Marriage is Murder - Page 87
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 87 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 87 of 100 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 87 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:24 pm

"Well, I presume she has her spring line done. Designers do those months ahead of time," Robert said. "I think, if anything, she might be behind on her winter line for this coming winter line. I would avoid overwhelming her at first, though. We need to surround her with just love and a sense of family for a bit before we start barraging her with requests for things we want. I presume that Jeffrey will forward me his report. He usually does. So, until I get either his report or a feel for how she's doing, lets just help her feel that she's not as alone as I'm sure she's felt without her husband and her children. She has to rebuild her whole life now since we've sold off almost everything she's ever owned. Its going to be a massive readjustment for her. I'm sure she'll do fine, but I do think we might want to go easy on her at first.

"As far as Diagon Alley goes, Steven, remember, you're 8 hours behind here right now. The shops are already closed for the night. Won't do you any good to go now unless you plan on breaking in. And, if all goes well today, we might well head home either late tonight or first thing after breakfast in the morning. I know Kieran would much prefer that we go tonight. I don't think you'll get much shopping done for the next 10 hours or so because they won't be open."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:15 am

Cassidy nodded and smiled " of course Robert " she said smiling as she played with Dakota on the floor. Steven nodded and chuckled.

"ok I'll wait till we get back home that way I can go during the day " he said and moved down to the gym to wait his turn to Duel. Jack was already down there watching and warming up as he moved Steven moved in front of him " come on then spar with me for a bit" Jack looked at Steven and nodded moving towards him but Steven dodged him they both knew Robert wanted a magic duel but physical sparing would not do them both any harm, Jess sat watching. Cassidy stood up and walked over to Robert and Kate.

" when are we starting the dueling?" she asked " Jess and I will go last if that's ok with you?" she asked
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:53 pm

"What are you guys doing?" Lee asked, frowning. "This was to be working out in the gym. Physically. The dueling doesn't start til tonight after dinner. Drop the dueling stuff for now and get onto a workout. Now. Treadmills, Weights, exercises. Muscles. Toning, Strength training. You do remember you're more than people with sticks in their hands, right?"

Robert resisted the urge to laugh at Lee. Instead, he stepped off the treadmill, letting Lee win their run. He turned his attentions to the weight bench instead.

"You want me to spot you, Robert?" Lee asked.

"Nope. I think I've got it," Robert said. "Not to worry. If I need help, I'll either let you know or I'll disapparate the weights themselves."

"Hey, those were expensive. You probably ought to just let me help," Lee laughed. "Did anybody ever tell you that you're stubborn?"

"No," Robert grinned.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:11 pm

"Yes sir" they all said, Cassidy and Steven moved to a tread mill and turned it on both running together on it Jack moved to the weights with Jess spotting him on them as he lifted them. then they swapped and continued to work out together Jess smiled as Jack moved lifting slightly more than he was use to but he always took himself to the limit then tried to push beyond it , " jack don't over do it you don't want to pull a muscle " she said and he lowered the weight adding the repetitions he did with Steven now spotting for him while cassidy and Jess worked on the tread mill
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:21 pm

Robert was lifing weights when a great large hawk came and landed right in the middle of the large barbell he was lifting. Robert scowled.

"You really do have a great lot of nerve, you know that?" he sighed. He rested the barbell and took the scroll out of the hawk's tallons and opened the scroll. He read it carefully. "Jeffrey's report on Fi," he told them. "He says she would enjoy some sewing--but without pressure. he thinks she needs to be with us now. Enjoying life and having some fun in small ways again. Nothing huge. he says she doesn't appear to have issues knowing that the kids will be at Brian's. It sounds good. And he advises that we take care of her basic needs and finances for awhile so it doesn't make her focus on adapting to a life without her immediate family. Brian has attached a note that he plans on absorbing Fi's finances for now. And that makes sense to me. He would prefer that Fi stay with him and Khaat for a bit, unless she really wants to return here with Kieran right away." The hawk went to snatch the red ribbon the scroll was tied with but Robert was faster. "Not for eating," Robert frowned. "Go upstairs if you're hungry," he told the bird. It looked at him for a moment, squawked a bit at him and glided upstairs.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:37 pm

Jack looked at Cassidy who smiled and nodded " that's fine i was going to let her know there was no rush " she said continuing her walking on the tread mill speeding it up a little so she was running rather than fast walking. Steven nodded as he lifted his weights.

"That's good " he said agreeing that Keiran would absorb Fiona's fiances, Jess nodded too.

" How much longer should we run for?" she asked " its just..my legs are like jello right now." she stopped and sat down on the mill breathing hard.Cassidy sat down next to her too.

" we must be out of shape" she said after a moment she moved to the rowing machine and began on it slowly to move back and forth.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:47 pm

"Ah, well," Robert said, "this is why you do it. Some of you hit the gym daily. Some of you do it sometimes, and some of you do it rarely. The most successful fighters are the ones that do not rely simply on their wands. Why do you think Remus and I pushed Brian and Khaat to learn to like exercise and training? Wand skills alone won't alway save your life. However, if you 're in good shape physically, as well as magically, you stand a much better chance. We have had powerful wizards who have not been athletes, but if you read carefully about their demise, it is generally that lack of physical strength that undoes them. Not their speed or talents with a wand. Despite what you all think, this is not just about the job. It is also about the fact that our world is a dangerous place. We have to be prepared for damned near anything. Think for a moment about Kate yesterday. Her magic was bound. If she had not been in good shape, that grizzly would have killed her for certain. Very few women her age can claim a kill like that with a rock. Thats why we do this. Perhaps some of you need to start training first thing in the morning like the other half of you do."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:01 am

Jack chuckled and looked at Cassidy and Jess both women stuck out their tongues to him making him chuckle as he worked. " Guess we should Cassidy , never know when the men will need baling out by us women "she said smiling at Cassidy who nodded as she worked out " Robert as of tomorrow we'll be down here first thing and last thing " she said cassidy looked at her but nodded.

" I agree Robert " she said stopping her work out and wiping her brow down " though I think the men could use an extra work out too especial jack " she added Jess laughed and nodded.

" ow too true you need to work of all those cookies dear " she said and jack looked shocked at her.

" I'm not that big " he said and patted his tummy lightly.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:14 am

When Robert finished his own workout, he excused himself to go attend to Fi's return and to Ministry matters and to check on Kate. He promised to join them at dinner and be prepared to duel afterwards. He went upstairs, showered and changed and found the kids had been put down for naps. Kate was in her room in front of a fire, reading a book. She was doing relatively well. She had made a large batch of cocoa and had poured herself a mug. Robert sent for a cup for himself and then went down and checked on the kids very briefly, refusing to disturb them.

He spent some time talking with Brian through the floo about Fi and about Ministry details.

"Robert," Kate said finally, "Are you going to dinner?"

"Dinner?" he frowned.

"Yes. That evening meal we usually enjoy sometime before bed?" she said. "I'm looking forward to it, myself."

"I didnt' realize the afternoon was gone," he said. "Yes. We're going." He and Kate went downstairs finding the staff putting the kids in high chairs at the table.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:30 am

Jack smiled seeing Kate and moved to pull out a chair for her so she could sit then he did Cassidy and Jess before sitting down himself and helping Andrew to eat while Jess helped the twins eat their food while cassidy and Steven had their twins feeding both one at a time. Jess looked at Kate and smiled " good to see your looking batter Kate " she said as Alex too the spoon she held and sucked it clean before pushing it into his food again and repeating Jess chuckled as she began to eat her own. Jack handed the spoon to catline who just banged it on the flat surface in front of her , Jack quickly took it from her and handed her some food to hold.

" sorry, shes in that noisy faze" he said and chuckled as Catlin did it again giggling as she did.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 87 of 100 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top