Marriage is Murder - Page 60
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 60 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 60 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 80 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 60 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:30 am

It was pure chaos. 11 kids at the table and, by count, at least 20 adults. They had enlarged the table to accomodate everyone. It was noisy and loud, completely disruptive, and everyone seemed to be having a wonderful time. Even Max and Mo seemed to be delighted by being home. Brian saw them trying to get outside to hunt, so he was about to let them out when Kate got up, reminded them of the rules and then then let them out and then returned to the table.

"I heard what they were planning," Kate laughed. "I'd prefer we not do that. And we're not discussing that at breakfast. Hunting is fine, but only on the grounds and they're not to bring prey home--dead or alive."

"You ruined half their fun, Kate," Robert laughed. "You know those two. Always leaving something on the doorstep."

"They think its a gift," Kate said. "They dont have any other way to give anything. I am workin with them on it, though. They don't understand how much we appreciate what they do with the girls. They still believe Abbey and Dakota are their kittens anyway. "

"Well, at least you stopped them from feeding kibbles to the kids, " Khaat said.

"Don't speak too soon," Edward said. "I caught Julia eating kibbles yesterday." Brian groaned.

"Not again," he said.

"'Afraid so. It seems Max decided she was hungry," Edward laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:43 am

Jack chuckled and gave Andrew a second Taco and he loved lightly biting it and hearing it crunch as he giggled Jack was on his third and Jess just shook her head eating her own food. Steven heard them talking and chuckled " want me to talk to them again?" he asked " might take it from me " he spoke softly as he fed Jaylen some baby cereal while cassidy fed James. Cassidy had around her neck a new ruby necklace and a relaxed smile on her face " ow thanks for the night off Robert we had a wonderful time Lizzie did wonders with the restaurant, it was beautiful" Steven said looking at Cassidy.

" yeah that flower arrangement of roses was beautiful, and the tables I have to say it was so romantic " cassidy coughed and went back to feeding James as Steven chuckled.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:01 am

"If you like," Kate said. "At least the kibbles wont' hurt them. If Max is giong to feed them anything I would prefer it be kibbles rather than anything else."

"Food would be better," Khaat said. "But we did go through it with both the girls. We'll just have to remind him again. I don't want him to stop helping with the kids. They love him and he loves them. But he somehow needs to understand they need different foods."

"Ah well," Robert said. "I suggest you tell him they're babies. He might understand that babies don't eat those things. He would know kittens don't eat those things at first."

"Its worth a try."

"Can we stop talking about prey for just one moment?"

"No," Kate bolted up from the table. "I cannot." She drew her wand and apparated out without any warning. Edward saw Kate leave suddenly.

"I'll go," he said, apparating out after her.

"Cover the house," Robert rose, "I dont' know what from, but just do it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:06 am

Jack handed Andrew to Jess and stood up Steven did the same holding his wand in his hand as they moved one outside the other to search the grounds of the house Jess frowned at Cassidy who now sat with both babies on her knee and sighed " guess were in for something with Kate's leaving like she did. " she said and looked at Michael as several people took the kids back to the nursery " don't leave them out of your sight "she told them as she stood up with her wand at the ready if it was needed.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:14 am

Khaat saw a flash, just a fraction of a second. She knew where her mother was. She clutched to her father's hand and suddenly apparated him out with her without warning.

Kate and Edward stood toe to toe with James and two large werewolves that were nearly as big as he was. James had Max by the tail and was a split second from ripping Khaat's beloved pet into pieces. Mo was nowhere to be seen. Khaat felt utter terror.

The two other werewolves suddenly lunged to get Khaat at the same instant that James moved against Max. Edward and Kate fired ruthlessly at James. Khaat screamed in terror as the werewolves actually grabbed her upper arms, but just as they grabbed her the stone screamed loudly enough and with a high enough pitch to be heard for miles. It fired a massive blast of power. Brightly enough and powerfully enough to light the already sunlit sky with emerald green light.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:23 am

Jack felt it a blast of pain and he ported to where it was standing he fired at a were holding Khaat hitting dead center." Back off and drop the cat!!" he shouted his wand aimed at the second Steven ported beside him his wand aimed at James.

" Do as he says, or I'll drop you next " he said moving his wand forward to James. Jack looked at the second were both men fixed on each mark as they waited for him to make his move. Jacks head moved from the were to James and back hoping he'd play smart and not lose the only other man he had brought with him " how did you get past the barrier? he asked now annoyed " TELL ME!!" he shouted
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:36 am

Khaat heard Jack and Steven arrive. One of the werewolves holding her fell limp to the ground. The next thing she knew he had grasped something in his pocket. Khaat felt another hand grabbing so hard to her arm she knew it would bruise. And then an instant later, she was being ported by the werewolf someplace else. She still hadn't seen who had ahold of her other arm. Out of instict, she bit the werewofl who was porting her. Hard. Hard enough for blood to splatter. He shouted and cuffed her, but he let her go.

And just that quick she was falling. The air rushed from her lungs as she felt the earth rushing up towards her. She began to fade.

"Arresto Momentum!" she heard a strong, powerful voice.

The next she knew she woke, laying on the ground, in the snow. on Edward's arm.

"Edward!" she clutched him, panicked. He held her and reassured her.

"We shall have to check with your father to see if you can catch anything contageous from biting vermin that hard," Edward laughed. "You're alright. Calm yourself. And can you shut that damned thing off? We'll be alerting every wizard within 100 miles." She noticed her stone was still going bananas. She wrapped her blood covered hand around it. "That's his. Not yours" Edward commented on the blood. "You're covered with it."

"Where are we?" she managed.

"Not a bloody clue," he said, "but most likely quite a distance from home."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:44 am

Jack saw Khaat and Edward and a were leave he cursed and fired at James grabbing Max and holding him but just as quick passed him to Steven who soothed him and looked around he saw Max under a bush and spoke to him , he ran out and into Stevens arms where he ported back to the house placing Max in Jess's arms " check him over James had him by his tail " he said and ported back out to stand with Jack, Robert and Kate " where did they go?" he asked jack took a deep breath in.

" not that far, but far enough, I feel that... necklace its screaming " he said and pressed a hand to his head to stop the noise and pain he felt.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:53 am

"Come on," Edward said to her gently. "Get up. That snow is cold." He gently helped her up. She was a bit dazed. He tapped her cheek softly and smiled at her. "You're alright. Let's go home. I've got you." He wrapped one arm around her waist and ported her back home."

The moment her feet touched the ground, she knew that James was still here.

"I'm gonna kill him," she raged.

"Oh do let me help," Edward said. They apparated in behind James who was about to port out. Edward thrust a cursed blade into James side where it would cause pain but not kill him. Khaat was surprised to see that Edward did not hesitate. James froze. "Leaving so soon?" Edward asked.

"No," James said, stiffened, caught firmly now by Edward.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:01 am

Jack moved a little and breathed out " over here!! " he said as he smirked at James, " ow in a little pain are we?" he asked. He was tempted to call him brother, but he knew he was no longer his brother, in blood or any other meaning. Jack stepped back leaving James to Edward. " You do know hes the very best at killing werewolf's" he said to James in a matter of fact tone. Steven returned and walked over motioning to Robert Kate and.

" looks like Edward got the were buy the short and curly " he said smirking but he kept his wand facing James he knew how tricky James could be even cornered he would be like an injured animal and would strike at anything in his reach.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 100 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 80 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top