Marriage is Murder - Page 33
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 33 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 33 of 100 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 66 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 33 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by James Cummings Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:29 pm

Jim chuckled and shook his head at the antics of Michael and Angus in regards the wood. Jack shook his head " you guys sound like a pair of kids " he said and chuckle as he opened a book and started to read it still chuckling as he went . Jack gave a deep sneeze as Steven played with the kids that remained on the floor Jaylen and James. After a moment Jim stood up and moved to the kitchen for a hot cup of tea. " need any help Angus ?" he asked wondering if he could help the boy in cooking and cleaning up after evening dinner.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:39 pm

"I was actually planning on just using a spell to clean up," Angus said. "Brian, would you like is to send a plate up to Khaat?"

"If you just fix it, I'll take it up to her, "Brian said. "I'd rather do that myself."

"Coming right up," Angus said. He fixed a tray for her qickly and Brian levitated it upstairs.

"You think she's really going to be able to eat?" Kate asked Robert.

"Nope," Robert said, getting out his reading glasses and his newspaper. "I think he thinks he needs to try. She's just too tired tonight, and she hurts. He'll do far better with that at breakfast."

"Somehow thats what I knew you'd say. And you aren't worried?" Kate asked.

"I'm watching every ounce, Kate. Every ounce. I swear," Robert said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:45 pm

Jim sat against the table " well I offered would give me something to do " he said again picking up a cloth " nothing like old fashioned elbow grease " he began wiping down the table placing everything into the dishwasher as he went. Soon it was all done. "There all clean " he smiled and looked at Angus smiling " I like to clean" he admitted then poring his tea he moved back into the living room listening to Kate and Robert talk about Brian and Khaat he chuckled and sat back down. " Love is a tough task mistress" he said.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:58 pm

"You picked a good son-in-law," Michael said to Robert. "You coold not have asked for anyone to love her more or be more devoted to her."

"Meh," Robert shrugged. "They're still honeymooning. They've only been married 6 months. Give them another 50 years and we'll see."

"Still, they've been through a lot of fire in their time together."

"Are you counting all the years they spent growing up together?" Kate asked.

"Its hard to ignore it," Michael agreed.

It wasn't more than about 20 minutes later when Brian came down with the tray nearly untouched.

"No luck?" Robert asked, not looking up from his paper.

"She was just so miserably sick and hurting that I had to just give her a dose of that concentrated pain potion. I'm sorry, Robert," Brian sighed.

"What for? She's no doubt sleeping comfortably now. Don't be sorry for that. I'm glad. I could have done no better. I'm the one who is sorry I dont' have a cure for this stupid illness," Robert said. "You did just fine. Now--go see your kids to bed."

"I think I will," Brian said. "Kate, you want to do the story tonight?"

"I thought you'd never ask," Kate smiled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:05 pm

Jim smiled at them all as he watched Jack take the kids to their beds in his home leaving him and Steven whose kids went with Jess now he headed out. Jim staid and sat reading by the fire place. It was not lit but he knew he could light it if he needed it right now he was warm enough. Turning each page he looked at Robert as he pointed out how many months Brian and Khaat had been together. " wow good memory Margaret still has to remind me about birthdays and stuff or I will forget" he said chuckling to himself.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:11 pm

"Robert is very good with that," Kate said, "Amazingly enough. He's never forgotten an anniversary or a birthday. Not once."

"There's always a first time, my dear," Robert said.

"Well, that and you didn't have so many birthdays to remember untiil now. Now we've a bezillion more to remember. Alright, Genius..." she began. She quizzed him on the birthdays and anniversaries of everyone they knew, and he got every single one right.

"Anyone else?" he asked, laughing.

"Give me a bit. I'll come up with a few more," Kate laughed.

'Give it up, Kate," Michael laughed. "If you really want to stump him, then allow me."

"Oh, do be my guest," Kate laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:48 pm

Jim laughed out loud at Kate and Robert but smiled it was good to know these things " well done Robert you know more than me " he said smiling he laughed again as Michael spoke. He like these nights but he found himself yawning a bit to early for his liking and he wondered if it had something to do with the rash and virus they all had. He shrugged it off and headed outside for some air and to check the trees were cleared up he found to his delight the last branch was being taken away and he walked back in the house again.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:06 pm

Michael could remember some incidents with his studen years at Hogwarts with Robert and their friends and he was able to remember some different things than Robert did. It didn't take him long to catch him on some minor mistakes in the memories. It made them laugh.

As it began to draw late, Brian excused himself to go up to bed. Robert was starting to feel tired as well. It was beginning to wear on him that he had to consider this perhaps the last that he might be home with his family at night for a very long time. He didn't give a lot of thought to how he felt about it, because how he felt would make no difference to the fact that it needed to be done.

Slowly, the living room got quieter and more empty as more and more of them started to head off to bed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:33 pm

Jim sat back down in his chair in the now empty living room he lit a small fire and sighed feeling its warmth against his face as he took the book he'd been reading and began to read. Hearing he hoped Angus in the kitchen " so just you and me hay Archangel" he said and lightly chuckled at seeing the now sleeping bird on his perch not far from him. Jim accioed a mug of tea and sat stirring it as he read his book. Soon he too could not keep from falling asleep and headed to bed himself.

James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:42 pm

Brian woke up on the sofa in the bedroom with a backache from sleeping the umpteenth night on the sofa. He looked over at the bed. It was empty and unmade. He leaped up, checked the coffee tray and saw it was untouched. He checked the bathroom. Empty. He dashed out into the hallway and ran smack into Robert, who steadied him.

"Open your eyes before you decide to go for a run, Son," Robert said.

"She's gone!" Brian blurted out. "I just woke up and she's gone. She's not in the bathroom, and..."

"Stop," Robert hushed him. "You sound like an auctioneer. Stop panicking. She got called out at 3 am for a delivery of a baby."

"And she didn't wake me! How did that happen?" Brian blurted out.

"Calm yourself. Michael went with her. She's fine. You needed the sleep, so he went along. Now. Take a moment and breathe. Then go get your shower and a shave and then some food. It is quite alright." He patted Brian on the shoulder and headed downstairs to get some tea, where Angus already had eggs, ham, potatoes, fresh fruit and scones and pastries ready in a sort of a buffet so people could fix whatever they wanted.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 100 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 66 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top