Marriage is Murder - Page 77
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 77 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 77 of 100 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 88 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 77 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:40 am

"No, thats not Paris," Angus said, refilling Andrew's bowl. "That would be Venice." Brian just looked at Khaat and smiled quietly.

"Should I tell them?" he asked her.

"You might as well," she said. "Its not a big secret."

"I needed to make some investments," Brian said. "And the hotel we like was looking for investment partners. So, I made a sizeable investment in the hotel. And in exchange, we get to use the suite we like whenever we need it."

"And I presume you did request the presidential suite?" Robert said, hoping Brian hadn't buggered that investment agreement up.

"I did indeed," Brian smiled. "But not because it is the presidential suite, but because its the one that means the most to us."

"Good for you. When do the rest of us get to use it?" Michael asked.

"Um..." Brian began.

"Anytime you want," Khaat replied.

"Then I guess I'll be moving there tomorrow," Michael laughed.

"Oh, dream on," Brian said. "You're on assignment as of tomorrow. And I agreed to let you use it, not move in."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:58 am

Jess grinned and chuckled " ah right and that's a great investment opportunity , its a wonderful hotel from what I have been told " she said smiling as Michael and Brian bounced off each other. She hoped one day to use it herself with jack on a second honey moon or even just a break alone with each other. She glanced at the clock and noticed it was growing late. Finishing up hr food she handed out slices of cake to the ones who wanted some even a small piece for Dakota, Abby and Andrew, Andrew smiled loving the cake's frosting as he could smooch it into a ball and then eat it up.

Cassidy , Steven and the others ate up and smiled " ok its getting late and we all have a training session tomorrow, I think its time to head up and get as much rest as we can " Steven said Jack nodded but saw Andrew start to pout as he sat one hand deep in the cake the other pushing small pieces into his mouth.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:05 pm

"It was a wonderful meal," Robert said. "Thank you, Everyone."

"Indeed" Kate said. "I will miss haviing this level of cuisine while we're gone."

"Think of it this way," Robert said. "You can look forward to coming home to it."

"You know, you do have a way of making this training seem more grim all the time," she laughed.

"Its not grim. Its just hard work," Robert said. "I believe every one of you can pass this. If I didn't think that, I would be sending you to the easier training. But I think you're all ready for it. And I fully intend that anyone we might come up against in the future will know that by your skills alone. No matter who we are, and no matter what we do, there will always be someone worse than you and there will always be someone better than you. But it gets proportionally more difficult to defeat a team that is well polished. That is what this is for."

"Then we should not have any problems," Angus said.

"I don't believe you will, no," he replied.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Jim chuckled as he ate and admired their spirit finishing his food he moved to the kitchen placing the plate in the sink. He walked back in to the dinning room "so I an put down any small person, I'm heading up to bed " he said " want an early night for tomorrow " he said Jack stood up with very sleepy Andrew draped across his shoulder.

" I'll put this one to bed " Jack said and smiled as Jess stood up handing Alex to Jim while she carried Catlin in her arms. Jim smiled at them all.

" Good night all " he said and headed up to the nursery. Steven and cassidy continued to feed James and jaylen soon they too grew tired and slowly started to rub their eyes. Cassidy lifted Jaylen into her arms where she snuggled against her and fell asleep.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Robert and Kate refilled their tea mugs as Angus cleaned up the kitchen.

"They're going to have a mighty long day tomorrow," Robert laughed quietly.

"They certainly are. They're forgetting Colorado is 8 hours behind. theyre about to face a 32 hour day tomorrow and they didnt take your warning about staying up late seriously," Kate said.

"Never mind. They'll figure it out tomorrow when they get to Colorado at noontime here and find its only 4 am there. Shall I help you put the kids to bed? They're going to be grouchy tomorrow with the time change."

"Not my problem," Kate grinned. "That's going to be the nannies' issues."

"I think we'll put them to bed," Brian said. "Its not going to be right without them."

"Its only a week. Its not forever," Robert laughed. "But do as you like."

"We will," Brian said. He and Khaat put the kids to bed and then headed to their room to have some time alone, while Robert and Kate each sat up with books and tea.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:30 pm

Jess walked back down yawning as she did grabbing a glass of water she smiled at Robert and Kate " good night were turning in got to get an early night for tomorrow" she said watching a Steven headed out to check the horses one last time before he headed up to bed also he was not tire but he knew it would be along day the next day, as did the others. Jess wiped down the table before she headed back up to her room with the glass. Steven walked back in slipping off his shoes as he stepped in the house.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:39 pm

Kate and Robert stayed up til nearly time for Angus to get up before they went to bed. They left a note for Angus that they would be skipping breakfast. Robert ordered a tea tray to be sent to his room by 8 am. Then they went to bed.

Khaat and Brian got up at 5 am and Brian took her out on a run before daylight. They made it considerablly shorter. They got back in time to find the kids awake and got them up and bathed and dressed.

Angus had fixed a relatively light breakfast. Michael came downstairs and filled his mug with tea and took his place at the table and watched Khaat and Brian concentrate on feeding the kids first before they got plates of their own.

"Daddy's not eating?" Khaat asked.

"No," Angus said. "He's sleeping in. He stayed up late with your mother so she can adjust to Colorado time. I'm sending tea up to him just in time for him to enjoy a cup before he leaves for work."

"He's pushing too hard. That's 3 hours of sleep in almost 4 nights," she sighed.

"Dont worry," Michael said. "I'll take good care of him tonight when he gets home. Stop fussing, Sweetheart. He'll be fine."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Jack and Jess woke and dressed heading down Jess smiled at Khaat while she grabbed some food she was nervous at going to Colorado but at least she would gain some confidence in the training she would get. Jim walked in from the outside not long after he brushed some dust from his clothes and headed to get some tea. Cassidy and Steven came down soon after and ate breakfast before siting down every one wondering just what they would find and what they would have to do that day. Jim watched every one and sighed shaking his head at how down every one looked.
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:23 pm

"You lot had better perk up before Robert comes down," Michael said. "Or you'll be starting your training before you even get to Colorado. Half the battle with any training is attitude, and right now, most of you look like your overall attitude stinks."

Brian said nothing. He was leaving this to Robert and to Lee this time. He was incredibly disappointed at his team, though. These were the people he trusted his life and his kids to and yesterday they had been ticked because they didn't see any action. Now today they were acting like they'd been condemned to a death sentence. Nothing pleased them, and Brian had defended them to Khaat yesterday on their run. Now today, he didn't find anything to defend them on to her anymore. He had had enough.

"I think I'll go to work," he said, getting up, his breakfast half eaten. "You coming with me, Khaat?"

"I believe I will," she said. "Angus? Can you deal with the kids?"

"Of course," Angus said.

"Hvae a nice trip, you all," she said, going with Brian. He handed her her coat. She kissed the children and so did he. They apparated out to St. Mungos. MIchael sighed and looked at Jim. This would not go well if this attitude continued when Robert came downstairs.

"Shall we handle this with them or leave it to Robert?" Michael asked Jim.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cummings Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:43 pm

Jim looked at Micheal and shook his head " we'd better deal with this sorry bunch I'd hate to see Roberts dealing with it , hold on" he said and stood up seeing every one at the table. " ok listen here you lot, drop the sour faces and attitude, I know whats bugging you all and you can drop it right now." he scowled at them all " Brian and Khaat are hurt that you value taking on a dark wizard that even they didn't fight over protecting the next generation of lupins" he lent forward on the table and spoke again " suck it up guys and shape up, right now your pathetic as a first crew and right now even I would not have you " he looked at Michael " your turn" he said stepping back frowning to himself .
James Cummings
James Cummings
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 100 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 88 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top