Marriage is Murder - Page 59
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 59 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 59 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 79 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 59 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:43 pm

The evening passed quietly, and it was a wonderful evening of reading books around the fire with tea and snacks. It was the first they had all had to do that when they weren't taking care of kids for a very long time. It was an evening free of children. Brian's only regret was that Khaat could not spend it with them. He knew the sleep was more important, though.

Robert was reading a book on the history of the Ministry. It almost made Brian laugh. Robert was always working. Kate was reading a book on a wizarding artist. Angus was actually browsing some cookbooks. Michael, well, who knew really? It was a first edition something or another, and Brian was reading up on native american art. Well, it really was a catalog for an auction in New Mexico that was coming up soon, and he saw several pieces he liked. He was thinking actually of going when it came up.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:54 pm

Jess rested against Jack as he read more in the book finally he set it down and held her close finding she had fallen asleep against him and he smiled " well if you'll excuse me I think I'll take her up to bed, I'm guessing she tired her self out with everything to day, I'll be back in a minuet" he said and picked her up she gave little but a soft moan at being moved. Moments later he returned and sat down again with his book " I don't sleep much I should but I just don't feel I need to" he said and looked at Robert " maybe a side affect ?" he asked
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:58 pm

"No," Robert said. "Definitely not. More like your own need to feel on duty. Brian and I do understand how you feel. We have the same issue. But, go ahead and go to bed. We'll need you to spare us tomorrow. Brian and I have this tonight."

"I'll be up tonight," Brian said.

"And we need to be going," Angus and Michael said. They grabbed their bags, bid their goodnights and ported home. Kate asked Robert if he needed her to help stand guard and he said no.

Before long, Brian and Robert were sitting alone.

"Feel like a game of chess?" Robert smiled at Brian.

"Oh, why not?" Brian smiled back.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:38 pm

Jack sighed and nodded he felt Robert was right he had been dedicated in his duty lately worrying of James would come back now he only had James since his mother and one sister was dead. He felt a yawn and gave in " ok I'm beat good night" he said and placed down the book marking it with the red book mark as he headed up to sleep. Morning came all to quick for jack but he felt Jess move and realized he had to get up. Sitting up he saw Jess's hair was wild and sighed smiling as he liked it on her. Moving to shower he quickly dressed and moved to pack the last few things as Jess packed and showered herself. Moving down he picked up the book shrinking it he placed it in his pocket and waited to see if any one else was up he could not wait for Michael's breakfast.

Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:56 pm

Brian was still up. He hadn't slept. He had gone up to check on Khaat several times but she had barely moved. He packed for them except for what she needed to dress in the morning. Around 4 am he showered and shaved and then helped her wake. He helped her shower and dress. She was better, but still was not 100%. It was better but she wasn't going to be up to full speed yet.

For mid February, it was bitterly cold. Well below freezing. She did not like what he had chosen for her and instead got out a pair of her own jeans, a red and white plaid blouse, her boots and one of his quidditch sweatshirts--a white one with red embroidery. She merely brushed her hair and tied it back and left the rest alone. Brian couldn't resist laughing when he saw her wearing his sweatshrit.

"That is entirely too big for you," he said.

"I know. but it smells like you. I like it."

"And I like the smell of your perfume much better," he kissed her.

"You're welcome to wear it if you like."

"That's not what I mean. Are you ready to go home?"

"Yeah. Are we packed?"

"Yep."

They went downstairs to find Kate and Robert were showered and changed and refreshed.

"Are we ready to go?" Robert asked them
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:17 pm

Jess was the last brushing her hair as she walked into the room Jack took the brush once she was done and shrunk it to fit in his pocket she wore a cardigan and slacks with a warm pair fur lined boots her hair was pinned up now and she smiled at every one " ok am I the only one curios as to Michael's breakfast" she said and looked at them all " ok well I double checked up stairs, everything is as it was and the rooms are clean" she moved to take Jacks hand " we're ready when you are " she said and held his hand tight her tummy rumbled ready for the food she knew had to be waiting.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:34 pm

"I think we're ready," Robert said. "We'll see you there." They ported to the house, and Brian and Khaat followed. The house smelled unbelievable. The first thing Khaat smelled was steak grilling. She smelled wonderful pastries baking and potatoes frying, and too many other layers of flavor to identify.

"Good morning," Angus said, serving a pot of Mexican spiced coffee. "We're just about ready. The kids are all up and awake and my family will bring them down in a moment.

Michael had prepared a mexican breakfast burrito bar where everyone could fix their own burrito, with steak, eggs, chicken, onion, vegetables, etc. Whatever they wanted. An almost unlimited array of Mexican pastries, fried potatoes, at least 3 different fruit salad--a breakfast buffet that had seemingly no end to it.

"Incredible," Brian grinned.

"No," Khaat said. "Michael and Angus at work together. Should we maybe think about eating like this all the time?"

"No," Brian laughed. "Definitely not."

"Mama!!!!!" the little excited shout came as Abbey escaped Angus's cousin. Abbey ran to Khaat who picked her up on a hurry and hugged her. Dakota was quick to follow and Brian scooped her up in a warm hug with a kiss.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:46 pm

Jack smiled and held Jess close porting back to the main house still holding her as he smelt the food and looked around " wow smells wonderful in here " he said then kissed Jess before he let her go. Reaching into his pocket he took out his vial and took a dose of his wolfsbane before anything else could happen. He smiled seeing Abby and Dakota running to Khaat Andrew ran down to Jess chuckling as he held her tight around her neck then reached for Jack he quickly put the vial back in his pocket, Andrew watched. " Daddy medicine?" he asked and Jack nodded taking him to give him a hug. " Good" he said smiling.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:00 am

Edward came down from upstairs carrying Julia and talking with her, as other family members followed bringing the other kids. They sat them at the table which had been enlarged to accommodate Angus's family. Angus and Michael set out the buffet and invited everyone to fix their plates.

Edward and his family helped Khaat and Brian fix plates for the kids first. Once all the kids were fed, then the adults simpily helped themselves to the long, gourmet looking buffet. Michael finally finished enough in the kitchen to come up behind Khaat and kiss her on the cheek as she waited in the line to fix her plate.

"You think you can find anything to eat there?" he asked her quietly.

"You did this on purpose," she smiled.

"Who tempts you like I do?" he brushed the hair off her face.

"Nobody," she said. She kissed him. "Just you."

"Angus is a good chef, Khaat. You're lucky to have him. He's going to outdo me any day now."

"Never," Angus said. "Not until you teach me all you know."

"Never," Michael teased back.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:15 am

Jack chuckled and took Andrew to the table glad to be back in the hustle and bustle of family life again Jess smiled taking his hand in her own. " its good to be home " she said smiling " Michael if I am allowed to say, you out did your self yet again" she said and smiled as she took some rood for Andrew and Jack who had already started to eat along with Andrew who sat still on his knee, the twins sat next to her and she fed them small soft pieces of fries all loving them and wanting more from her. Andrew ate his own taco or tried to each time he tried to bit some fell out till jack showed him how to eat it and he loved it.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 79 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top