Marriage is Murder - Page 47
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 47 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 47 of 100 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 73 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 47 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:48 pm

"Oh, let him swim a bit," Michael said. "The man never gets to relax anymore, let alone exercise. As long as you don't muck with it, I presume that it won't explode or anything." MIchael hadn't been asked to look at it, so he kept his mouth shut. But, as a wizarding catburglar, he did know his way around wizard jewelry, muggle jewelry, and just cheap junk. He had learned a long time ago that the Lupin name spoke authority and knowledge. He layed back on the sand and closed his eyes, feeling a bit lazy. When this lot was on vacation, they really were on vacation. They didn't do much of any sort of working out or anything else. He was starting to feel that he needed to find a way to exercise before he lost his strength and flexibility for climbing and other survival skills for his line of work.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:16 pm

Cassidy held it to her it felt warm and inviting she slipped it around her neck and smiled feeling it there. Jim smiled as he peeked from under his hat. Cassidy lay down and sighed smiling relaxed under the warm sun. " yeah he'll know and it doesn't feel bad in any way" she said lazily. Jack was down by the water still looking for more gold he'd found a few coins but nothing like the small statue he'd also found several colored shells that he thought Catlin would like made into a necklace.

Jack finally placing down the shells headed back for a long swim he swum to the yacht and back three times before he felt he'd done enough and headed to the beach again and his towel he smiled seeing Jess walking down in a summer sarong and black bikini as she walked over to Jack and kissed him he wanted to hold her but she pushed him away " your wet " she told him. Moving to the towel she took off the sarong and her sun hat placing them down " well this is a very relaxed sight " she said smiling as Jack scooped her up and carried her to the water where he dropped her in as she came up laughing.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:31 pm

Kate came back in before Robert did. He had seen she was heading to shore. He was good with it. He had frustrations to burn off.

"He's not quite ready to quit yet," Kate laughed. "He always did swim longer than I did." She sat back down on her beach towel and opened the basket and found a wonderful lobster roll. The lobster salad was crammed into a sourdough roll. It was perfectly chilled and delicious. She poured herself another glass of wine.

"Shall I eat yours?" she shouted to Robert.

"No!" he called back. He was getting hungry.

"That will bring him back shortly," Kate said. "Food is a great motivator."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:56 pm

Jess finished her water fight and headed in to shore and up to her towel " all men find food a good motivator " she said drying her self off as she lay down next to Kate on the sand feeling the warm sun dry her body off as Jack still dripping walked over and plopped down next to her. Cassidy chuckled next to her.

" how do you put up with the soggy doggie smell " she asked and Jess laughed as she threw a towel at Jack.

"Cassidy I love that smell, its what drew me to him in the first place " she said smiling as Jack moved behind her and sat down so she could rest against him on the sand. " some times its a smell some times its a look they give that sends your heart beating fast , with Jack it was nothing but his smell " she told her and saw her smile." what drew you to Robert Kate , his mind?" she asked
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:04 am

"His brother," MIchael said dryly, as Robert walked back up the beach.

"Tattle tale," Kate laughed.

"What?" Robert asked.

"Jess asked what attracted Kate to you," Michael said. "Jess thought it was your mind."

"Nope," Robert laughed. "It was my brother. Sad but true. Remus was more handsome and dashing and adventurous. She dated Remus first while I was glueing myself to the restricted section of the library. One of her friends dared her to go out with me instead of Remus. She reluctantly accepted...."

"It wasn't reluctant," Kate laughed.

"Yes it was," Robert said, sitting beside her. "But Remus's life was far too adventurous and unpredictable when it came to getting serious about a marriage and a family."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:39 am

Jess chuckled and smiled " ah so she chose the brains over the adventure, good choice. " she said and looked at Kate. Cassidy smiled and chuckled along with Jess then spoke .

" Well I think you both look good together. " she said looking at both of them. Jess nodded she agreed Jack chuckled.

" what about us guys why only ask the women why they chose us , I chose Jess because she was the bell of the ball " he said and Jess elbowed him " ouch" he said.

" Hay, you only asked me because all the other girls were taken" she said and smiled as he held her close to him.

" I never regretted my decision" he told her " and we have children now." Cassidy lay back down on the sand chuckling softly.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:02 pm

"Kate and I eventually just came to an agreement that it was what we wanted," Robert said. "It sort of evolved naturally. Kate cared for Remus and me, but Remus didn't believe he had much to offer her because of his curse. And back then, that was the truth. "

"There was never a time when we weren't family. We just always were," Kate said, handing Robert a sandwich. She pulled out a bunch of chilled grapes and began eating them. She looked over at Robert. She could see that Robert wasn't used to not working anymore. He was being sociable but he also had his mind on not staying away much longer from the ship.

"Stop it," she told him. "You're allowed a bit of off time. You hired Brian because he was capable. Now let him do it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:52 pm

Cassidy sat up and hugged her legs as she listened she saw the look on Jacks face and touched his arm making him smile Jess looked at Cassidy and nodded to that she approved. Though Cassidy looked at Robert and sighed. “ so what was my excuse for my bad choices?” she asked softly as she looked at Kate and Robert “ I'm going back to using my maiden name, I have decided “ she said softly and lay back down. Jim looked puzzled at her.

“And why would that be, with out even reading one report?” he asked Cassidy sat back up and faced him as she spoke.

“Because I'm tired of worrying about what that guy will do next, I have and always will focus on my kids and if he wants to be the fly by night single man, so be it.” she told them “ I have no time for worrying if he's coming home hurt or not, just because of his recklessness, my kids come first, and besides I'm too relaxed to think bad thoughts any more.” she lay back down not looking at him. Jim staid quiet after that what could he say.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:56 pm

"You're being ridiculous," Robert said to Cassidy. "Your kids are not, nor have they ever been, neglected. You've always had more than enough help to care for them. Don't use them as an excuse that you dont' want to risk that he might not have a legitimate reason for acting out of character and hurting you. It doesn't even make an ounce of sense that you'd toss in the towel before you go see jeffrey or read even a single medical report or even go see the man you married. If Kate abandoned me like you're abandoning Steven...oh never mind. Solve it any way you want." He got up.

"Lovely swim, and an even better lunch, but i really must go," Robert said. "I can't leave Khaat any longer. I'll see you all back at the ship. Enjoy your afternoon." He went back to the ship.

Michael just smiled. "I'm surprised he stayed that long."

"Me too," Kate laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:12 am

Jess looked at Cassidy and sighed as she moved from Jack and first spoke to Kate then Cassidy. “ I did too Kate, we've all been through hard times Cassidy, but you have to weight up every thought and feeling before you make rash decisions, I can tell this is one of those days because your still confused inside, you want the peace and harmony back in your life, but right now, making a life changing decision will only bring more pain.” she told her as she watched Robert walk away. “ And right now Robert feels your pain too, he's lost a good man and he doesn't now why, hell, I'm not sure why and I am a seer, lets see if Jeffrey sent a report yet.” She said and looked at Kate. “ He will be all right won't he?” she asked “ I know he's extremely worried over Khaat “ she said as Cassidy stood up gathering her things she walked back to the yacht leaving Jim sat wondering what had happened to that wonderful day.

“Hum, guess the days over “ he said softly he glanced at Jess, Jack and the others and spoke again” I hope no body else is planing on leaving yet the sun is still up “ he said smiling as Jess shook her head gently.

“ well I for one am staying this sand is warm an I am enjoying the time to tan and enjoy the wonderful company.” Jack said as he pulled Jess back into his arms.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 100 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 73 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top