Marriage is Murder - Page 44
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 44 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 44 of 100 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 72 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 44 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:45 am

ooc: robert is in khaats bedroom. he's not walking anywhere. i guess i'll say its michael or i dont know how to respond to jack.

"It sounds like she's going to be alright," Michael said. "They know it was an accident. Let it go, Jack. Robert and Brian need to be taking care of her until she's stable. And don't even go there with me how that was or wasnt' your fault. A pipe broke. It could have happened a hundred different ways. Khaat deliberately put herself there because of the stone. She was protecting all the children. She wrapped her hand around the stone to keep it from firing. Nobody wanted to hurt you. And they all knew it was the curse, not you. If you really want to help, you'll get your mind back on your job. You'll help take care of her kids. You'll do what she and Brian and Robert can't do today. Get your breakfast and then get to work."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:44 pm

Jack looked at Michael and nodded " your right I should do that " he told him " this is for them" he smiled a little and headed to the galley for breakfast sitting he looked at the others who just chuckled and smiled. Jack slowly felt relaxed as Cassidy brought him a cup of coffee and gave him a hug from behind.

" next time wear a bell I slept through it " she said and he chuckled slightly as Jess moved to sit with him.

" there will be no next time cassidy " Jess said and kissed Jacks cheek as he nodded.

" nope, never again, from now on wolfsbane every morning, even before I brush my teeth, its going to be kept with my underwear. " he told them Jim nodded and smiled along with the others.

" we'll see Jack , we'll see" Jim said " don't make promises yet mate" Jack smiled and drank his coffee while Jess went to the nursery to get the kids ready.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:06 pm

"Remus would never dream of drinking wolfsbane without brushing his teeth," Michael said. "I understand it is quite foul."

Midmorning, Robert was walking in her suite, stretching his legs, when he heard her wake. She was hurting but not as much as she would have if her father's pain spell hadn't been holding. He went back to her.

"Hold on," he said quietly. "Where are you going?"

"Up," she said, groggy.

"I see. But where?"

"I...need to be up."

"Khaat," he said, sitting on the edge of the bed. "You were really badly burned. I don't want you on your feet today. You don't have any clue how badly hurt you are. Can you give it a rest today?"

"I want up," she said. He hestitated, hating every bit of this. She truly had no clue.

"If you do, you do it entirely my way. No exceptions, got that?" he asked. She frowned. "I am very, very serious. If we were home, you'd be in St. Mungos. There wouldt not be a choice."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:53 pm

Jack chuckled and nodded as he drank his coffee " yes it is and that bitterness reminds me of the bitterness inside that could and...did escape " he told him as he turned his head to look at Michael. Jess took Jacks hand in his own as she felt Khaat up and awake.

" excuse me " she said and left the room heading to Khaats room and found her up and walking around " Robert should she be up?" she asked and moved to Khaat " sit down at least please " she asked pulling out a chair " I'll send for some food if your up to eating some."
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:59 pm

"No," Robert said, "She shouldn't be. Not yet. I told her if she decides she has to be up or leave this suite, she has to do it by my rules."

"No thank you," she told Jess. "I don't want anything."

"You need fluid," he told Khaat. "I don't care if you don't eat--if you agree to drink fluids for me."

"Coffee?"

"Alright. You can start with that, but since the caffeine pulls out more fluid than it adds, you can't live on French Roast today. Jess, tell Angus I've agreed to let her do just fluids today please. He'll know what to do." Robert saw her shiver. It was a normal reaction from severe burns. He got her softest robe out of the closet and turned it inside out so the seams would not bother her. Then he put a spell on it to be even softer against the damaged skin. He helped her put it on and allowed her to sit in one of the deep comfortable chairs in her suite, but insisted she put her feet up to keep her from developing complications from the burns.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:16 pm

Jess looked at Khaat then at Robert nodding she headed to Angus " ok Robert told me to tell you khaat is on just fluids today, he said you'd know what that meant" she told him and headed back to see if she was needed at the nursery or with Robert. Jack wanted to go too but he decided staying put would be the better option for now. Jim smiled seeing him stay sat in his chair.

" Jack would you like a game of chess?" he asked trying to keep him busy , he saw jack smile and nod his head .

" Of course " he said and moved over to him moving his first piece watching Jim smile and nod.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:23 pm

"Thank you, Jess," Angus said. "I was wondering about that. That means coffee, almond tea, fruit juices, smoothies, clear or cream soups...It means she doesn't feel like eating because she doesn't feel well, but because of the burns Robert has no choice but to force fluids. The skin needs a high amount of fluid content because the burns dry out the skin layers. She needs excessive fluids to heal. Even with the healing spells and pain medication. And--Robert also knows I add a highly concentrated nutrition potion to her fluids when this happens. I keep a close eye on what she drinks and what she sends back so that I don't give her too much. I'll be taking care of all her fluids myself. I don't want anyone else doing that unless its just coffee or tea or something like that. But anything for nutrition's sake, I'll do that myself. I am very finicky about that. Does that clear that up? In fact, I'll get a tray ready to send her some things now."

Not only did he want to take her a tray, he also wanted to see for himself how she was doing. The tray just made it convenient for him to do that. As Jess headed back to the nursery, Angus headed for the kitchen.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:49 pm

Leaving the nursery Jess called into Khaats room she paused seeing Angus and Robert were still there. " Hay Khaat " she said softly and smiled as she stepped in " Robert is there anything you wish me to do, all the kids are playing with play dough Abby I believe is making a pony , so she tells me" she said smiling " every one is fine and happy playing " she looked over at Khaat and walked over placing her hand on her shoulder she smiled feeling her healing and energies at a level that as fine.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:14 pm

"Just keep them happy and busy, that's all,' Robert said. "I'll try to stop over later to see her. I'm sure Brian will stop over later too." Khaat said nothing, feeling like she wanted to go see her kids and could not. She didn't want to have her kids see her like this.

"You have to give it a couple days," Robert told her, understanding. "Be glad we're not muggles. This might scar for life or at least keep you hospitalized and recuperating for weeks. And there is no doubt in my mind that you would be in an intensive care unit for burn care if you were muggle."

"But I'm not," she said.

"No," he agreed. "But we still need to be careful so it doesn't scar."

"Did they fix the water pipe?"

"Yes. They did. Quite awhile ago."

"Why don't you and mom take the kids out for gelato?"

"That's a lot of kids to take ashore for ice cream," her father laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:57 pm

Jess smiled and nodded " we have plenty of nannies who would be willing to come and were all here to help as well " she said and looked at Khaat she knew she was weak from her burns and she wanted to help but there was not much she could do that Robert wasn't already doing. She gave a sigh and moved out of the room leaving them alone she moved to the main living area and sat down with jack.

" so let me guess he wants us to take the kids out for ice cream" Jim said taking down Jacks rook and he groaned loudly " well pay attention Jack " he said
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 100 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 72 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top