Marriage is Murder - Page 93
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 93 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 93 of 100 Previous  1 ... 48 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 96 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 93 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:58 pm

Edward took Brian underwing, checked Khaat to be sure the sleep spell would hold, and then took Brian downstairs to the morning room. He had the staff bring Brian a sandwich and a cup of coffee. He sat with Brian just to reassure him and provide some parental support. Edward appreciated how tough this was, but it wasn't as undefeatable as Brian was seeing it might be.

Suddenly a ethereal, echoing voice began to sound through the house. It was a man's voice. "Running, 'Uncle' Jack? Did you forget the monster you really are? Did you think you could hide her from her family? You know the law. You know shes mine. And you know I'm coming. Coming for her. Coming for her. Mine. She's part of my pack now. You can do whatever you like, but you won't stop me. I"m taking her home."

Brian leaped to his feet and was going to run back to the bedroom but Edward caught him.

"Its a spell, Lad," Edward said. "Its just a spell. Relax. Its just a harmless charm designed to frighten you. Finish eating. She's not alone."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:11 pm

Jack frowned as he listened "All stuff and nonsense, that's a sick wear law and not what I follow,what... wait, uncle?" he said realizing what he'd said moments before " he's my nephew , geez wish I'd have known, I would have stopped him years ago, but the poor woman who bore him, shesh." He wiped his brow, wincing at the egg that had formed on his temple. Steven walked in and patted Jacks back.

"Hey congratulations jack, you got a murderer for a nephew" he said Jack sighed and shook his head glancing at Jess as she sat with Khaat knowing he'd have to kill his family once more.

" you can still count on me. "Jack said to the sleeping Khaat " he won't touch you again over my dead body Khaat , nephew or not, I'm just sorry I got you involved with my family once again" he said moving to sit in a chair close by.

Steven looked at Jack and shook his head. "She's just a pawn Jack, don't blame yourself, if your nephew chose this way that's his decision, he'll learn Khaat has friends who will see him dead if he touches her again." Steven left and headed down to Robert and Brian. " Brian, ignore him" he said and Jim nodded agreeing with him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:54 pm

Brian sat back down and finished his sandwich. Out the window, Edward noticed Lee taking long purposeful strides towards a couple of his outdoor security. Edward watched Lee meet with them. He saw a great many aurors in similar black suits apparating in at Lee's command. Half headed for the house, half headed for positions around the house.

Edward got up and poured Brian more coffee. "I'm going to touch base with Lee. We are on yankee soil, after all." He went outside to talk to Lee and saw Robert as he headed upstairs to Khaat's room. Edward apparated quickly back into the house.

"Go upstairs," he told everyone. "Wands at the ready. Lee's auror's have seen him on the grounds. He's here. And he is definitely not alone. He's brought the pack. He's come already to try to come claim her."

Brian ran as fast as his feet could carry him to go back upstairs, feeling nothing but pure fear. Robert and Kate were there, wands drawn. Khaat was being torn from her sleep spell, and she immediately knew they werent alone. She was terrified. She sat up, shaking violently, pulling her legs up tight to her chest. Brian went over and sat beside her, wrapping her tightly against him.

"Nobody's going to touch you," he said to her softly. "I swear. I'm right here."

Edward went back outside, fully armed. He was going werewolf hunting.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:59 pm

Jack took a long slow deep breath in his body building with wear muscles he knew he would need. Steven saw him and spoke " Jack remember hes not just your responsibility " he said and jack looked at Steven his eyes now yellow .

" I know Steven but hes blood don't for get that." Jack said " pack law says I take him out or a pack leader and that is Robert in my eyes" he said slowly moving down and out side to stand in the grounds the air he could tell hung with the monsters scent . Cassidy joined him but he turned around " go inside and stay with Khaat " he said Cassidy seeing the look in his eyes did so. Jack moved over to Robert. "I am in control , you have first and last say" he said to him as he took a long deep breath in.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:07 pm

"I already know pack law," Robert said. "It permits an alpha for every pack. But it also permits an alpha over all the packs. Fenrir believes he is that alpha over every pack. As such, Edward functions as the alpha over all our packs. He has for many decades. My rank as Minister does not strip him of that because Edward functions in so many countries. I can let you go hunting with Edward as my designate. But realize that even with that bastard out there, his goal is to come in here. You can choose to fight him out there, ro wait until he comes to you."

Robert saw Angus going out with his grandfather. He didnt blame him. Angus wasn't going to let his grandfather go out without any back up.

"You do as you see fit," Robert said. "The bottom line is that he doesn't get to her."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:15 pm

Jack looked at Robert and nodded he looked over at Angus and Edward then back at Robert " I'll go with Edward and Angus it might get some of the thinking if they see me with him " he said and moved off to Edward . he moved close to edward and spoke. " I'm at your side" he said " I can not guarantee I won't kill him " he said and looked at Angus knowing Angus had not seen him this way before as he had usually kept control of himself. His back was arched and his muscles tensed his shirt as he stood his nails now claws on the ends of his fingers. He sniffed the air and looked at Edward " west?" he said " dratted wind shifts the scent and he knows it my sense of smell is useless."
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:36 pm

"No," Edward said with a wry smile. "That's intended to throw you off the scent. There are pack members there but not him. He's taken a piece of her clothing. I can smell her perfume and I can feel a bit of her energy signature. He's straight ahead of us, and no doubt he's watching us right now."

"This is who the Mighty Lupin sends?" An echoing, mocking laugh filled the area. Lee and his aurors raced to join them. Edward held a restraining hand to hold them behind him. "An old man?" The sarcastic laughther filled the air.

"That's right. That's all he can muster," Edward shouted. "So come and kill me and go get her--if you can. That's all you need to do--just get past me." There was nothing but quiet. An eerie deadlly quiet. Angus drew out a crossbow out of his pack and resized it, along with a quiver of arrows. "Hand it here, Son. You take the mace." Angus drew out a solid silver mace and resized it. Both weapons were formidible. The trees parted and the werewolf emerged, transformed.

"I come unarmed and you bring weapons?" he laughed.

"As you said, I'm an old man," Edward said, loading the arrow into the crossbow.

"No!" a pack member shouted from the distance. "Look out! Its Donohue! He's not just an old man. Its Donohue!" The werewolf stopped in his tracks and paused. Any werewolf who didn't think twice at the name was just foolish. Edward held his position, with Angus right beside him, already spinning the mace in circles to get the silver spiked ball spinning on the heavy chain.

"You didn't say you were Donohue," the werewolf said.

"You never asked," Edward said, readying the crossbow. "And you've come against my family. That makes you very dead. So, shall we do this and get it overwith? I don't lose. You didn't come tonight to get her. You came tonight to die."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:42 pm

Jack sneezed and smelt him right in front of him and he gave a low growl when Angus brought out the bow he moved slightly to one side he heard him speak Edwards name and he chuckled " yea he is nephew. " he said sitting the word out of his mouth as he spoke low and bold as he then stood upright and howled loud that he was ready for him and would not back down until one man was dead on the ground. Jack looked at Edward " make your shot clean or I'll rip him to shreds I need this over as much as she does. " he said and growled turning back to face His own blood.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:48 pm

"Give me what's mine and I'll go," he shouted. One of Lee's aurors fired off a wand shot at him accidently and the werewolf attacked the young woman. Edward could not fire because if he did, he risked killing the young auror.

"Go!" Edward ordered Jack. "Leave the girl alive! Hold your fire!" Edward commanded everyone else. "Angus, back him up!"

"I doubt he needs it," Angus said, ready to follow Jack.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Jack saw what had happened and wanted to move it staid until Edward gave the order and he pounced at him knocking him off the woman and dragging him away from her. " take me on nephew " he growled at him his claws cutting the larger wears skin and his teeth biting at the shoulder he knew out the corner of his eye the woman had been dragged to safety he made a note to check she was alright. His eyes looked at him his hands slashing at the larger wear not letting him get a single blow in if he raised his hand he ducked his smaller size came in handy. soon he felt it was time and stepped back blood dripping from his mouth and claws. " she is never going to be yours, you do not own her, your pack law is not headed here." he growled.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 93 of 100 Previous  1 ... 48 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 96 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top