Marriage is Murder - Page 40
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 40 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 40 of 100 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 70 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 40 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:15 am

"I'll be right back," Michael said. He went back into the treatent room and came back out putting his wallet in his pocket. He hadnt realized it had fallen out of his pocket. He was appreciative that nothing was missing from it. "I think we're ready to go now," Michael said.

"Cake!" Abbey bounced in Jack's arms. "We get cake!"

"You," Michael said to her, "are going to go back and see what Uncle Angus has made for you. I'm sure he's made some sort of a treat. And its soon going to be lunch time. Mama might not let you have cake this close to lunch."

"Mama give me cake," she nodded.

"Abigail, your mama is not that big of a pushover" he laughed.

"What that?" she frowned.

"I'll explain it to you when you're three," he laughed. "Shall we go, Jack?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23620
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:25 am

Jack nodded and held Abby much as she bounced in his arms as he held her he was glad when he saw Michael return. He chuckled at Abby's instance on having cake. He lent close to Abby and spoke softly " I think hes right Abby " he could not help chuckle again when Michale told her he would tell her what a push over was when she was three. " wow tell her that and she'll not leave Khaat and Brian alone. " He said grinning as he walked with Michael " sure, time this one was home with her mother and father again" He said and walked to a secluded area to port back to the farm .
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:32 pm

Brian was walking across the living room when Jack ported into the same place where he was walking. Michael, however, ported in to the kitchen and poured himself a mug of tea.

"Hey," Brian said. "Watch where you're porting."

"Let's not have any splinching today, shall we?" Robert laughed. "I'm not in the mood to have to reassemble one of you."

"I rather like jigsaw puzzles," Michael teased. "Do you suppose we could sort out Jack's bits from Abbey's?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:03 pm

Jack chuckled but shook his head " sorry Brian I'll make sure to port outside first from now on" he looked at Michael who said he likes jigsaws and chuckled " hey I like my bits just where they are thank you" he said and Steven and Jim laughed as Jess walked over taking Abby and slipping off her Jacket and hanging it on the peg.

Jack chuckled as he did the same and hung up his jacket again he looked at Kate " she was no trouble Kate " he said smiling " though she keeps insisting on having cake" he said and chuckled softly as he sat down with Jess.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:13 pm

"Cake?" Kate looked at Abbey, who nodded excitedly.

"Cake, Gammy!" Abbey bounced up and down.

"Were you a good girl?" Kate asked. Abbey started to nod and then stopped, looking at Kate. "You weren't good?"

"They no let me in Papa's water," she said unhappily.

"What? Why?" Kate asked.

"They tend to not like labradors in the hospital pool and then running amuck in the spa all wet and hairy," Michael laughed.

"She didn't," Brian sighed.

"Abbey," Angus called. "Come look. Just for you." She scampered out to the kitchen and came back with a kitty shaped cookie with pink sanding sugar decorations.

"Tanks!" she said, taking the cookie and running down the hallway to the playroom.

"Nice redirection," Kate laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:51 pm

Jack chuckled " well some didn't mind they understood but those who didn't um...well gave us dirty looks so we thought it best to come back" he said and watched as Abby ran to the nursery with her Cookie in her hand. Jess chuckled and nodded.

" yes nice one Angus hope you made enough for the rest of the kids , when one has one they all want" she said softly smiling as Alex and Catlin walked in and over to the kitchen both just standing looking at Angus. " pwease, cookie?" They said together and smiled at him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:08 am

"I know," Angus said, handing the kids each a cookie as the rest of them came out for cookies too.

"Well," Robert said, "A child animagus isn't something people see everyday. Especially not one that small. They're used to animaguses being older before they develop full body transformation. But her father had powerful animagus genetics. He was like Sirius in that respect. He much preferred being an animagus as to being human. I wasn't surprised that she had those skills eary, but i really was surprised that the instant Rob picked her up she bonded with him and changed into a puppy within moments of her birth. We see it every so often, but not on a daily basis."

Khaat hadn't thought of Rob for a long time. She didn't know if he was even still alive. She had always wondered if he would come back and try to make some sort of claim on Abbey. It was always at the back of her mind. The fact was, though, that Brian had adopted Abbey when it had been legally determined that he had abandoned his duties as a father to his child. Her father had reassured her often that Rob had no more claim. But, someday, Khaat was going to have to tell her who her father was. Just as she would someday have to tell Dakota who both her parents really were. Dismal thoughts. Totally.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:17 am

Jack looked at Jess who was looking at Khaat and sighed she smiled as she looked at Jack who held her close to him but she kissed his cheek and looked back to Khaat " Khaat stop worrying you and Brian are the only parents those kids will ever need or want , Rob...well I have my feelings on that particular man" she told her " just enjoy having her close " she said as Alex and Catlin ran out with there cookie and sat in front of her.

" I know I am" Cassidy said " I don't know where Clay went nor do I care, our kids need not know ,in the eyes of the law and them Steven is their father " she said smiling as she moved to stand with him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:24 am

"You're right, but I understand Khaat's concerns. Abbey is an animagus, and neither Khaat nor I are animagi. That is going to become painfully obvious. Dakota's flaming red hair doesnt run on either side of our family. Nor does she look like any ouf us. And since Khaat and I aren't werewolves and her own mother is a werewolf, there's an excellent chance she may end up a werewolf. Dakota will ask question at some point. So will Abbey," Brian said.

"Unimportant," Robert said. "You do what you've always done. You be honest with them. You're already raising them to understand that family has very little to do with genetics but more with heart. You raise them to know, early, the truth of who they are and who their biological parents are so that they aren't shellshocked if any of them turn up, and you teach them that where they belong is with you. If you teach them that it won't matter if any of them show up again because those kids will know where home really is."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:40 am

Jack nodded as did the others around her " we agree with Robert " Jack said " I'm a wear nobody told me what or who I was until I meat you all and Robert took me in under his wing your family to me as all the kids are brothers a sisters no matter whose mother or father they have " Jess stood up and moved to the kitchen and made herself and jack some coffee. Cassidy sat down and nodded as Robert spoke understanding all that he was saying to them .
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 100 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 70 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top