Marriage is Murder - Page 43
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 43 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 43 of 100 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 71 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 43 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:53 pm

"Well, maybe you're right. It was the first time we've ever been there that we didn't do one thing fun. It was work. Hard work. I am glad to be away from that part of it. But Brian and I don't usually have a hard time having fun. Maybe you're right. Brian suggested I go shopping when we get Grindlewald out of office, but if that doesn't happen soon, then I might just do it anyway. I know Daddy wanted me to stay home and stay safe and let him draw most of the attention to himself. And I understand why he did that. I just think I need to get out a bit. If I stay here, though, I know Abbey always enjoys swimming. I think thats the labrador in her. Dakota could take it or leave it. But if she doesn't want to go, she could stay with someone else for a little bit. I won't force her. I know Brian wants her to learn to swim, but I want her to enjoy it. She's got plenty of time to learn."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:07 pm

Jess smiled and nodded as did Jack " yeah do it any way I'm sure cassidy or myself will come with you" she said and heard the snickering from Jack as she then slapped his thigh. He looked down at her and looked puzzled.

"What was that for, you know you can't resist shopping weather it be for the kids or your self or the shop." he said and Jess chuckled as she nodded.

"Hes right, I do and the new lines are out soon too. " She said " Might be able to pick up some nice things for the shop, ow and I must change the window, its still got the winter one up" she admitted looking at Jack who smiled down at her. Jack gave her one more kiss and headed to shower and change, Jess stood up and faced Khaat.

" well I could teach her I like to swim too Andrew can swim on his own now, how about we do a baby swim day" she said smiling.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:21 pm

"Brian has been working on it, but Abbey likes it a lot better than Dakota. Dakota was doing pretty well when we were in Hawaii, but she's not so interested now. If we'd have kept up with it, she might not be giving us hassles now. They are so different," she sighed. "Abbey is so easy going and calm. She is going to be a really gentle spirit. And then there is Dakota. They are like polar opposites. I have to admit. As much as i love Dakota, sometimes she frustrates me. I dont know why but she does."

"Because she's two," Kate said, passing by the doorway. Kate did not stop to complete the conversation. She just kept going and went into the nursery.

"Maybe I ought to cast an aging spell on her, then," Khaat sighed.

"No," her mother called back. "Then you'll have a 16 year old who acts like they're 2."

"You're right. I wouldn't like that either," she said. "I might let Brian do the baby swimming thing. He really loves the water. And he loves being in the water with the girls. He would enjoy every single second of that."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:34 pm

Jess chuckled and nodded " yea, I agree its that age shes going threw I ...well Jack went through it with Andrew and we still have catline and Alex to go through it yet" she listened more and laughed at the thought of a sixteen year old acting like a two year old " hum... don't they act like that at that age anyway?" she asked smiling. Jess looked at her and nodded " yeah he does , maybe you could take one of the triplets, teaching them about water will lessen their fear of it when there older" she watched Cassidy walk past with Jaylen who was crying.

Cassidy walked in as she tried to calm her " Khaat, I think her colic came back ether that or she's cutting teeth" she said and sat down with her " I tried a bottle she doesn't want it"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:40 pm

Khaat went over to Jaylen. "It's not colic," Khaat said. "Its an allergy to something. I don't know what, but I presume you bought something new or gave her something new. The house didn't bother her before, so I would look for something in her environment that came in within a day or so of the symptoms starting. Jess., there is that baby decongestant potion. Its the light pink one that is on the top shelf in Daddy's potions lab across from Brian's office on the ground floor. It smells like strawberries when you open it. Give her just one drop for every 2 pounds she weighs. Might take a bit of math, but if she weighs 22 pounds she needs 11 drops. That will clear it up for her for up to three days. In the meantime, hunt down what is new in her room."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:46 pm

Cassidy looked at Khaat's she held Jaylen she thought long and hard about what it could be " we got her a new toy could it be that , its supposed to be baby safe " she said and showed her a small stuffed pink bunny that she had in her pocket . Jess stood up and moved down to the potion lab for the potion walking back she handed it to cassidy who gave her the right amount of drops for her weight. Jaylen seem to settle and cuddled into her to fall asleep " ow thanks Khaat I don't know what I would do with out you" she said and smiled.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:09 am

"Colic is difficult to diagnose. Its hard to separate it out from allergies, and most babies dont' show up with allergies so early. They look identical in many respects. They just dont feel the same to me. I dont' know if that makes sense, but it just feels different to me. the energy is different," Khaat said. "Is it a muggle toy or a wizarding toy?" she asked. "Let me see it. Let me see if I can feel anything odd about it. If you dont' mind. In the meantime, you might get her a popsicle or a bit of sorbet. Her throat is just a little irritated from the congestion."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:16 am

Cassidy handed her the toy " I bought it in madam manikins" and then she moved with Jaylen down to the kitchen she found a Popsicle and let her gently suck on it soon she yawned and lay against her chest as Cassidy walked back up to the bed room ." did you feel anything?" she asked letting Jaylen suck on the cold Popsicle. Jess nodded.

" you can tell the difference? " Jess asked looking at Khaat as she looked at the toy she held. Jess felt something but nothing different in her own mind. Cassidy sat watching hoping it wasn't anything Khaat could not help with.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:29 am

"Nothing drastic," Khaat said. "Nothing toxic. It is really exceptionally dusty. I dont know why because it looks brand new." She heard her father's voice as he was talking to someone coming up the hallway. She called to him. He came in alone.

"Who were you talking to?" she asked.

"Max. He caught a mouse and was actually very proud of himself," Robert said. Khaat handed him the toy.

"Check this please," she said. He took it into his hands and felt it and examined it.

"And what exactly am I looking for, besides the fact that it is filled with old muggle vacuum cleaner dust."

"What?" she frowned, tempted to laugh, thinking it was perhaps a joke.

"I'm not laughing, am i?" he looked back at her. "The stuffing is old dust from a muggle vacuum cleaner. Muggles have tons of it every year. My guess is that whoever made these was cost cutting by getting donations of their old filth for free."

"Ew," Khaat scrunched up her nose.

"I'd suggest you tell the storekeeper who bought these to demand their money back."

"Well, you just did," Khaat said. "We bought those. For Madam Malkins."

"Oh dear. Well, get rid of them at once," Robert said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:35 am

Jess looked up at Robert and agreed with Khaat " Ewe, I'll do that right a way but could Jaylen be allergic to dust?" she asked writing a note and sending to the manager of her and Kate's store. " ok they will all be shipped back to where we bought them we'll have to find another line for spring for kids" she said with a sigh " he was a new supplier too " she looked at Khaat " we'll find some one else I don't want our shop soiled buy cheap products I know Kate would not want that ether, cassidy you can chose something else for free to replace the toy" she said smiling.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 100 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 71 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top