Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ravenclaw Common Room

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ravenclaw Common Room - Page 5 Empty Re: Ravenclaw Common Room

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:24 pm

Davina walked into the common room. She saw that there were already other people there. She turned and went to sit in a chair in the corner. She didn't have the courage to go and talk to new people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:49 pm

"Well, he's adorable." she told him, smiling as she reached up and pet it once. Her owl was always out and her cat was always sleeping in her dorm, she almost felt like she had no pet, though she always put food out for them. Seeing another girl enter, Ginevra smiled; she loved how many new people were passing by. "Hey!" she gretted the girl, pushing her blonde hair behind her back as she looked up at her from the floor. She always gave off weird first impressions.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Weasley Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:16 pm

Charlie passed the cat to Gin so she could old him. He then waved to the new person, smiling. 'Hi!' he greeted
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Number of posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:41 pm

Petting the cat as Charlie passed it to her, she laughed and waited for the girls reply. She loved cats, though she wished she was aloud a dog at the school.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:24 am

Rachel snapped out and replied: "I am Rachel Bilson.But friends call me Rach." she said looking at girl who arrived.

[[Well Gin there can't be 2 Mariana Diggory you know?]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:28 am

Hearing the girl snap, Ginevra jumped slightly. "Wow, calm the tone man." she told her, not meaning to sound rude but just not being able to help herself. "Rach it is." she agreed, sure already that she would call the girl Rachel anyways.

[Hm, sure. If you say so.]
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:31 am

"You can call me whatever you want." said Rachel now a bit more relaxed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:22 am

"Don't worry, I will." she told her, shrugging as it wasn't like she would lie and say she was going to call the girl Rach when she knew that she wouldn't. "What year are you in?" she asked, raising an eyebrow curiously.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:40 am

Kaylee walked in the Common Room feeling a little nervous and looked around it. "Hey," she said smiling, "I'm Kaylee."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:17 pm

Davina turned around when she heard the others speaking to her. She walked slowly towards them, not wanting to be the center of attention. "Hi, I'm Davina. I'm a 4th year." She told them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top