Marriage is Murder - Page 86
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 86 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 86 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 86 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:43 am

"Women, by and large, I've found, anyway, don't want any scars--physically or emotionally. And actually, theyre better off for it. There are a lot of men that think that a lot of battle scars look cool. I don't happen to agree with them, but...whatever. I'm not going to remove them if some guy wants to keep his scar as a badge of honor. Not any of my business. But you will find that the more disfiguring the scar, the more energy it takes to heal it. I have seen many that take several session to decrease and eliminate. Its just up to the power of the healer and how much they have to give at the time. And then there are those healers that can only heal by potion and by the spells they can do with their wands. A great many healers never develop the ability to heal by touch."

He flicked his wand at the stain on his shirt to remove the bloodstain and then at Abbey's hair to remove the stain from it. By them the nanny brought brightly colored sugar cookies that were decorated in spring flowers, ladybugs, butterflies, etc. and she had sippy cups with juce along with the cookies. The nanny offered Abbey a cookie first. She looked over the plate.

"Bug," she said firmly.

"Yes," Robert laughed. "Bugs. You can have one."

"Mama says no eat bugs," she said.

"These are different," he laughed. "Cookies. Here." He handed her a cookie that looked like a glittery pink rose. "Better?" She nodded. "Good," he kissed her. "Make sure the kids all get cookies and juice, please> Where is Dakota?" he frowned.

"She's playing dressup. I hope her mother doesn't mind. We brought some things for her to play in. She's in the closet with her mother's things."

"Well now that depends on what you gave her," Robert said. He looked into the closet, still carrying Abbey. Most of the things they had given her to play with, he didn't mind. He did take Khaat' good strand of pearls back and conjured a copy and gave Dakota the copy and put Khaat's originals in his pocket.

"Those werent' costume, Minister?" the nanny frowned.

"No," he said.

"I am sooo sorry!" she apologized profusely. "I cant tell the difference."

"No harm done. She can have the copies," Robert said. "Dakota. Cookie?" he asked. She nodded enthusiastically. He led her to the cookie tray and she chose a cookie that looked like a cute little caterpillar. Abbey wrinkled her nose. "What?" he looked at her laughing.

"She eats bugs," Abbey said. Robert laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:29 pm

Jess chuckled lightly as she heard Abby talk about the cookies and Robert explain they were cookies Andrew too a bright blue beetle cookie and ate it smiling as he did at them both he saw Dakota eating hers and shook his head making Jess laugh as she moved to sit down to eat his cookie some more. Jess looked around the nursery and saw all the things they were doing she slowly moved out and back to Kate once again checking hr and adding some of her energy to Kate to help her heal as she felt Kate's energy was low.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:43 pm

"Papa," Abbey said, picking up a cookie of ladybug and handing it to Robert. "Bug?"

"Yes," he laughed. "Its a bug." He took the cookie and ate it with her. "I like cookies too," he told her, nuzzling her. She pointed behind him.

"Bug! Papa! Bug!" she pointed. He turned to look to see a ladybug crawling lazily up the wall. "Mama says no ea bugs."

"Well, she's right. You shouldn't eat that kind of bug," he laughed. "That is not a cookie, is it?"

"No. Bug."

"Right. This is just a cookie shaped like a bug. Its okay to eat," he showed her his cookie again.

"Me like cookies."

"Me too," he said.

"Papa?"

"Yes, Sweetheart?"

"Where Mama? Daddy?"

"You miss them?" he asked. She nodded. He wrapped her close. "Would you like to go home to Mama and Daddy?" She nodded. "Dakota?" he asked. "You want to go home to Mama?" Dakota looked up at Robert and frowned.

"No," she said defiantly. "Toys!" She pointed to all the toys in the playroom. He just laughed.

"Okay," he said. "You can stay awhile longer." When Abbey was finished with her cookie, he took her to find her coat and his. He found Jess in the hallway. "Abbey is homesick for her mama and daddy. I think I'll let her go home today. Dakota is far more interested in the toys. So I'll let her stay. I presume you can all manage for a short while, while I take Abbey home?"

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Jess looked at the bug on the wall and smiled just as Steven walked in seeing the bug he caught it and opened a window. " Out you go " he said and let it go it flew fluttering away into the gray sky and he quickly closed the window again and headed over to Jess " everything ok?" he asked looking down at Andrew then across at James who held his arms up to him, smiling he moved to hold him close " guess you missed me " he said holding him close but he heard Jaylen and he picked her up too chuckling " its nice to be wanted " he chuckled again as he held both close to him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:02 am

Robert ported Abbey home to Khaat and Brian. It was evening in England, and Khaat and Brian had gone into Diagon Alley a short errand before the shops closed. Michael gladly took Abbey and helped her resettle. Then Robert returned to Colorado and went to check on Kate.

Kate woke, feeling better, and Robert helped her clean up and get into fresh clothes and then he changed her wound, unable to put a rib binder around her chest because of the wound. He reduced her pain and helped her dress in just comfortable jeans and a white v necked sweater and some slippers. He told her about taking Abbey home and he told her she was done with the training. She was disappointed. He promised her that she could try again when she recovered.

Robert ordered her a cup of his almond tea and then he and Kate went back to the playroom to check on the kids. Kate found the cookie tray and selected a cookie that looked like a daisy. "Delicious," she said, approving.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:10 am

Jess was sat on the floor playing pat a cake with Andrew who was laughing at each time she made a mistake but so did Jess as she smiled at Andrew. Steven had taken the twins and laid them in a crib for a nap he had just covered James when he saw Kate walk in and smiled. " hay good to see you up" he said and walked over to her giving her a gentle hug , Jess looked up and smiled as well " you any feeling better?" she asked and kissed Andrew on his head before she stood up and walked over to them as well.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:18 am

"I guess," she said. "thank you. I told Robert I truly didn't even know I was hurt. I thought I just pulled a muscle. I didn't even bother to check. I didn't know I was hurt until he showed up here and told me Khaat had known. Otherwise, I'd have never known. I think I was so angry at that bear that I just never gave it a thought."

"So, it looks like the kids have missed you all," Robert said. "So take a bit to visit with them and then go down to the gym. I want you in shape for a dueling match after dinner tonight. I think Angus and Lee are down there working out now with Kieran. If Kate can behave herself, I think I'll go join them."

"I am just going to have a couple of cookies and a cup of tea," Kate promised.

"Good," Robert said. "I'll go down to the gym then." He turned to leave when Owens came in and passed him a message. He read it. "Ah! Good.! Its from Jeffrey. Fi is feeling better and is planning on coming home tomorrow. But he thinks she needs to be with family for a few days. He suggests that Kieran and Fi join us in England at Brian's tomorrow. Anyone have any objections? He thinks it would be a good midstep for her to spend a few days with us before she starts back at work here in Colorado."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:40 am

Jess looked at Kate and nodded " its good your feeling better if I had my powers I would have known you were hurt but as it was.." she paused and looked apologetically at Kate " I should have sen it being a healer and all I should trust my instincts as well " she looked at Kate again. Steven walked over to her placing his hand on her shoulder " hay don't blame yourself " he said and she smiled and nodded at him patting his hand " thanks Steven" she said before she moved back to play with Andrew again leaving them them with Steven who shook his head. " so duel after Angus then" he said after saying bye to Kate he moved with Robert down to the gym and saw Jack was already there watching them spar.

" their good all of them I'm so going to get kicked on my butt" he said and Steven chuckled nodding to him.

" severely my friend, I Guarantee" he said chuckling as he sat down.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:35 am

Robert was a bit surprised when no one had commented on whether they felt Fi would be welcome back at Brian's in England or not. He decided that Fi and Kieran would be welcome. Period. Since no on ehad said anything and Jeffrey had needed a response, Robert answered the owl saying that Fi was certainly welcome with her family and that he would advise Brian to expect Kieran and Fi tomorrow. He went first to Kieran who packed a bag hastily and ported to Switzerland to go get Jeffrey's recommendations and eagerly to see Fi and make sure she was alright with going to Brian's. Then Robert sent an owl to Brian and Khaat to tell them about Fi. He went downstairs to the gym and told Angus that Kieran and Fi were coming home. Angus was glad that Fi was better enough to return.

"Robert," Lee said," Can you beat me on a treadmill run?"

"Of course," Robert rolled his eyes. "I'm older, but I"m not dead. I'm rested up and you're not. I'll take you on a distance run with very little sweat. I"ll whip your ass."

"Bring it, then," Lee laughed. They both got onto treadmills and began a run, not for speed but for distance. "Come on, you lot," Lee said. "I expect you to show me what you're made of. Unless you can't handle some time in the gym."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:40 am

Cassidy walked down into the gym smiling as she did " I heard Fiona's coming , is that true " she said happily " I want to ask her about her spring line , might even get some new clothes from her for James and jaylen their growing so fast " she said and looked at Robert " do you think she'll continue her dress making ?" she sat down at a rowing machine and began pulling back on the weight as she spoke. " I do hope she James looked so cute in that suit we got from her last time and jaylen...that dress was beautiful" she said continuing her warm ups ready for her dueling session. Steven chuckled and nodded in agreement.

" yes, he did , ow that reminds me I need to send john and Andrew some things" he said " once the duel is done I'll need to pop to diagon alley if that's ok Robert, John sent me a note saying he needed a trunk for his things the one he had was falling apart so I though I'd fill it up with new clothes and things and send them one each" he said stretching out his arms " I could ask Fiona what she has for boys their age, its good she'll be here, help her back on the right track" He smiled at cassidy as he watched her work out " not so fast , slowly" he called to her and she slowed down.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Page 86 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top