Marriage is Murder - Page 71
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 71 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 71 of 100 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 85 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 71 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:44 pm

"Thats what you get for putting your fingers in there," Robert laughed. "A simple slight pain relief spell is the easiest way. There are potions and ointments, but the pain spell is easier and it lasts longer. Give it a try, Jess. Just a slight touch should do it. " Robert wanted her to learn to be very specific and exact in how much control she used with her pain spells. Mastering that sort of control wasn't always easy, but it was very necessary.

"So what are your plans for today, Robert?" Brian asked.

"For me? I'm going to Diagon Alley for a bit and sow some more seeds of rebellion and disruption amongst the masses to try to get them to finally get some guts to help take down Grindlewald. And then I'm going to work," Robert said.

"Be careful doing that," Brian frowned. "That's a dangerous game you're playing."

"Oh, I do know that," Robert said. "i've been sufficiently threatened already. Unless you hear otherwise, I will be home by 6. If I'm not, then set the backup plans in motion. I don't know when or if he will attempt to strike back at me. Hopefully he's as inept as he appears. Either that or he's realizing he is losing his edge fast."

"And I was starting to think we left the tropics entirely too early."

"Oh no. Not at all," he said. "We had to create the rebellion or at least nudge it along. We can't do that as effectively from that far away. We're safe enough here."

"Relatively," Khaat said, knowing that while the house had not been penetrated, the grounds had been--by James. Right now he was tending hs wounds but that ight not be much longer and she knew it.

"Don't borrow trouble. Unless he has found a master healer, he's going to be another couple days on that cursed blade of Edwards and on those broken bones. We will hae to start being extra careful by night fall tonight since the full moon starts again tomorrow night. The extra energy burst from the moon will help him work past a lot."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:06 am

Jess laughed too as Robert told Jack off for putting his finger in James mouth , she moved to Catlin and touched her small cheek drawing of the pain then setting a pain spell in place hoping it would hole for her but the smile on Catlin face showed she did it right. " seems to work thanks Robert " she said smiling as her daughter ate happy once again. Jack pouted and ate his food while James bit down on his new tooth. he listened and nodded to Robert that he still remembered the drill if he disappeared or was killed. He hoped it would never happen but he knew Robert was thinking of the future of the kids and Khaat.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:30 am

Khaat gave one look to Brian. She had already lost Remus. Even with all her training and as often as her father had tried to prepare her she was not prepared to lose him. Brian's strength seemed to rise up almost in a spirit of defiance of her insecurity. He never took his eyes of her but his glance was battle hardened. Ready.

"We understand and we're ready," he said to Robert.

"As well you should be," Robert said, in a matter of fact tone. "We'e been working up to this for a long time. Alright. I need to go. Brian, brief Jim on the contingency plans. You could very well just give him the file and let him read. He's a quick study. If it comes to battle, you'll need every hand you can get. I do not want any of you coming with me unless I send for you. There is well thought out reason for me to be seen without bodyguards. I do not ever want that risk for my family. But its a strategic risk I need to take. Now. Hold yourselves together. I don't think we're going to be fugitives much longer." He put his coat on and gave them a smile and apparated out.

Brian looked at Khaat for a moment and then said to her, "Drink your coffee." She understood the unstated message and simply took a sip of her french roast.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:45 pm

Jack watched Brian and Khaat he looked at Jess who just smiled as she fed Catlin who felt she was not being fed fast enough took the food from her bowl and chewed it. He knew what might go wrong and he was hoping it would not he didn't want to feel he had to explain what he was all over again to a new employer but Robert was more than that he was like a father to him as Kate had been like the mother he never had. Cassidy took Stevens hand in her own now worried but he smiled to her telling her it would be alright. Fallon finished feeding and she held her to bring up the wind as she picked at her own food.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:05 pm

Khaat felt like the day just ached by, minute by minute. Brian got a bit frustrated with her by about 11 am and he finally assigned the others to watch the kids. He tossed her jacket to her and put on his own. Then he took her outside for a walk before lunch. They just talked for a long time, just walking slowly through the warmer weather, the melting snow. He simply loved her, reassured her, and when he heard her say she wanted to go join him. To go to Diagon Alley by herself. To take the same stand he did, live or die. She looked at him and saw him smile.

"Now that's the Khaat I know," he kissed her. "Go ahead. But be back by six or I'm sending out every single man I have to find you, no matter how much force we need to use." She nodded, understanding. He handed her his credit card. "Go shopping or something. If you're going to make a political statement, then do it big, Babe." He kissed her softly. "Come back to me."

"I promise," she said, apparating out. He went back into the house alone, feeling all eyes on him.

"She won't stop worrying until she gets her own fighting spirit back. I have to let her do this, whether it means she does it successfully or dies trying. Nobody goes after her unless I give the order. Got it?" he was very clear about his instructions.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:31 pm

Jack looked at Brian and was about to say something but he closed his mouth or rather Jess did it for him smiling at him " don't ask " she said and looked at Brian " you sure that's wise? " Steven asked but saw the look on Brian's face he just sighed " ok " he said and finished feeding James as Cassidy did Jaylen. Once done Steven and cassidy moved down to the gym cassidy feeling she needed to get back in shape. While Cassidy used the machines Steven did tie chi focusing his thoughts back on where they should be Jack joined them using the weights and punch bag. Jess staid upstairs cleaning up the kids before placing them in the play room Andrew immediately went and started to draw.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:53 pm

Khaat spent the day in Diagon Alley making herself as visible as she knew how, as defiant as she knew how. She ended up, at one point dashing through Knockturn Alley's narrow twists and turns. She was knocked down by a wizard in a death eater's mask. he seemed to be more aligned to Grindlewald though and attempted to take her into custody. That began a fistfight. And for some reason, it did not bring up fear in side of her. Rather, it brought forth her anger. The fighter that Remus had trained her to be. He turned a switchblade on her and attempted to slit her throat. She gave him a swift kick and he ended up merely making a deep cut down her beautiful porcelain cheek. She make a slamming, sweeping gesture with her hand, hoping there might be a bottle or some trash to flling at him as a weapon, but what she ended up flinging, unwittingly, was a brick. It smashed into his head and killed him instantly. He fell dead in a limp heap. She collected his wand as a symbol that he had lost a duel. She was sending a message.

And in the distance, the clock chimed 6. It was time to go home before Brian sent out a posse after her. She slid down the wall and sat down on the brick street to rest a moment. The blood was running down her face like he'd split her face in half. Unless her father saw to it, she would have a lifelong massive, disfiguring scar on her face. She didn't want to go home like that. But not going home was worse. Besides that, she was hot and thirsty after that long fistfight and she truly wanted a firewhiskey.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:08 am

Jack watched Jess as a puzzled look crossed her face she looked at Jim who seem to know her thoughts and stood up " be right back just remembered I have to pickup a first edition potions book" he said and walked out side aperating he found himself close to an alley. walking down he sighed and shook his head " Khaat what did yo0u get your self into now " he said and took out his hanky, clean of course and placed it on her cheek " ok lets go , I'll take you to Ozzie " he said as he knelt next to her.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:19 am

"Hey," she said. "Wasn't my fault. Not exactly. He picked the wrong day to mess with me. His own fault entirely. Somehow I don't think he was the dedicated death eater he appeared to be. Here." She handed him the wand she'd won. "I seem to be getting a collection of these." She stood up. "So did Brian send out the search party or something? I thought I heard the clock chime 6. If you haven't heard from my father, then he's most likely on his way back home by now. If he isn't on his way home, then I suggest you let me bleed and go find him instead." She caught a glimpse of something shiny now that she was standing again, and she found the blade that she's been cut with laying on the brick street. It was some sort of black metal. Grotesque. Evil looking. Morbid. She picked up the blade. "I never did understand why dark arts people think these are so cool. They're ugly. Here I dont' want this either." She handed him the bloodied blade.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:32 am

Jim chuckled as he tended her "No it was Jess, she felt something and I didn't say it was your fault. " he took the wand and shrank it slipping it in his pocket. He looked at the body and shook his head, it was then he saw the black bladed knife and picked it up he studied it and sighed " I have seen this before " he said and pulled one from its holder on his back to show her the two together. He looked at Khaat " e should get back " he said slipping his own knife back in the holder attached to his belt. " its added security " he said " I'm always prepared for any situation you of all people should know that "
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 100 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 85 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top