Marriage is Murder - Page 94
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 94 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 94 of 100 Previous  1 ... 48 ... 93, 94, 95 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 94 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:10 pm

Edward motioned Lee to go get his auror off the field. Angus kept between the fight and the girl until Lee had removed her. Edward walked over when the fight seemed to be winding up.

"Tell him," Edward said, thrusting the crossbow at his throat. "She does have a way out."

"She does not!" he bellowed back at Edward.

"Liar. I could kill you now for lying."

"Its never spoken of. Never used," the young man said.

"I said tell him!" Edward bellowed.

"She can end this herself," the man growled at Jack. "But to do it, she needs to make a blood sacrifice--at the right spot. Her blood and mine."

"It is the pack equivalent of divorce. I would think we could manage to get a bit of his blood, could we not?" Edward sneered at the young werewolf.

"It wont stop me! My father's death will be avenged!" he was bitter and loud and angry.

"She did not kill your father," Edward said. "But if you insist on coming after her, we will kill you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:17 pm

Jack looked at the young man then at Edward and back " no she didn't kill him ... I did , I killed him, ripped his heart out with my own two hands. " he growled at him " and I would do it again in a heart beat as I would you. " He said he held up his hands " I think I got plenty of his blood " he told Edward and looked at the man on the ground. He growled hearing there was a way out for Khaat . " Blood sacrifice and where?" he asked taking a step forward as if he was going to strike him again.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:25 pm

"Tell him!" Edward said.

"At the place of first spilled blood," he sighed.

"The first spilled blood for her and for the pack," Edward said. "I believe that was his father's blood for the pack. And I believe that was also hers. I think that was on the beach in Tuscany, was it not?"

"No," Lee said, out of breath. "It was the safehouse. In Hawaii. On the beach. You'll have to take him captive. It has to be spilled from them both at the site of first drawn blood."

"Correct," Edward said. "And she is not in any condition to go tonight, unless Robert can make her fit for travel even for that."

"We will have to ask him," Angus said. "Jack, can you contain him even for a short time?"

"If he can't, I can," Edward said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:31 pm

Jack growled as Angus spoke then looked at the man on the ground " ow I can contain him, but your welcome to stay too Mr Donahue. " He said and stood over him his body tensed ready for any fight the guy tried . his eyes fixed on him " try it nephew , just try it there are dozens of men and woman here waiting for you to try it " he stood watching him as he saw out the corner of his eye Angus leave to go inside. Jack fought his own anger he felt like giving him a piece of his mind but stayed quiet knowing the beliefs he had been brought up with thanks to Robert had been changed this man still believed in the old ways.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:43 pm

Edward was poised to stay, and Lee joined them. Angus went into the house and up to the bedroom.

"We have him contained," Angus reported.

"So I see," Robert said. "For what purpose?"

"For the Rite of First Blood," Angus said. Robert sighed. Killing him would have been so much easier.

"You do realize what I have to put her through to do that, right?" Robert said.

"Yes," Angus said softly.

"What's he talking about?" Brian asked.

"We have to take her to face him. Back where she was first injured by their pack and where we first injured one of theirs," Robert said.

"Where the hell is that?" Brian frowned.

"The safehouse in Hawaii," Robert said. "It separates them by their own pack laws."

"Does it put her in danger?" Brian asked.

"It puts us all in considerable danger," Robert said. "But no more or less than we're already in--except for her physical and emotional state."

"Under normal circumstances, I'd say she'd stand up to it. Right now, i just don't know," Brian said.

"What does your grandfather say?" Robert asked.

"He says we have to take that chance," Angus said.

"Then you all take him to Hawaii to the beach. Brian and I will get her up and we will follow," Robert said. Angus headed back outside. He looked at the others. "We'll do the rite and bring her back here as quickly as we can. Anyone going? Or are you all staying here?"

"If he's going to be anywhere near my goddaughter, I'm there," Michael said, with an iron commitment.

Angus went back outside to Jack and Lee and Edward. "Robert says we travel," he reported.

"Wise," Edward nodded. "Very wise indeed."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:50 pm

Jack growled and nodded " I'm not going anywhere " he told him as Steven and Cassidy and Jess all walked close by he glanced quickly but kept his eyes fixed on his nephew.

"We're coming too. " they all said in unison wands at the ready Jess's long black coat blowing behind her in the wind as she looked over at Jack . Steven nodded and looked at Edward along with Jim who stood with his arms folded across his chest waiting for the man to try something.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:01 pm

Kate moved outside with the others. Robert and Brian slowly got Khaat up and helped her change. Brian chose for her a soft pink silk dress and a pair of neutral colored flats. The pink silk was floor length and long sleeved and was feathery soft against her battered skin. They noticed she was getting the idea they were going someplace, and she began to shake again out of her own fear.

"Calm yourself," her father said softly to her, kissing her head. "We wont' leave you. Not for a second. I have your white cloak. You're going to need it. Its going to be chilly." He wrapped the cloak around her. He added dressings over her hands and arms to cover the horrible state of her hands. Brian picked up her sunglasses and offered them to her. She put them on, and her father pulled the hood of the cloak up and picked up a large white shawl and used it to wrap around her nose and mouth to cover her face. Robert stood on her right and Brian stood on her left. Robert accio'd his medical bag and they slowly walked her outside.

When she looked up and saw her attacker in the yard, she panicked completely and utterly. Her knees would not hold her. Robert and Brian quickly caught her. Robert added as strong a calming spell as he knew.

"This will not hold her long," Robert told Edward.

"It won't need to. Let's go," Edward said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:08 pm

Jack grabbed his nephew and ported to the beach still holding him tight " don't even think it" he warned him as he heard Steven and Jim arrive as he looked down at him " you touch one hair on her head and I'll rip your heart out too" he told him and hoped Edward would show up to back him up some even thought the others held there wands out and pointed right at the man , his nephew that he held tight in his grip. Seeing the others arrive he stood up and he bowed slightly seeing Khaat to show she was above him , his pack alpha.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:35 pm

Edward and Angus ported immediately after Jack, and Lee and Kate and Michael followed closely. Brian and Robert brought Khaat but Brian didn't know what they wanted of her and wasn't sure she could do anything. Regardless.

"Where was it?" Edward asked.

"Over here," Lee led them, remembering. He led them to a spot where the trees and the grass met the sand.

"Bring them both," Edward said, drawing an antique jeweled dagger from his belt.

"What the hell are you doing?" Brian demanded of Robert in a hushed tone.

"Getting her out of this," Robert said quietly. He looked at Khaat and looked deeply into her eyes. "I need you to trust me," he told her. "And I mean really trust me." She didn't respond. He led her over to the spot where they were. The closer she got to the werewolf, the more the stone began to sound that she was in danger. That only deepened her fear. When she saw Edward's dagger, she tried to pull frantically against her father and Brian to run.

Brian drew her tight to himself. "Shh," he soothed. "It's alright. Its going to be alright. Give us one minute. Just one minute." He looked at Edward. "Do this quickly or I'm taking her and we're going."

"I know," Edward said sympathetically. He handed the blade to Robert. "It has to be fresh," He told Robert.

"How much?" Robert asked.

"Doesn't matter," Edward said.

"Michael," Robert called. Michael stepped over and took Robert's place helping Brian to hold her up. Robert took Khaat's left hand and unwrapped the dressings and took her hand in his and when Khaat realized what her father was going to do, a tiny cry of terror left her lips as Robert made a cut across the open palm of her hand, letting her blood freely spill on the ground. He'd done it quickly and cleanly. There was no easy way of doing it otherwise. He handed the blade back to Edward.

"Jack," Edward said. "Its his turn. It must fall on top of hers." The younger werewolf started to struggle, not wanting this rite to be completed. "And you might want to hustle it a bit."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:41 pm

Jack saw Khaat's reaction and pulled his nephew closer to him roughly ,making him growl as his claws dug deep into the mans skin. " its not size that matters dear nephew, but brains and how you use them. " Jack said softly to him as he dragged him over to the spot , grabbing the mans hand he held it out then sliced it with his claw letting the blood drop to the ground to mingle with Khaat's own. Jack glanced at Edward as he spoke again , Steven and Jim now standing behind the man he held both with wands fixed on him in case he should try to escape jacks vice like grip.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 94 of 100 Previous  1 ... 48 ... 93, 94, 95 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top