Marriage is Murder - Page 44
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 44 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 44 of 100 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 72 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 44 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:40 am

"I wouldn't worry about that yet," Robert said. "That amount of dust makes most of us have wattery eyes or sneezes or coughing. That's a lot of muggle dirt to snuggle your face into. Its entirely too soon to tell."

"Indeed it is" Khaat said, handing the toy to Jess. "Why not ask Fi? She does a wonderful job on everything else. Maybe she can design some really unique looking things and you can have them made up relatively quickly for spring? Fi has some great ideas for kids. And I thought I heard Fi telling Brian that she was getting woen in her parish to subcontract to help her make some of the extra things that she's been asked to make. It helps them with tuition costs to Hogwarts for their kids. And Fi has never given you shoddy work."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:56 am

Jess smiled " good idea and yes Robert it is " Jess looked at them " I'll send her word that if she can find some one to make toys and send me samples I put them in the shop" she said shaking her head as she looked at the toy placing it down next to her Jaylen whimpered wanting it back Jess accioed one from her shop that she knew would be safe and gave it to her . For a moment she looked at it as he smelt different but eventually she pulled it to her and lay her head on it.

" Thank you Jess , she likes it " she said just glad to have jaylen quiet again, Cassidy looked at Robert and stood up " I'd better get this one to bed " she said as Andrew walked in in his pajamas pulling a blue blanket behind him " mama, monster under bed" he said half asleep.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:02 am

Kate and Robert and Khaat put the kids to bed, and Khaat noticed Max still carrying the mouse in his teeth.

"Would you tell him to put that dumb mouse outside?" Khaat asked her mother, sighing heavily.

"Its just a mouse," Kate frowned. "And besides, you're his mom. He thinks its a gift."

"Bloody hell. Just tell hi to not give it to the kids, would you?"

"Well, I hate to tell you but that is exactly what he wants to do. He thinks he's the dad. He wants to feed them."

"You tell him my children will not eat mice" she scowled at her mother.

"And hurt his feelings?" Kate scowled back. "Never!"

"Mother!" Khaat demanded.

"I'll take care of it, but I won't hurt his feelings," she waved Khaat's concerns away as she headed downstairs, apparently talking to Max on the way down.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:08 am

Jess chuckled and stood up cassidy smiled " I'll get Steven to talk to him " she said and moved with Jaylen back to the nursery " Andrew, I'll get jack to check under the bed for you and chase that monster away just as he did for Abby ok" she said and saw Andrew nod. Jess said a quiet thank you to her and moved out of the bed room.

Steven walked past the door and chuckled as he popped his head in " I'll speak to Max but its his nature, I'll get him to leave it on the door step instead " he said smiling as he looked at Cassidy smiling as she showed him a happily sleeping Jaylen " thank goodness " he smiled and looked at Khaat " thank you" he said then moved down to Kate was with Max and the dead mouse.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:43 pm

Robert went downstairs and found Brian still on the sofa in the rec room with Jim with him. Robert was dressed.

"Jim," he said quietly. "Go upstairs and help Kate and Angus get the kids packed. Edward and his family will be here in moments to come pick them up. Dont' ask questions. Keep this quiet for now. The rest of the house has been alerted. Some of Brians' family has been murdered. We have to go. I'll get him up and Michael is going to get Khaat up. This is going to be very ugly so it has to be quiet."

Once Jim had gone, Robert sat with Brian and brushed his hair softly. Brian was so tired. He'd fought so much. Robert knew where the young man's mind was going to go. Robert woke him and broke the news. Brian laid, stunned for a moment. Then he got up, with nothing but business on his mind. Robert had figured Brian knew how to rise to a task, but he feared far more for Brian when the weight of it hit him. When he had time to feel. Brian simply got up, flicked his fingers at the blanket to put itself away, and went upstairs to pack. It was automatic. Robert knew Brian was merely thinking, and wasn't feeling. He was working. And for now, Robert was prepared to allow it.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:50 pm

Jim went up stairs to the nursery where he found Cassidy and Jess packing for the kids each had a suit case marked with their name on and each had all their clothes that they would need placed in it soon all had their suit cases packed and they dressed them in warm yet cool clothes taking each down to be waiting for Edward to arrive. Jess and Cassidy were quiet when Jack walked in he looked at Brian and placed his hand on his shoulder. Steven walked in and paced he was angry as hell at what he'd been told but none spoke not wanting to upset Brian any more than they had to but it was Jess who spoke first.

" every child is ready " she said " cases are waiting each has there favorite toy inside and each have a cookie to sooth them" she said her voice serious an mono toned showing she too was annoyed and some what upset.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:58 pm

Michael had awakened Khaat. This was not the time to be moving her as critically ill as she was, but there had been little choice. Angus had sent the organization flying into action the moment the news reached them, and a large farmhouse not far from Fi's had been rented for them all. The organization had prepared it hastily. Michael had gotten Khaat up and had helped her dress. She wasn't used to having Michael help her with those things but she understood that sometimes there just was no room for modesty. Brian came upstairs and packed hastily and changed his own clothes and refreshed himself briefly.

"You sure you're going?" were the only words he spoke, and they were directed at Khaat.

"yes," she replied.

"I've got her, Son," Michael said. "I'll take care of her. You do what you need to do."

"Thanks," Brian said, shouldering the bag he'd packed for both of them, grabbiing his coat and running downstairs. Michael draped Khaat's winter cloak around her shoulders and picked her up and carried her downstairs. By the time, Michael got downstairs, Kieran had packed for himself and Fi and had led her downstairs. Michael saw the glazed over look in Fi's eyes. Roberts work. He had sedated Fi, Michael knew.

Edward came with several family members. They took Max and Mo and the kids and the bags that had been packed and promised the kids would be well taken care of. Robert gave him thanks, and Lee promised to have his men continue to care of the estate and the animals. Once they were all assembled, Robert issued portkeys to them that would get them to the farmhouse where they would be staying.

"We should go now," Robert said. "Before daylight. If there are no questions, we'll meet you there."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:00 pm

Jess moved to help Michael with Khaat moving her to sit on the couch. Cassidy took the port keys and handed one to Jess and one to Steven the last one she handed to Jack who slipped it into his pocket. As Edward arrived Jess gave each of her kids a kiss and watched them go with Edward. She knew she would miss them but she to keep them safe had no choice. Jack moved to take Jess's hand in his own, Steven held Cassidy close to him as they too ported to the cottage in Ireland. Cassidy took a few moments to get her stomach settled but jack and Jess moved into the cottage and began taking stock of the kitchen and situation. Cassidy looked around at the scenery and chuckled " wow some what barren" she said and Steven chuckled as he pulled her into the cottage.

" that's Ireland for you" he said moving to stand beside the fire as he felt the cold chill him to his bones " god I wish this place would warm up last time we came it wasn't half as cold " he said Cassidy handed him a thick jumper and he slipped it on " that's better thanks Cassie" he said and she kissed his cheek moving to help Jess in the kitchen leaving the men to discuss their next move.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:20 pm

Angus ported to Ireland, and he was quickly followed by Robert and Kate. Kieran and Brian brought Fi, who fell apart the minute she found herself back on Irish soil. Kieran wrapped her close to him in his chest.

"We'll figure it out, Fi," Kieran said softly to her. "I swear."

"No," she said to Kieran in a tiny voice. "No more. No more death. No more destruction. They're gone. Its done."

"Fi," Brian said. "I'll take care of it. I promise." Robert silently walked over to Fi and brushed the hair back on her face, gently adding another layer of sedation to her. Kieran felt her weaken slightly and easily aborbed her weight.

"Bedrooms are assigned already," Angus said. "Fi's room is the first room on the right at the top of the stairs."

"Thank you," Kieran said. He and Brian took her upstairs quietly. A moment later, Michael ported in with Khaat laying heavily upon him. Angus flew to help Michael with her.

"I've got her," Michael said, not willing to ease his grip on her. "Where are we going?"

"I'm okay, Michael," she managed to say into his coat.

"Yeah, I know," he said. "We''re going to keep it that way. "

"She and Brian have the master suite Its the last door on the right upstairs. Robert and Kate are right across the hall on the left at the end of the hall. Michael, your room is right before Khaat and Brian's. Jack and Jess are across the hall from you, and Steven and Cassidy are next to them. My room is on the other side of yours Michael, and Kierans is right across from Fi's. I think that's everybody, isn't it?" Michael didn't reply. He merely picked Khaat up and apparated the two of them upstairs to the far end of the hallway to take her to her room.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:42 pm

Jess heard her name and nodded along with cassidy " not that we'll be doing a lot of sleeping" Steven said from under his book he'd brought to read. Jack looked up and moved to the upper level opening the doors for Fiona and Khaat with Michael. He found his and Jess's room and placed down the bag they had brought with them placing it on the simple wooden bed he glanced out the window and smiled at the view before heading back down he passed Khaats room " I'm heading down, you need anything?" he asked " Jess and cassidy are getting some food together" he said waiting to hear if they needed anything.

Jess made a simple breakfast of bacon, eggs both whole and scrambled, along with beans, toast and traditional Irish sausage well she thought it was quick and easy. She had cassidy make some home made bread rolls and soon they too were cooked and in a basket on the table as cassidy laid it " ok foods ready come eat" she said placing several plates down in the center of the table. Plates landed on the table along with knives and forks and a jug of juice.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 100 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 72 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top