Marriage is Murder - Page 67
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 67 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 67 of 100 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 83 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 67 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:34 pm

Brian returned shortly after settling Abbey.

"You left her alone?" Khaat asked.

"She's not alone," Brian frowned. "There are a whole platoon of other kids up there. And she's resting. She's comfortable, and she's tired. She's not aware she doesn't feel well. Let her rest. She'll hit the cranky stage soon enough."

"I don't know that Abbey's ever been very cranky," Khaat said.

"She's two," her father laughed. "If she's not cranky now, she'll be cranky by the time she reaches her teens. Don't let yourself be soothed into thinking it just isn't going to happen."

"He's right," Kate laughed. "And we'll hear her if she wakes. We do understand how you feel, but she'll be okay."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:52 pm

Jess and Jack chuckled and nodded as Jim and cassidy came back up from the lower rooms. they had heard Khaat and Brian and nodded "They all go through it eventually" Jim said Jess looked at Jack and shock her head.

" Well that's us told for the next few years " Jack said and chuckled with Jess who lent against him.

"Nope not if we bring them up right " she told him and looked at Khaat " Abby is a wonderful intelligent girl I'm sure she will only be grumpy for a short time" Jess said.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:58 pm

"Go find something to do," Brian laughed gently at Khaat. "The kids are fine. Go hit the gym or something. Work off that stress."

"I will," she said, sipping on her after dinner coffee.

"No. Now. Go," he laughed. "Do I need to go with you?"

"Do take her and go before she makes us all nuts," Robert laughed.

"Get up," Brian told Khaat. "We're going." She sighed and reluctantly went downstairs with him. Robert just laughed.

"She takes after you," Robert said to Kate.

"Me?" Kate frowned.

"She certainly didnt get that stubborness from me," he said. She laughed out loud.

"Oh no," she said sarcastically. "Certainly not."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:17 pm

Jack and Jess moved up to the nursery to be close should any wake needing anything while Cassidy moved to the kitchen to find out if Angus needed her to help with anything Jim took down a fresh book and replaced the one he had been reading and sat down next to the warm fire that still burned close by. " I guess we just wait to see what his next move right Robert?" he asked as he opened the book and began to read slowly about drakes treasure or supposed treasure. He looked up and looked at Kate as said Khaat didn't get her stubbornness from her and chuckled softly.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:44 pm

"That's all we can do," Robert said.

"You should go rest," Kate told him.

"I'm fine," he said. He accio'd a book and returned to the living room, and Angus poured him a mug of tea.

"Well, then can I help you clean up the dinner dishes?" Kate asked Angus.

"If you really enjoy dishes that much," Angus smiled. "I was just going to set the washing up spell in place, but if you like we can work."

"I'd like to work, please," she said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:11 pm

Jess watch and sighed as she moved to Robert her hand gently resting on his good shoulder as she topped up his energy and the healing spell feeling it slowing down. She looked at Cassidy who had moved to sit with Jim and accioed the chess set grinning he moved his first black piece. Cassidy lent slightly forward and looked at her own pieces moving a pawn. Jess walked past carrying some dishes and chuckled.

" he'll have you in about...four moves cassidy" she told her and cassidy shrugged her shoulders and chuckled it was just a game after all.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:22 pm

"Thank you," Robert said. "I appreciate it. I am pretty resiliant, though, Jess." He smiled slightly. "I'm betting by morning the worst will be over."

"If you hold true to form, you'll be sore, but you'll be up and moving again," Kate said.

"I intend to be, yes," Robert said.

"Robert," Angus said. "Scones for breakfast. Apple or Apricot?"

"Apricot," Robert said. Angus looked around from the kitchen and laughed.

"Are those your favorite too? Or just Khaats?"

"I like them too," he said.

"Dont make the mini ones. You'll be making hundreds the way he eats them," Kate said.

"Me? I'm not the one you need to watch with those. You need to keep an eye on Jack with those," Robert said.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Jess smiled at Robert as he told her he appreciated her extra energy boost. "its my pleasure Robert, what kind of healer would I be if I didn't check on you." She said and nodded " Maybe so " she said softly as she then chuckled at Robert as he spoke of Jack's fondness of of the scones " not just scones he likes , he likes cookies too" she smiled at both of them. Jack walked in and looked at them all.

“What?” he asked and Jess walked over to him kissing his cheek lightly as she smiled at him.

“ Its ok Jack, they were just discussing your love of food.“ She told him and he chuckled.

“ Yea I do like it, that and cookies and those scones Angus makes, Mmmm” he smiled at the thought “ is he making those again, awe please say he is?” he asked.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:08 pm

"Yes," Angus said, "He is." Kate began to smell warm melting chocolate.

"What are you making now?" she asked.

"Its a recipe I got from an American. Its a rather odd thing called a chocolate cobbler. Its a lot like a bread pudding but with chocolate. I thought I'd try it. Got it from Fi. She said its best served warm with vanilla ice cream melting over the top."

"We're all going to have to double our time in the gym," Robert said.

"Come swimming with your daughter in a couple days," Brian said, as he and Khaat came back. Brian watched Khaat divert upstairs to check on Abbey. He noticed Angus watching Khaat go upstairs. "You didn't think I could keep her from going upstairs any longer did you?" Brian laughed.

"Why should I go swimming with her?" Robert asked.

"She's getting rusty. She needs endurance work."

"You're the trainer. So train," Robert said.

"Your shoulder is going to need it too. Shall I set you up a time?" Brian asked.

"I can swim just fine," Robert insisted.

"We'll see, Old Man," Brian teased. Robert rolled his eyes at him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:23 pm

Jack and Jess smirked at Brian calling Robert an old man " i'm guessing he could still give you a run for your money even with a stiff shoulder " Jack said smiling at both of them Jess just shook her head.

" ok I'm staying out of this " she said and moved to sit with cassidy who sat looking at the chess board with Jim. " ah stuck " she said and cassidy nodded.

" yeah, if I move there" she pointed to a square just above her queen," I lose my knight if here" again she pointed to one in front of one of Jim's pawns. " I lose the game" she sighed.

" ah that's how the game goes, you have to outwit your opponent" Jess told her,
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 100 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 83 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top