Marriage is Murder - Page 45
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 45 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 45 of 100 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 72 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 45 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:18 pm

"I suspect that was my wife's idea," Brian said, keeping busy by working on tightening some of the rigging.

"And why would she do that?" Michael asked.

"She's thinking of the kids," Brian said. "She's noticed how attached Abbey's gotten to us lately. Shes probably hoping that time with Papa and Grandma will give her that attention she wants, at least for the moment. And its not a bad idea, but I realy think they should wait until afternoon. After all, they just had breakfast."

"Well, so long as you don't think she's trying to ditch us all for some reason," Michael said.

"Nope. I don't think so. Right now there isn't anybody for her to spare us from. I think she's just merely thinking of the kids and what she can't do with them."

"So in that case, I'll take the kids for ice cream," Kate said, coming up on deck in shorts and a short sleeved shirt, with sunglasses and a book. "After their afternoon nap. Khaat's right. They would enjoy it."

"Would you like me to go?" Brian asked.

"No," Kate said, "But if you could lock my husband out of your suite for a couple hours that would be lovely. You're a capable healer. You could manage to stay with Khaat that long."

"Yes, I think I can," Brian said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:48 pm

Cassidy smiled and looked at them both " I'd like to come too " she asked as did Jack and Jim " more hands make light work " she added smiling at them " besides I like the idea of ice cream" Jim chuckled as did Jack both knowing Cassidy wanted to spend time with her own children as did jack and Jess. Jim sighed and shook his head.

" if its ok with you I'll stay here " he said and took out his pipe to smoke a little. " I ran out of sweets " he told them and saw Jack shake his head " I won't smoke it around the kids so don't worry"
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:05 pm

"That sounds fine," Kate said. "Now we just need to convince Robert to go."

"I'll do that," Brian said. "He'll go if she's alright. You lot don't look like you're enjoying your cruise though. Nobody's swimming or sunning or doing anything that one comes to the Mediterranean for. Are you all so bored with a luxury yacht so soon?"

"Not at all," Kate said, leaning back in the sunshine. "Its a lovely day. I intend on making the most of it. I might swim before lunch. I, for one, am never bored."

It was only a moment later when Brian and Kate heard the alarmed cries of one of the nannies from the opposite side of the ship. Edward, who had been just coming out on deck instantly apparated to the other side of the boat. Brian followed. When he got there, he saw one of the nannies standing on deck shoutiing frantically at a little yellow labrador puppy that seemed to be happily swimming in the sea over the side of the ship. Brian sighed, frustrated.

"She's gone all animagus again," Brian said.

"So it would appear," Edward shook his head. "Can't keep a lab out of the water, Boy. But you ought to fetch her before the sharks get her. She would be just one tasty little mouthful."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:13 pm

Jack saw Abby as the lab puppy but he also saw two fins heading for her diving over the side he swum over to her and grasped her tight in his arms then swum back to the yacht , Jim lent down and took her from him wrapping her in a towel as Jack climbed out glancing back as the fins turned and disappeared off. " that was close " he said and was wrapped in a towel himself by cassidy. Jim walked over to Brian and handed Abby over to him.

" well here's one soggy lucky daughter " he said and chuckled as he placed her into his arms still in the towel. " I'd love to know how she got out the nursery though" he asked.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:19 am

"Thank you, Jack," Brian said. "I really do have to find a way to keep that girl out of the water."

"She's a labrador," Edward laughed. "How do you propose that you do that?"

"I don't know," Brian sighed, holding the wet, squirmy puppy that was licking his face.

"I suggest you simply keep an eye on her so that she doesn't jump back into the shark pool," Edward said. "I presume you'd rather not find another lab and tell her mother that she simply forgot how to change back."

"Not funny, Edward," Brian said. Edward nodded to the nanny who rather timidly took the puppy and took her back to the nursery.

"You know you're going to have to tell her grandfather so he can change her back, right?" Edward laughed.

"Not while her mother is awake," Brian said.

"Oh good. Then the kids get to play with the puppy," Edward laughed, teasing Brian.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:51 pm

Jack nodded and dried himself down "its ok " he simply said and looked at him he felt it was the least he could do for what had happened to Khaat. Jess touched his shoulder feeling and hearing his thoughts.

" go and shower you'll feel better dear" she said and smiled Jack touched her hand and smiled too , standing as he still wrapped in the towel headed down to shower. Cassidy chuckled at the banter between Brian and Edward she could not help but smile as did Jess.

"Maybe now we can find some place for us all to be able to swim and relax for the rest of this day" Jess said softly.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:32 pm

"We will be heading for a stretch of beach today," Edward said. "It seems to be more to your likings, all of you, than all the pomp and circumstance of red carpet finery."

"It is," Brian said. "We've learned over time to stay to ourselves and keep ourselves happy with simple pleasures."

"And that is for the best, anyway," Edward said. "Liffe is much happier and better off if one does not depend on material things. People are always your best bet. If there is a flaw to magic, it is that it depends, often, so much on things--on artifacts, potions, ingredients, and such. Not on people. Not on love. Albus Dumbledore was one of the few that realized the power of love. Him and Khaat's uncle."

"Remus did understand that well," Brian said.

"Because he spent his whole life looking for it and not finding it in the way he desired most until the very end of his life," Edward said. "On the other hand, he died feeling fulfilled as a human being. And so few of us ever live out our dreams. On the whole, he was far more wise than most people gave him credit for."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:14 pm

Jess smiled and nodded " ow that will be marvelous " she said and so did cassidy as she too wanted to just swim in the warm clear waters around them.

" Are there any dolphins around here?" she asked hoping they might see some in the water while they were swimming. Jack walked back up in a pair of flowery swim trunks and looked at Jess.

" I didn't know where the spare trousers were"he said and looked down at the shorts " these were all I could find " Jess chuckled and sighed moving to pat his shoulder.

" Jack, there hung up in your wardrobe beside your white shirt" she told him and he nodded.

" ah ok" he chuckled " well if were swimming these are good" he said.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:06 am

Brian felt like a bit of mischief. He drew his wand and flicked it at Jack and clothed him in an entire tuxedo of the flowery fabric. Edward laughed out loud.

"Now, that is a look to remember," Edward said. He accio'd his camera and made sure he got several pictures quickly. "You really should keep it and wear it to the next evening out."

"Definitely," Brian said. "If you'll excuse me." He went back to his quarters. He found that Angus had delivered a tray. A high protein smoothie made with orange juice, a cup of fresh french roast, and a tall crystal pitcher of ice water with thin lemon slices floating in it--enchanted to stay cold. Robert was insisting she finish at least the smoothie. She was working on it. Not quickly but she was working on it.

"Robert," Brian said. "Would you do me a favor? Abbey's gone animagus on us again. Do you mind?"

"You really do need to learn the counterspell for that," Robert laughed. He brushed Khaat's hair. "No stress. Rest. Go back to bed soon. I'll be back." He left for the nursery.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:06 am

Jack saw his clothes change and laughed as did Jess " hum yes does suit you Jack" she said and saw the look on his face and laughed harder. Quickly he changed his clothes back and smiled. Cassidy chuckled too seeing the flowery tux on Jack as did Jim.

" well you'd defiantly make a statement in that " He said and hid a chuckle himself. Jim moved down to change into his own swim suit and returned dressed in a light white shirt and flip flops on and a towel thrown over his shoulder which he lay on a sun lounger ready for when they stopped at the beach.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 100 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 72 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top