Marriage is Murder - Page 46
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 46 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 46 of 100 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 73 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 46 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:02 am

Robert went to the nursery and found Abbey was being enticed by the other kids to play tug with a doll's dress. He didn't want to laugh, but it was far too funny.

"Alright," Robert said. The children all looked up and got excited.

"Papa!!" they exclaimed, going to him in a rush. It warmed Robert's heart. It made him remember hoping, when Khaat was young, that perhaps--just perhaps--she'd have a child or two--a grandson or granddaughter. What he had ended up with--from her--and from his extended family of the house--almost a dozen happy kids almost constantly in his care--it was more than he ever could have wanted. And to hear them all calling his name and running to him, that was every decent grandfather's dream. Abbey brought him her toy--the dolls' dress--in her mouth.

"Get that out of your mouth," he laughed, taking it from her. He touched the top of her head and changed her back. She called to him, reaching for him, just like all the other kids were doing. He picked up a storybook and offered to read to them. That excited them. He sat down on the floor with them, gave them time to clamour around and then he began to read.

Meanwhile, Brian encouraged Khaat to finish her orange juice protein drink and then he helped her refresh just a bit. He helped her gently wash, and then he brushed the tangles from her hair and put her long hair into a loose braid for her and tied it with an elastic band. It would help her feel fresher longer. Then he helped her back to bed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:08 pm

Jess had moved down to the nursery and smiled a she saw all the children converge on Robert and she chuckled seeing Abby still a lab puppy with doll clothes in her mouth. Jessica could now help feel the pride that seem to come from Robert and the happiness that came from the children at his being in the room. "They do love you so don't they Robert " she said and smiled picking up Fallon who had crawled over to them. She sat giggling on Jess's knee playing with the tie to Jess's medallion necklace that hung still around her neck.

Jack sat back down watching the ocean as the yacht sailed to the beach so they could swim laying back he chose to grab some sun and was soon asleep. Cassidy shook her head and smiled " better turn him in an hour in case he turns red and burns" she looked at Jim and tipped her head to the left as she spoke. "Do wears sunburn?" she asked not sure if they did.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:24 pm

"Not when they're fuzzy," Kate said sleepily. "They're two different creatures. When he's transformed, hes a werewolf. The fur keeps him from burning. When he's human, he can burn like anyone else." She pulled the sunhat over her face and slipped back off into a light doze.

Robert finished reading his story to them, and several of them had fallen asleep on the floor close to him. The others were sleepy enough that they werent' going to wake the others. He got up silently and slipped out and went back to Khaat's room.

Brian was just tucking her back into bed, pulling the covers over her carefully so as to not scrape against the burns. The burns were severe enough that she was chilling today. It was normal for how badly she was burned. She was all but asleep. Robert didnt speak. Brian picked up the dishes and put them back on the tray and floated it back to the galley.

"I'll stay," Brian said softly to Robert. "You surely didnt plan to spend all day here."

"I didn't plan anything," Robert said. "But I'll do what I need to do."

"They're going swimming shortly. Go spend some time with Kate. I'll be here. I...don't feel much like swimming."

"She's going to be fine," Robert said. "Stop worrying."

"When you do," Brian said, seeing through him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:52 pm

Cassidy sat listening to Kate some what stunned by what she told her and reached over for the sun screen. Standing up she walked over to Jack " um Jack you might want to use this " she said holding it out for him as he opened his eyes.

" Thanks Cassidy, would you..." he pointed to his back and she chuckled.

" sure if Jess doesn't get the wrong idea " she said and Jack shook his head and laughed softly.

" ow don't worry she will know , nothing much get past her " he said smiling as he jumped a little at the cold of the cream " wow you could have warmed it " he said and shivered.

" don't be such a baby Jack" Jim said " cassidy would you mind once your done with Jack " he asked and saw cassidy shake her head.

" nope I would not , its better to cover up than to burn " she said " and with your complexion precaution is prevention" she said and finished jack and moved over to Jim covering his shoulders and back in a light film " ow don't worry Jack its water proof "
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:17 am

Within the next hour, the ship docked at the beach. Angus provided picnic baskets for them with gourmet picnics packed inside for lunch. There was plenty of food. About 3 lunches worth in each basket, and they provided a basket for every 2 people.

Robert did take Brian up on his offer and decided to go ashore with Kate for a bit to the beach. He carried the basket that Angus handed to him. Michael picked up a second basket and followed off the ship to the shore and then followed Robert and Kate to the left, to a quiet stretch of beach with clean sand and a beautiful treeline not far off. It was perfect. The stewards brought beach chairs and towels, umbrellas and all the amenities.

"Perfect," Robert said, sighing, trying to relax a bit.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:36 am

Jim smiled seeing the lovely beach in front of them , he picked up a basket along with Jack and together with cassidy the climbed down to the beach. Walking the soon saw Robert and Kate stop and so did they, laying down beach towels Cassidy lay down and began to sun her self quietly while jack and Jim moved down to the water to swim. Both men dove into the clear water surfacing with shells moments later. Jack even managed to find a small gold figure he moved to Robert and looked at him " whats this?" he asked placing it in his hands " I found it under a rock just off shore" he added as he dried himself off and lay down close by.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:50 am

"Looks like a bit of treasure," Robert said, looking at it. "It doesn't look magical to me, but its probably worth a good deal. If its magical, it must only be part of something. Its too small to carry much magical energy. I'm not detecting much of anything with it. If it is magical, then my guess is that it fits together with some other pieces. At any rate, its a nice souvenir. Good work."

Kate opened their basket and found a perfectly chilled bottle of wine. She handed it to Robert, who opened it, and poured a couple of glasses--one for him and one for Kate. "Looks like we have all been provided the perfect Italian gourmet picnics," Robert said. "Our basket looks great."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:58 am

Jack smiled as he took it back tucking it into his towel as he lay back down. Jim opened his and handed Cassidy a soda. " could not agree more Robert " he said as cassidy took it and drank.

" lovely and cold under the wonderful blue sky" she said placing her soda in the sand she stood up and walked down to the beach walking in up to her knees but no further as she just wanted to walk down the beach a little smiling as she did. Jack took out a Baked Soft-Shell Crab Sandwich ad ate a bite.

"Yum, this is good. " He said taking another bite and lent back on one arm on his beach towel. Jim took out a Italian-Style Garden Salad & Dressing and took some he also pored some Ice tea and sat back smiling.

"This day could not be more relaxing" he said closing his eyes as he pulled down his sun glasses to shade his eyes from the sun.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:11 am

"Shall we swim?" Kate asked Robert.

"Why not?" Robert asked. They put their wine glasses down in the sand enough that they would not tip over and then he and Kate went swimming.

"Robert is an incredibly strong swimmer," Michael said, watching and yawning. "He swims every single day, no matter what. I think thats where Brian gets his love of swimming. Kate gets dragged along with him, like Khaat gets dragged with Brian. Robert insisted Kate develop a taste for it, exactly like Brian demanded it of Khaat. If we're not careful, that boy is going to turn into Robert. I don't mind Khaat turning into her mother, but I have to rethink Brian turning into Robert."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:38 am

Jim chuckled " I remember he'd be in the pool when I fell asleep at the end of training and still be there when I woke " he told Michael as he drank his ice tea. Cassidy finished her wander and turned around to walk back her foot kicked a light blue glass shell on a chain she picked it up and held it in her hand. Moving over to Jim she gave it to him and sat down " I wonder why that was in the sand?" she asked as he looked at it.

"Seems helpless enough better get Robert to check it out, though it looks beautiful" he said and handed it to her back.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 100 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 73 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top