Marriage is Murder - Page 21
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 21 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 21 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 60 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 21 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:22 am

Jess stood and listened to Marcus " I'm a healer I should be helping " she told him feeling a sudden pain in her chest as she stood facing him " Marcus tell me whats going on , please " she said trying not to cry in front of him she knew better than that as if she did she would break down both outwardly and inside " I have known her a long time , shes like my sister" she said her eyes fixed on his but after a moment she nodded and stepped back " anything happens you come and get me " she said feeling drained in her self " I won't lose her Marcus" she said her brow frowned and furrowed as she looked at him. Cassidy looked up the stairs then to the portrait on the mantel.

"I hope they know what their doing" she said looking back to Angus and Michael he was the only one or so she thought that was wiling to leave it to those inside that room. she folded her arms and sighed " okay I need a drink" sh said and pored a glass of soda for herself.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:42 am

"She had to give enough of herself that the scent would be strong enough to attract James. He has developed a blood fixation for her. Her scent attracts him, but there needed to be a strong enough of a scent to draw him from a larger area. That meant a larger sample was needed, and she didn't have that much to begin with after how seriously she was injured.

"We all discussed it when it came up," he said. "She wanted to help you get your kids, and knew this was the best chance to draw James out. She made her choice, and we all supported her. Brian and Escobar need to medically support her for now and give her body the time it needs to rebuild what she gave and to stabilize. No one expects her to be conscious again for awhile."

Remus's image did not reply to her. He had supported her choice as well. It had been a very calculated decision.

"If they need you, I'll have them call you," Marcus said gently. He was trying, gently to steer her away from wanting to go inside because he knew she wasn't going to like what she saw. "Enjoy your children. That's what this was all for," Marcus told her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:16 am

Jess stepped back and sat down as she looked at the door to Khaats room and nodded feeling she should walk away for now . what lay beyond she feared most of all " standing she nodded her head and moved to her room . Pausing she turned to look at Marcus " thank you" she said and moved back inside smiling a she saw her two children sleeping peacefully. Jack was down in the gym he all ready busted the punch bag and now was working on the weights he wondered where Brian was in all this.

Steven held the weights as he pushed up on them laid on his back " that little ****ing runt." He groaned straining to lift the weight now his body dripping with sweat. setting back on the stand he slowly sat up and wiped his face with a towel as Steven began his routine.

" hes doing it for this exact reaction Jack " he said and saw Jack nod his head and turn to look at him. " then why give in?" Steven asked. Jack stood up and started to do chin ups with out saying another word.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:30 am

Michael took a tray of tea and coffee upstairs. He hated what he was seeing in the bedroom. Robert looked up, as Michael poured him a cup of Earl Grey. Robert saw the silent frustration in Michael's eyes. He frowned at him, questioningly.

"Oh, Jack is just being Jack," Michael sighed. Robert rolled his eyes. It wore on his patience, and the curse he carried didn't help. It made him have no tolerance for Jack's typical stuck thinking. He got up.

"Robert," Kate called, cautioning. He waved her away. He went downstairs and found Jack working on doing chin ups. He snatched Jack by his shirt and slammed him against the wall.

He headslapped Jack and then slapped his butt to tell him to get his head out of his arse. Then he headslapped him a second time, and pointed to the floor. He wanted Jack to get his thoughts into the present and be of some use rather than continuing to feel sorry for himself.

"Robert," Michael called quietly. "Let him go. You're needed elsewhere, and you know it. Come on. If he doesn't get the point, that's his issue." Robert glared angrily at Jack for a moment. "Come on," Michael coaxed Robert again quietly. Robert turned and left with Michael, who was only hoping that the curse didn't get the better of Robert.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:41 am

Jack was taken aback by Roberts tugging him off the bar and he fell to his feet before slamming back against the wall Steven stood with Kate and folded his arms "He has some technique there" Steven said smirking at the fact Robert smacked Jacks ass. Jack bit his lip and tried not to let lose it he was not going to do it on Robert.

" okay, okay, I get it, head out of my ass" he said and looked at Robert breathing hard " but you can't say you wouldn't want the F*** dead just as much as I do" he said softly to Robert.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:00 am

Robert was on his way out of the room when Jack spoke. Robert whirled on him in utter rage. Michael latched onto him with lightning speed.

"No," Michael said. "Don't do this. He's not thinking, for one thing, and he doesn't know." He acciod the best bottle of vintage firewhiskey in the cellar. "Go open it. Come on. I'll split it with you." Robert snatched the bottle and went upstairs.

"Now let me make this clear," Michael hissed at Jack. "You have no clue whatsoever. You aren't remembering how many times James has struck right at his family because of him. You aren't thinking about how many times he's been in your shoes or worse with this. Nor are you thinking that all of England expects him to stop James and right now Robert can't help himself. Nor do you realize that he willingly agreed to give James his own child--to free yours. His child is comatose so that yours could come home. So if you ever--ever--even make the slightest reference that he might not get it, I'll rip you apart myself. Are we clear?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:25 am

Jack saw the anger in Roberts eyes he could sense the fear that seem to emanate off him this was not like Robert at all. Jack stepped back when Michel spoke now knowing something was wrong very wrong upstairs. He looked at Michael and for a moment it didn't register what he'd said then he spoke " yes , yes of course" he said and sat down " Khaat in a coma?" he said softly as his mind tried to sort out the information it was then he saw Jess standing at the top of the stairs. He left the gym and moved to her a she nodded to him he held her close to him and she lead Jack up to their room. It was then Steven stepped forward.

"Okay I'll check the grounds and set patrols " he said looking at Kate all he could do was give a small smile as he headed out the kitchen door. Cassidy walked into the Cellar quietly watching them drink. " I had Brant send a note to Lee" she told them. Seeing the open bottle of fire whiskey she looked to Michael." but I have no Idea when he will be here to take Abby and the others, you know I have never actual seen Robert drunk." she said and smiled a small smile " if its okay for me to say, it makes him more human and less minster, my father was more sinister than human when he drank." she said to Micheal.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:48 am

Robert had opened the bottle but then set the bottle aside. When Michael found him, he picked up the bottle and poured two drinks and handed one to Robert.

"Thank you, Cassidy," Michael said. The note to Lee would bring another welcome face for Robert, whether Lee took the children with him or not. Michael took a sip of the firewhiskey. He savored it before swallowing. "Damn. That's good. We really need to find more of this. Drink up, Robert. Its well worth it," Michael said. Robert took the large double shot and drank it in one gulp. "You'll miss the best part if you waste the bottle that way," Michael grinned. He poured Robert another drink. Robert was slower at the second glass.

"You're not liable to see Robert drunk either," Michael said. "And most of the time, it honestly doesn't look much different. I'm not sure he's ever been completely blasted more than once in his life." Robert held up two fingers. "Twice?" Robert nodded. "I don't remember," Michael frowned. "There was your birthday when you came of age,...and then....I don't remember," Michael said.

Robert tapped his wedding band. "Oh, yes," Michael nodded. "Your bachelor party. I forgot." Robert nodded tiredly.

"Robert refuses to let himself get really drunk," Michael said. "There's always someone depending on him. He never has the luxury of being able to just throw that all away entirely."

"And that is one of the hazards of the work he and I do," Lee said, walking in. "Humanity seems to be less important than living up to everyone else's expectations of godliness. Enjoy what humanity you see, Cassidy. He doesn't get to show it often. What are we drowning, Gentlemen? Hold on packing the kids, Cassidy. I had another thought. Let me talk it out first with Robert."

Lee picked up another glass and poured himself a drink. He sniffed it. "Oh, very nice," Lee said, sitting with them. "So what are we discussing? Kids, vampires, or werewolves?"

"Yes," Michael said.

"Oh, this is grim then," Lee said, "if we have all three on the agenda."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:03 pm

Cassidy sat and listened to Michael as he spoke of the only times he had seen Robert drunk she could do little to stop the chuckle that left her when there was mention of Roberts bachelor party, she thought it a shame he didn't drink much but was happy to see some relaxation in his face it was like seeing the real Robert one that to her was worn down by all the responsibility he had on his shoulders. Hearing Lee she turned to see him poring his drink as he spoke " of course " she said glad he was actually there she chuckled " all of the above" she said just sat like she had as a small girl her legs pulled up to her chest and her arms wrapped around them as she sat listening to then she could hear that Steven had walk back in but then back out again mumbling something as he went she chuckled and shook her head gently.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:52 pm

Michael filled Lee in on the events while Lee savored the exquisite firewhiskey. Lee listened intensely. Lee easily saw the strain in Robert tonight. He didn't say much until he had listened entirely to Michael and had taken a moment to think.

"So," Lee said, "What I'm hearing is that you're all stretched here really thin tonight. You're down almost to nothing in terms of protection, and what resources you have is tired and emotionally not really duty fit."

Robert nodded.

"What was your plan?" Lee asked Robert. Robert patted the wand in his pocket. "Taking it on yourself, were you?" Robert nodded. It was about all he had left. "Let's not do this that way," Lee said. "Let me bring in two squads. One for outside, and one for inside. That gives your team time to rest. You'll need a couple of healers for the night shift by the sounds of it."

"Brian won't leave her, and I doubt the vampire will either," Michael said.

"Still, you do need to have one on standby, at the very least. And, you still need to deal with handling the kids. Jess and Jack can deal with their own, as they need to, but Khaat and Brian will need some help. I'll add an agent inside that's good with kids."

Lee looked at Robert and saw a bit of relief, but also some regret on his part that he didn't have it covered by his own resources.

"Stop," he said to Robert. "Its what friends do. Let me do this. I wish I could resolve all those nuisances you've got right now, but I can do this much tonight. Did we miss anything?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 60 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top