Marriage is Murder - Page 21
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 21 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 21 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 60 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 21 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:03 am

"She'll be fine," Robert said. "She's a soldier. She's been trained for this her entire life. But it is a bit different if it comes down to doing it. I'll stay with her til Brian comes. Jess can keep Michael stable. He's not in the danger he was in before, but I just dont want him alone for awhile."

"Did I hear you were looking for me?" Brian asked, coming in. He studied the situation. "What's happened?"

"Much," Robert said. He brushed Khaat's hair reassuringly. "Jack and Cassidy, you two stay for a moment. I need to fill Brian in a bit. Please." He looked at Brian. "Come with me. You've missed a couple chapters."

"I wasn't gone more than an hour," Brian frowned.

"It doesn't take long," Robert said, leading him out to Khaat's office.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23620
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:08 am

" of course" Jack said and moved to stand close to Khaat as Cassidy moved to sit with her staying close by. Both wondering what was and had happened. Jack watched others walking past and Robert as he stood with Brian. Cassidy looked up at Jack who smiled " she'll be fine if Robert says she will then she will, she's a fighter" he said and cassidy nodded passing Khaat's hand reassuringly her own fears being pushed back into the back of her mind as she sat with Khaat. Jak watched as men and woman passed the office door he moved to close it so they had privacy.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:17 am

Robert briefed Brian, and after a brief conversation, Brian apparated out quickly, like a man posessed. Robert came back.

"Brian had a good thought," Robert told them. "He is going to take Kate to Michael's to see if Kate can see anything with her abilities that might give us answers until Michael or Khaat are with us again to talk. Its not like a witch or a wizard to resort to a blade as a first choice, though. Not if they're in their right minds. Magic is so much quicker and cleaner. My best guess is that Alette was truly ill. The Alette that Michael and I knew wasn't capable of this. I'm guessing she was either bewitched or ill. And if she was able to do that to someone as experienced as Michael is, then Khaat is lucky to be alive at all. Speaking of which, did you lot take care of the dogs? And that hatrack? Michael is rather fond of them. He'd be upset if anything happened to them."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:22 am

Jack listened and nodded " yes Robert " he said and " was difficult but they once the house was back to normal went inside " he said Stevens got the dogs " Jack said softly he heard Robert say Brian had gone to get Kate and nodded he knew it would work. Cassidy sighed

"Another good person I fear crossing the veil. " she said and looked at Robert " I just hope she's not too scared " she looked at Jack who placed his hand on her shoulder reassuringly.

"I 'm sure she is better off than she was here" he said softly.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:31 pm

Kate and Brian went to Hogsmeade, to Michael's. Lee was there with a crew. Comparatively there was very little blood left. Even so, Kate was stunned.

"Maybe we should wait," Brian suggested gently to her.

"No," Kate said, regathering herself. "I'm alright. I need to see." She went in and browsed through the house. She went through the downstairs and then through the upstairs, finding Snidely hiding, shivering in fear, in the closet in Khaat's old bedroom. Kate let the frightened hat rack out and reassured it that Michael was going to be fine and that Alette was gone and never coming back.

Kate walked through the upstairs and came back down quietly.

"I think I've seen enough," she said softly.

"Care to share?" Lee asked. Kate gave a report of what she saw. It added up with the evidence Lee had found that was, mostly, cleaned up now. Kate and Brian took the dogs and Snidely back to Brian's place and then went back to St. Mungos to find Robert, who was still with Khaat.

"What did you find out?" Robert asked.

"It started upstairs. Alette was--not right. She was bitter and angry. She blamed Michael for saving her life after she tried to hang herself. She told him she had waited until the right time. She was going to make sure it was final this time, and she was taking him along--sending him to Hell for torturing her. Michael...was stunned. He didn't expect her to turn on him. He thought he could handle it...But she already had his butcher knife from the kitchen He managed to get downstairs, but she followed where the stabbings began. He used his wand instead to defend himself with sectumsempras. But he was already so wounded...." She paused. "The last I hear is apparently what he heard. The dogs howling outside. They were mourning the horrors that were happening in the house.

"Khaat went to see if she could find out what happened. She found Alette laying on the kitchen floor and made a mistake. She thought they'd been attacked by a third party. Alette had a chef knife hidden underneath her. She hated Khaat because of how much Michael loves her. Alette went after her because by then, I think, she'd lost her mind. Khaat picked up another chef knife to defend herself. It...it was Khaat who killed Alette. She had no choice. Alette had her cornered and was trying to stab her over and over. I see that in sort of slow motion. She was looking for her wand and couldn't see it. Alette attempted to make a fatal wound, and Khaat struck to keep herself safe. Alette uttered some sort of dark arts curse over Khaat as she was dying. I'm not sure Khaat even heard her. Khaat was just sort of sitting on the floor in all that blood."

"Is that how you found it, Jack?" Robert asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:17 pm

Jack had listened to Kate and sighed as she finished he looked towards Robert and nodded "Pretty much yes, I sent Khaat home, or so I thought, and informed lee, ..well the rest you know." he told him as he looked at Kate knowing she'd seen and felt it all " it wasn't Khaat's fault, Alette from the evidence I saw, just...just lost it. " he said . Jack could say little more even he could not understand why Alette had done what she had it seem to him bad luck seem followed Michael and Khaat both. He stood looking at Robert then to Kate he accioed some tea and handed the cup to Kate " Here this will help. " He said softly.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:58 pm

"Thank you," Kate said, taking the mug.

"Thank you, Kate," Robert said, grateful for her information.

"I want to see my daughter," Kate said. "She was wounded too."

"Yes. She was," Robert said. "She took a number of defensive wounds, her forearms, her shoulders, her midsection..."

"Are they deep?"

"Some, yes," Robert said. "She feels nothing right now. Between the shock and the pain meds, she feels nothing."

"How was it she wasnt' killed?"

"Because she was well trained," Robert said. "She did exactly what we taught her to do. She got to her attacker before her attacker got her."

"Why isn't she admitted, then, with multiple wounds?"

"Because," Robert said softly to Kate. "she needs to be with us far more than she needs to be in bed. If I had my way, yes, she'd be admitted. She's far too injured. But--emotionally, right now, she's not able to deal with that. We'll get her to rest. I promise. I've got this, Kate. I really do."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:28 pm

Jack smiled and backed off watching them both he sent cassidy to stand at Michaels door again while he watched those around him walk past the doorway he stood arms behind his back and his chest pushed out as if standing guard which is exactly. Cassidy stood at Michaels door and looked at him sleeping she saw Jess walking around checking things in the room. Jack listened to Robert and Kate he turned to face them " I agree Kate she was...shocked for want of a better word, here she can gather her thoughts a bit and get treatment" he said .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:38 pm

Robert knew Kate was angry. Angry about all of it. He didn't blame her a bit. He let her in to Khaat's rooms to let her see her. Khaat was sitting, not moving. Brian was just sitting with her, slowly feeding her tea. Kate couldn't honestly tell if Khaat really was aware if anyone was there or not. She looked at Brian, who merely shrugged. He didn't know either.

Down the hall, Michael finally stirred and woke. It didn't take him long to figure out where he was. He sighed, frustrated.

"You all brought me back for this mess?" he groaned.

"Do you need more pain potion, Mr. Tremaine?" Hannah asked him.

"Where the hell is Robert?" Michael growled.

"Welcome back to you, too," she said. "I'll tell him you're awake. I take it your answer to the pain potion is a no?"

"No," his voice was firm and definitive.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:46 pm

Jess turned hearing Michael wake and speak " hes busy michael he'll be here soon " she looked at Cassidy who left to find Robert . Finding jack jack moved to Robert's side and spoke softly.

"Michaels awake and by all accounts cranky and wanting answers" he said as cassidy moved back to her place by Michaels door. Jess moved to Michael and lightly touched his hand drawing off some pain she felt he had before looking down at him she sighed before she spoke.

"Hes with Khaat and Kate" she told him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 60 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top