Marriage is Murder - Page 88
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 88 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 88 of 100 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 87, 88, 89 ... 94 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 88 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:36 am

"Its fine," Robert said. "We're used to a dozen kids at the table. I dont' know what we're going to do when they get old enough that they aren't fighting and throwing food."

"Wait," Kate frowned. "Tell me exactly when that happens." Robert laughed.

"Preferably sometime before they get married," he laughed.

"I know of a couple of teens under our roof who bickered a lot at the dinner table," she said.

"Well, they did stop throwing food," he grinned.

"Do I get in on the dueling tonight?" she asked.

"Are you up to it?" he frowned.

"As long as I'm not dueling with you," she said.

"I bet you can find someone who will go easy on you," he said. "Any volunteers to spar with Kate and leave her in one piece?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:15 pm

Jack chuckled as he heard Robert " I agree with that " he said Steven chuckled also in agreement Jess looked at him " hay your the one who has to pay for the wedding and I don't know what your smirking at you got two weddings to pay for" she said cassidy chuckled too.

" ow better start saving for that " he said and cassidy lent against him. Jess looked at Kate and smiled.

" I would be honored to spar with you Kate" she said hoping Kate would agree to ether her or Cassidy. Steven finished feeding James and Jaylen and then ate his own while watching Jack with Alex.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:14 pm

"Sounds fine to me," Kate said.

"Remember, all, we're not looking for blood. We're just seeing if you can defend yourselves. We can conjure training dummies for the more lethal spells," Robert said. When dinner was overwith, the staff took over cleaning up the dining room,and bathing the kids and giving them a bit of playtime and storytime before bed. Robert motioned the rest of them to follow him down to the gym.

"Alright. Take your places and remember the niceties, Ladies and Gentlemen," he said, going over to the far side of the room and taking his place. "Do try to leave your opponent in one piece please."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:40 pm

Jess moved onto the mat and took up her position waiting for Kate who she knew was a much better dueler than she was but she wanted to know if she could duel or not, jack sat with Steven and Cassidy waiting his turn glad for the most part he had lee and not Jim , Steven placed his arm over Cassidys shoulders as he sat with her watching. Jack was certain Jim would not hold back against him and he was glad he'd been changed. Jess moved on the mat waiting her wand in her hand as she watched Kate. " I guess your my teacher today Kate" she said smiling at her.

Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:52 pm

"I don't know about a teacher," Kate said. "I'm just looking for a chance to use my skills a bit. Wand at the ready?" She paused a moment to give Jess a chance to get her wand into position. "Expelliarmus!" she fired her wand to try to disarm Jess.

Robert flicked his wand towards the stairs, summoning a large mug of tea for himself. He sat down on the weight bench, watching. His tea came with a little spell on it. The tea mug sang at him. "Next time, just ask. We'll send a proper tray." He just laughed. Someone had a bit of imagination. Angus cast a frown at the mug.

"And now they're sending you snarky tea mugs?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"That's a new one."

"Indeed" Robert said. "Don't copy it."

"Not unless you give me a reason," Angus grinned.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:50 pm

Jess heard Kate and raise her wand nodding she was ready hearing Kate's first spell she thought quickly she had no time to dodge it and so spoke clearly "Protego" she said making it bounce off her shield and she breathed easy. Now it was her turn and she quickly thought of a spell and aimed her wand and called out.

"Stupefy!!"

Jack and Steven moved to there own areas and prepared holding their wands ready while cassidy sat with Robert and Angus watching.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:34 pm

"I thought you were going to challenge me," Angus said to Robert. "Drinking tea is no challenge."

"Then take me on," Robert said passively. Angus went to flick his wand at Robert's tea mug, and Robert lifted his hand to Angus and threw him to the mat. Angus had not expected it and he landed with a loud bang and looked up at him a bit surprised. "Is that enough of a challenge?" Robert asked, sipping on his tea.

"If you think I'm beaten yet, you have another thing coming" Angus told him, getting up.

"Now thats more like it," he said, setting his tea aside. "Lets get down to business then."

"Yes. Lets."

Kate blocked the stupify spell and flicked her wand back immediately to put the light out over Jess's head. When Jess looked up to see the light out, Kate flicked her wand to yank the rug out from beneath Jess's feet.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:01 pm

Jess landed on her bottom and winced " nice.. but ouch" she said and rubbed the top of the thigh as she wondered just what that spell was Kate had used. Standing back up she stood once more ready to fire a spell . she thought for a moment and smiled as she spoke again.

"Flipendo"

Steven looked at Jim and Jack looked at Lee as they readied them selves for there own duel's Steven too aim at Lee but turned seeing Angus land on the floor he looked at Robert and chuckled seeing he'd not even spilled his tea in making his move.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:12 pm

The spell knocked Kate backwards, but she managed to control her landing so that she gracefully landed on her feet. She fired a rather harmless spell to turn Jess's hair bright fushia pink. Robert laughed out loud. Angus tried to fire a spell at him and Robert just made a sweeping motion with his hand, wiping it away. Angus frowned, not having seen that move before and realize that very few wizards could do that level of magic. He was seeing a side of Robert he didn't see very often. And he certainly had never seen this spell

"Ready?" Robert said, walking at a steady pace towards Angus firing one rapid fire spell after another, causing Angus to do nothing but defend himself as fast as he could. Angus made up is mind to hold his ground, but the closer Robert got, the more Angus had difficulty in holding his ground.

Lee decided to see how well Robert could defend himself if he were challenged by more than one. He lifted his wand towards Robert, and Robert raised other hand towards Lee and fired a wandless spell that knocked Lee onto the floor.
It made Lee laugh. "Well, alright then. He can take care of himself. You're on your own, Angus. Come on, Jack. Lets see what you're made of."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:23 pm

Jess caught her reflection and laughed " hum might keep that color for Halloween this year " she said grinning as he changed it back to its normal color turning to face Kate she smiled as she spoke again and fired her spell and watched as Kate started to dance " nice moves.

"Tarantallegra!" she said.

Jack looked at Lee and nodded he was ready taking aim he spoke his eyes fixed on Lee as he did.He hoped Lee was quick enough to be able to repelled his spell before it actually got to him.

"Incarcerous|"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 88 of 100 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 87, 88, 89 ... 94 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top