Marriage is Murder - Page 83
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 83 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 83 of 100 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 91 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 83 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by James Cummings Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Jim stood and watched Robert with Khaat and gave a soft smile as he saw Robert talk to her and reassure her she was going to be all right. he looked at Michael and nodded " its ok Michael I'm use to it at home " he said and continued to clear the table he brought out some coffee and pored out fresh cups leaving Roberts as he saw him leave , that and he knew he drunk tea. " so we going out or staying in tonight?" he asked softly " that shop sounds better all the time " he smiled as he drank his coffee.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:03 pm

"Too early to tell," MIchael said. "We have all afternoon to decide yet. We'll see how everyone feels after dinner tonight.

"Thank you," Brian told Jim as he put out fresh coffee. He spoke softly to Khaat. "Khaat, fresh coffee at your 9 o' clock. What would you like to do this afternoon?"

"You really want to know?" she asked.

"Yes."

"I want to kill James," she said softly.

"So do we all, Sweetie," Michael said. "Are you in the mood for something a bit different from that?"

"Such as?"

"How about we abandon the idea of the pool and apparate over to Lido to the beach and take in some sun and some fresh sea air."

"Beach?" she asked.

"You didn't know?" he asked. "Lido beach is just a very short pop from here and it is a beautiful spot to sun and swim and relax. And, one of my old girlfriends has an estate with a private beach that we could use and avoid all the tourists."

"Wont' she mind?" Brian asked.

"No," Michael said, not answering why. "She won't. We're welcome. Trust me."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:09 pm

Jim nodded " of course " he said and sat sipping his own coffee. " that sounds a wonderful Idea " Jim said to Brian suggestion of the beach " some sun might relax you both " he said and glanced at Michael " maybe we should pack a picnic basket to take with us and have supper on the beach later" he suggested " Your Parma ham dish sounds perfect to be picnic food. " he gently blew over his coffee and gazed aorund the table at them all then he glanced down at Enzo " you'd like that wouldn't you" he said and chuckled as he saw him tip his head as if tying to understand what he was saying
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:29 pm

"I could do that," Michael said. "It might take me an hour or so."

"That's okay," Brian said. That will give Khaat and I a little bit to rest a bit after lunch and I'll pack for us for the beach."

"Do I have a suit?" she asked.

"You do," Brian told her. "Your mother brought us some things. Come with me." He got her to her feet and picked up the harness and tucked it into her hands. He excused the both of them and took her into the bedroom and told her what her options for beach wear were. She chose a suit and a sarong and a pair of beaded flipflops. Brian saw Kate had included a matching shirt so that, if she decided to go out later, she could look fully dressed by adding the sarong and the shirt over the swimsuit, all having the same print. He laid out a pair of swim trunks and a pair of flipflops for himself and some beach towels, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Then, almost as an afterthought, he tucked in a pair of little elegant gold mules to go with Khaat's outfit.

"Let's go outside for a little bit," he told her. He took her out on the balcony to a large wicker sofa that was on their bedroom half of the balcony. he sat with her, sat her beside him and let her stretch out against him. He wasn't surprised when it didnt' take 2 minutes for her to fall into a heavy sleep.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:42 pm

Jim smiled " ok I'll help you" he said watching Brian and Khaat head to the bedroom he chose to leave them alone and finish clearing the table. Once done he turned on the dishwasher and moved to the living part of the suite and sat down with his coffee and waited he saw them out on the balcony but staid out of the way. His job was to be there but not seen. He saw Enzo following Khaat and smiled knowing how he staid beside her even when he could be off duty, he was pleased to see he was settled with them and was a good guard dog and companion.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:55 pm

MIchael began working on a very traditional Italian gourmet picnic for them for dinner that evening. He made a beautiful antipasto platter for the appetizer, some incredible Italian sandwiches, some beautifully ripened fresh and crisp pears, an assortment of freshly made biscotti, and icy cold club soda and a bottle of limoncello, and also two of the best bottles of wine that he could find. He packed food and water and bowls and a couple of toys for Enzo, crystal wine glasses, china plates, linen napkins, and an oversized printed tablecloth. He put it all in a large wicker hamper, set it aside. He accio'd what he needed for himself for the beach, shrank it and tucked it in his pocket.

"I think I'm ready," Michael said to Jim, "but it looks like the lady needs just a bit of rest." He cast a spell on the hamper to keep it cold. He saw Brian's packed beach bag and accio'd it and put it with the hamper. "Would you like a soda or a glass of iced tea while we give her a little bit?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:04 pm

Jim smiled and nodded as Michael said Khaat needed more time " ow a soda would go down a treat " he said smiling the cold would cool him down in this Venice heat. He moved to take the soda and chuckled " I think she fell a sleep on him " he said softly " she needs it " he said softly " this break she needs it a lot, they both do I just wish things had gone smoother for both of them " he said and moved to the doors of the living room to watch them together " well proves one thing, nothing can separate those two, they truly are bound to each other till death do they part , witch I hope will be in old age" he added and smiled at Michael.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:18 pm

"If he has anything to say about it, it will be a ridiculously old age," Michael said. "He's a bit protective, and I'm glad actually...." He had been about to say that he was glad Brian seemed to be trying to relax just a wee bit when she jolted awake, hard. Brian immediately wrapped himself tight around her and began speaking softly in her ear and holding her close. She hid in his chest. Michael sighed. "Brian needs to do whatever he needs to do tonight to let her get a night's rest. A full nights sleep. She can't keep doing this. I get the feeling Robert has a backup plan, and I don't think its one he wants to use. I really hope I get a moment to talk to Brian. You might have to just cover her for a moment at some point before bedtime so I can speak to him, if you wouldnt' mind."

He watched Brian continuing to soothe Khaat who did seem to be calming a bit. He watched her sit up.

"She's all done trying to sleep," Michael said to Jim, sighing. "Perhaps we need to just move ahead to get her out a bit and let her breathe. I don't know. I don't know how they live under this constant pressure all the time."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:24 pm

Jim chuckled at his words over Brian and Khaat " good because I don't plan on retiring until I'm old and deaf " he said and chuckled again he listened and saw Khaat bolt up from her sleep he saw Brian hold her tight and he sighed " no worries Michael , its what I'm here for " he said softly and looked at him knowing he'd understand he was there for any and all reasons one specially was to look after Khaat in any way they needed him, she was to him like a daughter. He had known her since she was small thanks to Robert taking him on in the company just after he graduated.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:36 pm

When Khaat got up, Brian got up with her. She almost forgot to reach for Enzo, but the dog pushed tight to her to stop her and force her to take his harness She almost fell over him and would have if he hadn't been such a big dog and if Brian hadn't been there to catch her.

"Good dog," Brian said, watching Khaat grope for the harness and take it.

"Can we go now?" she asked.

"Sure," he said. "Would you like to change before we go?"

"Where will I change when we get there?"

"Um...I suppose I could conjure a cabana," he shrugged, leading her inside.

"I think I'll change," she said. Michael accio'd her clothes out of the bag and sent them to Brian. Brian helped her into the bedroom to change to the 3 piece matching set, helped her tie her hair back, and helped her with her flip flops. He helped her back out ot the living room.

"You certainly don't get those good looks from your father," MIchael laughed, pleased that she could look so lovely after the last few days she had had.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 83 of 100 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 91 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top