Marriage is Murder - Page 58
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 58 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 58 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 79 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 58 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:34 pm

"I have no intention of telling any of you," Michael said.

"Care to tell me?" Angus asked.

"You'll find out in the morning," Michael said.

"It will be worth the wait," Robert laughed. "MIchael, why didn't you do any formal culinary training?"

"First, because that wasn't how I was making my living," Michael said. "Second, I get bored very easily with having to take lessons for what I already know. And third, I don't need to live by someone else's expectations--by having a piece of paper that allows me into a kitchen. No offense, Angus."

"No offense taken," Angus laughed. "I started it because when I was captaining those luxury sailing trips, it looked good to have a certified chef on board and as part of the crew. It brought us money. I finished it because I caved into a little peer pressure." he looked at Robert, who just laughed. He had been a driving force of goading Angus into finishing his certification.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Jack chuckled and so did Steven, Jess and cassidy all looking at Michael and chuckled all looking forward to the breakfast cooked by Michael, though all wondered what it would be. Jack sat with the book Jim had given him to read and he opened it. the more he read the more he felt he understood who he was. Steven accioed a cup of coffee as Jess and cassidy brought out the left overs now hot to eat . " foods ready" Jess called and placed it on the table with other left overs they had found along with fruit juice and pots of tea and coffee.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:43 pm

"Thank you," Robert said.

"Should I wake Khaat?" Brian asked.

"Do you think you could?" he laughed. "No, I think she'll survive. "

"She's missed a lot of meals lately."

"I know. I'm watching, but one more meal is not going to hurt her. I can feed her easier than I can simply program her body to become well and rested. One thing at a time, Son. I have it under control." They ate dinner together and it felt much more relaxed than lunch had been. In the middle of dinner, Kate scowled at Brian.

"Stop shouting," she said.

"What?" he looked up. "I havent' said a word."

"You've been screaming in my head. Wondering if Fi's okay. If Kieran is really okay. Stop it. Neither of tem are alone. They're fine. And if they need us, the people with them will let us know. Angus, please tell you you have some cookies and some tea."

"I do," Angus laughed. "I'll get it. Everyone else ready for dessert?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:49 pm

Jack chuckled at Kate and Brian and Jess poked him " it not funny the4y give us headaches " she said softly and he turned the page in the book reading more.

"Hay why isn't this book standard reading for kids at Hogwarts" he said holding up to Robert " would help a lot in understanding wear's and their behavior. " he said. Jess shook her head an looked at Angus smiling.

" yes, I think were all ready for desert " she said and pulled jack up to his feet as Steven and cassidy stood up also to move to the table. Jess watched as Jack placed a book mark in the page and closed it placing it on his seat
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:58 pm

"Ah, well, remember, werewolves have not been exactly the most welcome," Robert said. "Hogwarts has not openly embraced werewolves. Sometimes with good reason. Sometimes not. Its been a bit of a dicey situation there. But..my tought is that since werewolves are required to register early on with the ministry, that we need to be not using it so much to keep an eye on the 'bad ones' as we do trying to reach out and assist any of them to begin to live within acceptable limits. And we just haven't done that like we should have. Remember it wasn't that long ago that you couldn't begin to even let anyone know you had the curse. Just one generation back, in my brother's day, he spent a great deal of his life living in hiding.

Angus served a large platter of large soft heart shaped sugar cookies that were decorated with just enough frosting to make bright pink sugar stick to the top. They seemed to just glitter.

"Those are lovely, Angus," Kate said, taking a cookie and a mug of tea. The cookie was moist and delicious and had a lovely gentle flavor."

"I didn't forget that it was still Valentine's Day," he smiled.

"Thank you," she smiled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:03 pm

Jack nodded and sighed " I know I remember having to go down to the basement when it was a full moon" he said and Jess looked at him.

" so that's where you went" she said and folded her arms across her chest " I asked Dumbledore where you were but he would not tell me , now I know" she smiled " wouldn't have made a difference though"she chuckled and too a cup of tea and a cookie. " these are good Angus" she said and ate it. Steven just smiled at Cassidy on the mention of valentines day.

" Angus do you think Sparks will be having a valentines night ?" he asked " if not maybe you could drop a hint for one I'd certainly love go book a table there" he said and saw Cassidy's cheeks turn bright red.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:14 pm

ooc: this should technically be valentines day, so they'll have to make alternate plans for a romantic evening if they want one. lol.

"They did," Khaat said to Jess. "Lizzie's plans were impeccable. shes done a good job."

"Jack," Robert said. "There were only just a very few people who knew where Remus hid out at the full moon. Dumbledore and Remus's friends, and me. And that was it. Not for decades. He'd have been hunted and killed if he had escaped and hurt someone else. He allowed himself to be locked into that ramshackle house just so he kept himself and others safe. But you know what that's like."

"Angus how's your pantry at home?" Michael asked.

"Excellent. Anything you need in particular?"

"Yes," Michael said. "I'll give you a list."

"Do it soon. The market will close soon, unless I can get it from Lizzie."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:20 pm

Steven nodded and smiled " Robert would you mind just for a few hours ?" he asked I have something planned for tonight with cassidy " he asked looking at the bemused Cassidy who was completely in the dark. Jack listened to Robert and sighed nodding his head slowly.

" all too well I'm afraid " he said and gave a deep sigh " explains why he was not surprised at my omission to him and why he had that room , Jess, what would you have done if you did know, I, like Remus was a risk back then, but I'm glad one he able to take the risk, jI guess he saw in me what you did " he said and looked at Robert
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:28 pm

"Go ahead," Robert said. "Just go back home when you're finished. But stay out of the main house until morning. We don't want to ruin Michael's surprise. "We'll be there in just a few hours anyway. So, yeah. I think we can cope for one night."

"We'll be fine," Brian said. "Go ahead and go."

"As I recall," Robert said, "the recommendation came from Khaat and went to Brian and I merely affirmed what they already knew, Jack. We're the last ones to discriminate against you for being a werewolf. But we do not want you getting hurt because of it or hurting someone else because of it. That much is fairly simple, at least in our books."

"And what's your strategy when we get back, Robert?" Brian asked.

"We're going to do what we do best. We're going to continue to fight for what's right," Robert said. "No ore, no less."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:34 pm

Jack smiled and held Jess close to him as Robert spoke both nodded " yeah I know , that's why I agreed to take the wolfsbane potion so I would be the human and not were " he said and he kissed Jess on her cheek " I prefer to be human than were its safer for every one " he said and Jess rested against him.

Steven smiled and stood up facing Cassidy " ok go change into your best dress , for valentines I booked a table at Sparks " he said and she smiled and stood up accioing her clothes to a tight light blue dress with matching shoes her hair was up and her makeup done. Steven changed his clothes into a tux and in his hand he held a bunch of red roses he handed a single one to Jess, Kate and Khaat before handing the bunch to cassidy, " Happy valentines day, we'll do that Robert" he said and smiled as he ported her out.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 79 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top