he just kept his mouth shut. The others appeared to have things in hand. Michael hadn't seen Robert or Kate or Marcus or Escobar or Brian since the plan to get the kids back been put into motion. Nor had any of them come out of Khaat's room since the mission had been completed. Michael didn't believe that was a good sign, but he had no intention of telling that to anyone.

Michael watched Steven take Jack to the gym, and that was a good thing. Angus came back into the kitchen and washed his hands to get back to preparing things for breakfast for the next day.

"Alright," Angus said very quietly to Michael. "What are you not saying?"

"Nothing," Michael said. "I don't know any more than you do. Haven't heard a syllable."

"Why do I not like the sounds of that?"

"Its probably nothing," Michael said. "I'm making scones for morning, but we're low on apricot preserves. I'm going to have to make half a batch of berry ones."

"That won't disappoint Abbey one little bit," Angus laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:48 pm

Jess moved from the nursery to Khaats room and knocked but staid waiting for some one to answer the door. Cassidy looked at Michael and Angus waiting for them to finish and explain " she isn't dead " Jack said walking up for a moment " that's what he said before we left that she would be dead before we returned " He told them both as Steven ran up behind him and looked at them.

" sorry he got away from me" he said " hey work it out down stairs mate" he said but Jack would not leave.

" she's not is she?" he asked Cassidy smacked his arm " ouch" he said Cassidy rolled her eyes.

" if she was we'd know or rather Jess and the others would" she said " now go before I set Jess on you again" she said and Steven moved Jack back down " spell the door so he can't come back up" she called down to Steven.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:03 am

"I wouldn't know, Jack," Michael said. "I know as much as you do."

Everyone in Khaat's room heard the knock on the door. It was Marcus who went to answer it. When he saw it was Jess, he stepped out into the hallway and closed the door, rather than letting her in.

"Spend the evening with your kids, Jess," he told her quietly. "I don't think there's much you can do here. Brian and Escobar are taking care of the medical issues, and Robert and Kate aren't going to leave her, I'm sure. And I'm definitely not leaving. She's...unconscious." He was doing his best to be a bit delicate about it. "She knew what she was doing. She chose it, and she knew the consequences. We're just doing what we can now to manage it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 100 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 60 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top