Marriage is Murder - Page 50
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 50 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 50 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 75 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 50 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:39 am

"Alright," Robert said. "Go pack for a night or two for your children then, Jess. Kates packing for Khaat and Brian's five."

Michael felt for Brian. He seemed to be shouldering a lot alone without saying a syllable. Michael picked up a bottle of firewhiskey and a glass. He took the bottle upstairs to Brian, but when he got there, he saw that Brian had started to go through the photo album again with Khaat and they'd both fallen asleep out of exhaustion. She was in a deep, deep sleep. And so was Brian, but he was sitting up still, leaning against the headboard, still trying to be a perfect gentleman to a wife who no longer knew him. Michael set the bottle in Brian's closet where he knew Brian would find it if he truly wanted it. And then he picked up a blanket and covered Brian and dimmed the lights, closing the door as he left.. He went back downstairs, glad to see the boy finally getting a bit of rest. Michael had felt Brian had been so obsessed with finding Khaat that he had pushed himself right to the edge. And to see him finally able to sleep was a very, very good thing.

"Your children are asleep," he told Robert.

"Both of them?" Robert frowned, not expecting Brian to sleep with the knowledge that they were about to go into a showdown that none of them might ever return from.

"Yes," Michael said. "You know neither of you can go much longer without sleep."

"I can make it catnapping awhile longer," Robert said. "But I'm glad he's asleep. He looks like hell."

"Your mirror's taken to lying to you, now, has it?"

"I haven't looked," Robert admitted.

"Probably a good plan. I wouldn't look either if I were you. Its scary," Michael laughed gently, only half kidding. Robert shook his head, laughing.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:47 am

Cassidy and Steven walked in hearing Robert, Cassidy looked at him " I'll pack for me and the kids " I'm not going with you Robert " she said and looked back at Steven who moved to hold her close. " we decided together Cassidy would stay " he told them Cassidy kissed him and left to pack for her and the kids. Jess moved to pack for their kids.

" Jess is coming Robert, I couldn't change her mind. " Jack told him and looked at Steven and nodded. "Stay close to us Steven " he said softly and Steven nodded.

" I'll be fine " he told him " I have a reason to come back and a reason to fight, all my children and my wife."He looked at Jim " what about you Jim?" he asked Jim stood up and walked over puffing on his pipe.

" I made my peace years ago Margaret knows she will be well taken care of should anything happen to me so...my mind is clear, count me in Robert" he said smiling.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:55 am

"Get the kids out of here and get some rest, then. All of you. Edward, take Cassidy and the children to Tuscany immediately," Robert ordered.

"Agreed," Edward said. "And I will return as soon as they're all safe. Might I borrow Angus to help take the children?"

"Absolutely," Robert said. "And perhaps Jim and either Jack or Jess. Its 11 kids to take. I'd prefer you had several adults to evacuate them." He turned to Michael. "Would you be so kind, my friend, to prepare us some additional weaponry?"

"Absolutely. Is it still in the same place?" Michael asked.

"Yes," Robert said.

"And Angus and I will bring a supply back. We will be prepared," Edward said. Angus got his coat and the two of them went upstairs to wake Khaat's children and put coats on them to take them to Tuscany.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:01 am

Jess walked down and nodded " Jack and I will help " she said as she held a bag in her hands Jack nodded. " of course" he said and together they moved to gather the children two in each arm to post to Tuscany and safety for the moment . Cassidy kissed Steven and told him she would see him once it was over then she too took two children and smiled " good luck all of you" she said and ported with Jess, Jack and Edward. Steven sat back down with Jim who patted his shoulder.

" you'll be alright , you'll see her again" he told him as he handed him a glass of fire whiskey to drink smiling. " to a new adventure, and I more to come." he said and Steven chuckled as he downed it.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:15 am

It was 3 am when Robert woke them. He'd let them go to bed early, almost right after dinner. He had wanted them rested. Edward and Michael and he had assembled back up wands for everyone along with at least two for each fighter, loaded with silver bullets, with plenty of extra clips. Robert had prepared a number of lethal potions and some exploding ones in a rather creative magical grenade. And he had a number of them. He had gone to St. Mungos, evacuated the wing, made polyjuice potions for all of them except himself, Jess, Brian, and Khaat, and had them labelled. He had prepared maps of the intensive care wing and where exactly he had hidden all the weapons and provisions.

Angus had some rather innovative gourmet quality pita pocket breakfast sandwiches and a mixed fruit salad, hot tea and hot coffee, already prepared and waiting for them. He had packed some survival rations during the night in case the whole business became lengthy. Robert had hidden it in the intensive care unit already.

Kate, Angus, Edward, Michael, and Robert were showered and dressed and had spent some time stretching and limbering up while everyone else had been sleeping.

Robert had gone up and awakened Brian gently. Brian got up with the promptness of a soldier called to battle. He had showered and shaved and dressed and armed himself heavily. And then he had posted himself with her. He was not leaving her. Not today. Not for anything. Angus had known he would not go and he sent up breakfast for him and tea with potion for her. Brian set about feeding her first while he sipped on his coffee. He felt it was better to not tell her anything about the morning's events.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:21 am

Jack and Jess rose early hearing Robert up and around they dressed quickly Jess in her leather trousers, tee shirt, thigh length black boots and long leather jacket, strapped to the thigh ready for use was her wand holder ready for use. Her hair was brushed and braided and up against the back of her head so not to get in her way, Jack wore his jeans and tee shirt his wand was also strapped to his thigh and he wore black boots. Jim wore his own clothes smiling as he walked down and ate breakfast as if a normal day . Steven woke and dressed glancing at a photo of Cassidy and his kids he quickly dressed and went down to eat seeing Jim there and eating " smells good Angus " he said and ate as much as he could.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:34 am

"Good morning," Robert said, joining them at the table. He accio'd a number of scrolls and flicked his finger at them to deliver a scroll to every one of them. "This is a floor plan of the intensive care wing and all entrances and exits. The red marks are locations of hidden weapons I've planted there during the night. The blue marks are provisions in case this drags out. Technically, we could hold out there well past their starvation so long as they cannot access our provisions. They will not be easily found. Not by them, and perhaps not by you. Its an old school trick that Michael and Jim and Kate and I knew very well. I presume one of us will last long enough to help you access some of the provisions.

"We leave as soon as breakfast is over. In front of most of you is a vial of polyjuice potion. Jess, you will need to use your healers robes over top of all that leather. You do need to blend. I will be wearing my usual business suit. I have no choice. Brian is wearing his usual work clothes today. The rest of you who will be impersonating patients will need to at least wear a gown over your clothes at least while you are in bed waiting on their arrival.

"The plan calls for us to look as if we are making an emergency admission for Khaat. We will all go ahead but Khaat and Brian. He will be bringing her in to the emergency room alone. She will be sedated. Our story is that she will have fallen back into a coma. The rest of us will be ahead of them and in our respective positions in the intensive care wing. Khaat is well loved there. Her arrival there will cause enough chaos on its own to alert the werewolves that seem to follow her every move. Once she is admitted, then all we need to do is wait. Once they enter the intensive care wing with us, they will be as sealed in as we are.

"Now--questions?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:45 am

Jess looked at her leather coat and nodded " of course " she said and smiled Jack sat and listened when Jim's name was mentioned he nodded and smiled " ow that trick not seen that for years " he said and looked at the others " don't worry we'll be fine" he said and shook his head as Robert asked for questions.

" I think you covered it all Robert , were good" Jack said as he finished his breakfast with Jess who also finished hers. Steven looked at them and shook his head as he drank his tea with a potion to settle his stomach a little in.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:51 am

"Michael," Robert said, "Go alert Brian please that we're leaving. He knows the plan. Angus, its time to alert the men from Paris to step up the security while we're gone. The rest of you, its time we went to get into position. Apparate in to Khaat's office and then go downstairs through the side stairway. Its been secured. You'll go down one floor and then off to your left and down the hallway to the intensive care unit. You will have to stun and hide anyone who sees you. Are we ready? I'll see you there."

He and Kate got up and joined hands and apparated out. Michael and Angus and Edward followed.

Upstairs, Brian made a soft gesture to brush the hair from Khaat's face as she sipped her tea. And in doing so, he sedated her very heavily. He took the cup from her hand and set it aside, and got out a heavy blanket to keep her warm in. He put his coat on. It was about to get very ugly very quickly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:57 am

Jess transfigured her leather coat to her st Mungos healer cloak and took Jacks hand posting to Khaats office along with Jim and Steven. each looked at each other as they walked down to their positions to wait the mayhem that was to come. Jess stood beside a bed as if she was reading a chart while Jack stood close by Jim sat waiting in the waiting room as if he was visiting all together they were ready Jess's wand was hid under her cloak as was Jacks under his jacket shrunk so not to show he was wearing it.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 75 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top