Marriage is Murder - Page 65
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 65 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 65 of 100 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 82 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 65 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:08 pm

"I'm not sure," Kate said. "I just felt like he was sending for Angus. I really don't know anything else. I wish I did. Edward's energies are difficult to read. I know most of the other people well enough that when I read their energies, I get some sort of idea. Edward is different. He's pretty steady no matter what's going on. I might go up and tell Robert about it to see what he says about it. Can you all manage for just a few minutes?"

Kate went upstairs to see Robert and mentioned what she knew. Robert frowned.

"That's not typical of Edward," Robert said. He got up. "Help me dress, Kate." Kate helped him refresh, and Robert drew out the portkey to Edwards and ported there in mere minutes. Kate came back downstairs.

"Well, I guess Robert felt like you all did, and he thought he needed to go see what's up," Kate told them.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:21 pm

Jack nodded and moved to check on the kids finding them all sleeping. Moving back down he sat down and opened a magazine. Jim chuckled " hey Jack wanna game of chess?" he asked and Jack nodded.

" sure " Jack said moving over to sit facing him his ears listening to any sounds that crept into the quiet of the house. Cassidy finished all the cleaning and stopped the spells double checking every room was clean and looking at its best.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:29 pm

Kate was walking through the house when a shrunken light cream colored leather sectional sofa appeared in the middle of the living room. She actually tripped on it and fell face down on the floor. She looked back to see what she had tripped on. When she saw the tiny sofa, she cussed.

"Damnit, Brian," she muttered. "A bit of warning?" She found herself gripping her ankle. It hurt. "Well, he's replaced the sofa. Somebody take this damned thing upstairs where it goes before I destroy it." She sat up, still sitting on the floor. Her ankle was swelling already and bruising. "And of course, Brian didn't just happen to come back with the sofa. He probably knew better. But Lord only knows where he went."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:34 pm

Jack looked up " hold on" he told Jim and stood up moving to the sofa he picked it up taking it up to the room the battered brown one use to sit in and he placed it down. Jim stood up and moved to Kate and helped her stand up sitting her on the couch " Cassidy bring some ice" he called out and Cassidy brought a tee towel with ice in. " this should take down the swelling." he said " its a muggle thing but should work until Jess or Robert come home" he smiled at her as Jack came back placing a foot stool under her foot
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:49 pm

'Thank you," Kate said, relieved. The ice felt good. "The muggles didn't get everything wrong. They do have a few things that work. I'm gonna kill him when he gets home. He hasn't been grounded in a long time, but he's not too old for me to do it."

It was nearly an hour when Brian and Angus and Robert came back with Edward. Edward was wounded. Kate could see heavy, thick bandages showing through in the neck opening in Edward's shirt. It was evidently covering his shoulder and his chest. She said nothing. Robert saw instantly that Kate was hurt.

"What's wrong with you?" he frowned, going to her, as Brian and Angus helped Edward to a chair.

"I tripped," she said.

"You? Over what?" he asked.

"A sofa," she replied, looking at Brian. He sighed.

"How the hell can you trip over a sofa?" Robert said, sitting and tending to her ankle.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:03 pm

Jim and Jack saw them come back and nodded and heard Kate." Brian put it in the middle of the floor she didn't see it and well she tripped over it " Jack said as Jim placed fresh ice on her ankle and stood up as Cassidy walked out of the kitchen.

"Did I hear Angus back?" she asked but not seeing him shrugged not seeing him. "huh guess not" she said and sighed. She looked at Robert “ its ok one of the dish cloths is fighting with the scrubber and can I separate them” she said and sighed hearing some squishing noises she looked back in the kitchen “ ow no you don't” she said and walked out the room.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:17 pm

Edward watched Cassidy miss Angus there. He wasn' sure how she could fail to miss two Donohues in the room.

"First," Edward said to Angus. "Do tell me that you didn't let Tremaine enchant this place too. And second, tell me one of you is working with her to make her semi-observant."

"She normally is," Angus said. "And no, I haven't let Michael do any voodoo in the kitchen. I have no idea how that happened. But if she can't stop them, I'll make them stable rags down at the barn and they can argue down there all they want."

"Good. Or send them to Michael."

"Then the dogs would eat them," Angus said.

"So?" Edward asked, not seeing a problem.

"I'll get you some pain potion," Angus said with a smile. He accio'd the bottle and a glass. He gave a dose to Edward.

"We need a team meeting after dinner tonight. Edward needs to rest for a bit first, and I need to tend to Kate," Robert told them. He accio'd his bag and bandaged her sprained ankle. "And that better be the sofa Khaat wants or I'll wager you'll be in double trouble, Brian."

"Its better than what she wanted," Brian said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:28 pm

Jack and Jim laughed and nodded " yea she usually is I guess she just wasn't looking " Jack said as Cassidy walked back out holding two rags one in each hand.

" if you two don't stop I'll make you barn rags " she told them and they went limp in her hand " ow, Hi Edward, um Angus what did you do to these two they just fight?" she said and looked at him " maybe its time to replace them” she said and looked at Edward. “ was it an angry werewolf or a disgruntled Vampire?” she asked noting his heavily bandaged shoulder.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:54 pm

"They dont' want to be dishrags," Edward said, eyeing them. "The one with the yellow roses would rather be a tea cozy. And the red one believes it deserves to be a silk scarf for Khaat. They're both barking mad. I think they should be used to wipe the manure off boots in the stables if dishes are above them. I wouldn't put up with insubordinate dishclothes." The dishclothes flipped out of her hand and seemed to go back to the kitchen, both offended.

"Edward is going to be fine," Robert said. "But he does have big news for us. Important news. But I want everyone here before we talk. We need a meeting."

"Khaat is due within the hour," Brian said. "Shall I go get her?"

"Yes," Robert said. "Angus, can you get dinner served on time please, and will one of you send for Michael? And if there is anyone else I forgot, then send for them as well. I want the whole crew here by dinnertime. Jess, have the nannies serve the kids in the nursery tonight. I dont' want them hearing. Are we understood?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:01 am

Cassidy chuckled as she watched the cloths go back into the kitchen" would serve then right" she said then looked at Robert as Jess walked down from the nursery and stood with Jack as Robert spoke of a meeting, every one knew that was not good.

"Understood, I'll go and tell them right now" Jess said and headed back up returning quickly. "They understood." She told him and stood with Edward and gently topping up his energy and taking some of his pain away she felt he had before moving over to Jack where she sat down as Jack wrapped his arm around her. .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 100 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 82 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top