Marriage is Murder - Page 85
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 85 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 85 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 92 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 85 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:45 pm

"You didn't learn any of the basics through Defense Against the Dark Arts?" Robert asked. "Alright. I think I'll pair you with Cassidy. Cassidy, you can teach her some of the basics of dueling. Start at the very beginning. I think she'll remember more as she goes along. It's probably just been awhile. That and she's had more real life experiences than she's giving herself credit for. I'm going to ask Jim and Lee to pair with Jack and Steven. Angus, I guess that leaves you with me."

"Oh dear," Angus laughed. "I'd better really work out."

"Well, you've been itching for a challenge. I think I can give you one."

"Oh, I"m sure of it," Angus said, laughing. "And when are we doing this?"

"After dinner tonight. Lets call it our evening entertainment. I expect you all to spend at least some time in the gym this afternoon. I intend to spend some time this afternoon with my grandchildren. They miss their mommy and daddy, from what I hear. Maybe Papa will work for awhile. And maybe by them their grandmother will feel up to visiting with them a bit. Once I see the kids, I'll be heading for the gym myself."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:00 pm

Jack nodded as he ate and looked at Jim and Lee wondering witch one he'd get he hoped Lee he knew Jim would not hold back on him one bit . Steven looked at Jack and spoke " Robert could I spar Jim?" he asked " just want to have a challenge , ow not saying Lee would not be but .you know " he said and looked at Jack briefly before eating a fresh backed bread roll smothered in butter, not good for him he knew but boy did it taste good. Cassidy had chose a salad when she heard Robert she nodded.

" sure I'll spar with Jess " she smiled at her " hes right yo0u probably know how but never knew yo0u were dueling " she said popping a tomato in her mouth as she smiled.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:07 pm

Robert knew Jim's hatred for werewolves very well. And he also knew that Jim would have additional anger at Jack now because Jack had been the instigator of the mutiny theyd had. Jim was very loyal and did not have a mutinous bone in his body. And the two of them added together would not be a good mix. Robert looked at Jim.

"I know it would be very tempting to take him for a hardcore workout downstairs. But dont," Robert ordered. "This is training only. Not combat, and not Brian's style. This is just to stretch skills and so we can evaluate where they are with their dueling skills. Nothing more. You all have been through enough. But, yes, Jack. You can spar with Lee. It'll be fine. When I want to assess them more vigoursly, I'll do that, but this is not the training for that."

"Well, maybe we need to let my team challenge your team to a weekend? The obstacle course and a workout in the gym and a dueling match?" Lee offered.

"Now that sounds like fun," Robert grinned. "1000 galleons says we beat your team."

"I'll take that bet but only double or nothing," Lee grinned back, just as full of mischief.

"Alright. This spring, we'll do it. Do you lot think you can beat Lee's first stringers?" Robert asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:16 pm

Jack chuckled and nodded "sure but we're not blowing our own trumpet"He said as Steven nodded with him " we'll see what happens on the day " he smiled seeing Jess eating well he too had not realized just how hungry he was till now and ate till he could eat no more. Jess finished and stood up " excuse me while I check on Kate " she said and moved from the dinning room to the stairs climbing them she soon stood at Kate and Roberts bedroom door opening it slowly she stepped in noting it was a god thing Kate was still sleeping. waking over she placed her hand on her feeling the wound healing nicely and she turned to leave.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:55 pm

Robert wanted to see his grandchildren. Badly. He wasnt used to not having them in his life. They'd only been gone for a couple days but the large house was silent without them. He finished his lunch when one of the nannies came downstairs and whispered in Kieran's ear.

"Robert," Kieran said. "It seems that Abbey has fallen over a toy left on the floor and she bit her lip. The staff would really like it if you didn't turn them into bugs."

"I highly doubt I would want to if thats all it is," Robert said. "I'll go check it out. The playroom?"

"Yes," Kieran said. Robert stood up and apparated up to the upstairs hall and could hear Abbey's unhappy screaming already. He saw Jess in the hallway. "You want to do this? I'll do the comforting if you heal the boo boo." He motioned to her and headed down the hallway towards the playroom. He saw Abbey when he went in. Her bottom lip was covered in blood and there was a flood of tears running down her face. He went in and picked her up and she hid in his shirt. He could feel the sticky blood soaking into his shirt, but he wasn't going to move her from cuddling in his chest.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:08 am

Jess stepped out of Kate and Roberts room and saw Robert walking up the stairs she smiled hearing him and nodded " sure was going to go their myself to check on the kids " she said and smiled as she moved with him she shook her head when she saw Abby taking a warm cloth she looked at Robert " I need her to look at me so I can clean her lip " she said standing in front of him with the cloth " Abby will you let me look at your boo boo?" she asked " I can make it better for you just like papa" she hoped she would at least let her clean it at the touch of her hand she could heal it at the same time.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:18 am

Robert had to take the time to comfort her first before Abbey would consider letting Jess even touch her. He managed to kiss her forehead and then brush her long blond hair out of her face and as he did so, he brushed his fingertips across her forehead, removing the sting from the wound for her. "Its deep, Jess. I can feel it," Robert said quietly. "Feels like she might have bitten clear through. Make sure you check it well and heal it as cleanly as you can. We do not need scars on her face."

The nannies watched in anxious silence. They were afraid that Robert was going to be livid about it. But Robert knew that his reputation made him more fierce than it needed to be. He sometimes was grateful that people were sometimes a bit nervous because it allowed him to get more done at the Ministry when he needed to. But as a grandfather, he didn't need them afraid of his grandchildren because of him.

"Relax," Robert told them. "Kids have accidents. Its alright."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:24 am

Jess nodded wiping the blood from Abby she saw the bite and sighed " it is " she said softly so not to alarm Abby placing her finger on it she smiled at Abby as she focused on healing it. she got to the point she usually stopped but this time she kept going healing it so not even a scar remain and she looked at Robert smiling " there boo boo all gone" she said and looked back at her own kids still playing though Andrew stood waiting and watching them both smiling.

" sir mabby ok?" he asked looking at Robert " she had bad boo boo , mommy make better" he said and Jess smiled at him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:34 am

"Abbey's fine," Robert told him. He looked at the staff. "I think you might want to see if you can find either some popsicles or some cookies for the kids. They need a bit of cheering up."

"Yes, Sir," one of them said, disappearing quickly to the kitchen.

"And how about pikcing up the toys a bit so we dont' have more boo boos?" He asked, looking at the chaos all around them in the playroom.

"Sorry, Sir," one of the nannies said. "I think we were just all having a good time."

"Understandable. thats what I pay you for. But lets take a little break and pick things up while they snack. Abbey? You want a snack?" he asked her. She shook her head no and cuddled back into Robert's shirt, and he knew she was getting her blond hair bloodstained. "You do know I'm going to have to remove that bloodstain from her hair so her mother doesn't have a conniption," he told Jess with a slight smile. "At least that wouldnt be as big a fit as she'd have had if we'd left a scar. You're getting much better on that. You'll find that the guys think its cool to keep their scars. Women dont' want them. So you have to know how to do both."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:41 am

Jess looked at Robert and smiled " I just took the next step, I guess its having that extra confidence to go a bit more. " she said and chuckled at his words about men and scars. " yeah, I noticed the guys never want them gone " she said and chuckled " guess we women keep our scars on inside" she said and chuckled as Andrew helped clean up the nursery along with the nanny. Jess sighed " hes growing up fast " she said and looked at Abby when he spoke of the blood in her hair. " yeah she will and we don't need that from you mommy or Nana Kate ether " she use the cloth to start wiping it but she could not get it all with Abby cuddled into Robert , " guess you are getting the last" she said handing h4e cloth to a nanny who left to put it in the laundry.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 85 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 92 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top