Marriage is Murder - Page 27
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 27 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 27 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 63 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 27 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:33 pm

Robert picked up Dakota who began demanding the instant he entered the room. "You do have to learn some manners," he frowned at her. She began demanding juice from him. "No juice until we change that diaper. Thats just the way that goes." He and Kate got the other kids up, changed them, and took them downstairs.

Khaat sighed seeing the parade of kids coming downstairs. She was feeling a bit frustrated at Dakota.

"How did we get four that were so well behaved and then there's that one?" she sighed. "I don't remember treating her any differently from Abbey."

"Ah, well," Robert laughed. "It is high time to start treating her differently from Abbey. Abbey doesn't need to have manners beaten into her like this one seems to want. I do not get defeated easily, though. She will learn. If I home school her straight up through her graduation. She will learn."

"Her mother might have different ideas," Khaat said.

"Well, hopefully, she'll have to get my permission before she gets full custody of her back."

"Of course you know, if Dakota goes to live with Mis, you and Brian are free to have more triplets," Kate laughed.

"Hush," Brian frowned. "That is not in my plans."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:48 pm

Jess smiled seeing her little ones come down with the others, she changed all the babies and jack placed them on the play mat where they chose a toy and played together happily Andrew sat with Abby still chewing his cookie as he watched her Cassidy changed Jaylen while Steven changed James then Fallon who giggled at feeling the air on her bottom. Cassidy finished with Jaylen and placed her down. " so you have full custody of Dakota then?" she asked not having questioned it before she has always taken Dakota to be Khaats having not seen any one else around her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:55 pm

"I do," Khaat said, "because Mis was 15 when she had her and she won't graduate until this June. And I expect it will take her a bit then to get her own place and be ready to support herself and Dakota. We arranged that with Mis before Dakota was born. And then Mis had a bit of a mental breakdown and I really didn't have a choice then. But Dakota barely knows Mis because Mis just hasn't had much of a chance to be around. And I do worry that perhaps Dakota will have a hard time being uprooted to go live with a mother she doesn't even know. And I worry that Mis doesn't know the first thing about raising a child."

"Valid concerns," Robert said. "But Mis isn't without a family. When the time comes, all we can do is offer to be there for her. I know you. You love Mis and Dakota enough that you will want to give them a chance to be mother and daughter."

"You're right," Brian said. "We do. But not without our help--at least at first."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:07 am

Jess nodded she remembered Mis vaguely from when she first met Khaat but sighed at her lack of interest in her own child. Cassidy nodded and looked at Dakota " she doesn't look that much different from Abby apart from the dark hair " she said smiling at Dakota as she played with a toy. Jess gave Andrew a new toy and he chuckled running to sit with Abby to play with it. Jack moved to Jess and smiled , cassidy knew how it felt having James and jaylen in her life yet there own mother had left them and disappeared on Steven.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:16 am

"Well," Robert said, "There is another catch to this. We dont' know anything about the father. We haven't had a chance to sort that part out with Mis. But...Mis is a werewolf. If that father was a werewolf too then there is virtually no chance that Dakota will escape the curse. None that I know of. And, if that is the case, then at some point, Dakota may not be able to around Khaat because her necklace would drive the beast off. And--if Khaat retains custody, then at some point, Brian may well being doing battle with his daughter alone. I know we might run the same risk with the triplets, but the risk goes up proportionally if both parents are werewolves. And none of us want any of those kids feeling that they are alone in whatever genetics gives them."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:27 am

Jack looked at Robert and then at Jess " well there is one other option " he said and looked at them both " only as a last resort , seeing as I am a werewolf if it came to it we would take her she would be still your child but we'd be proud to look after her " he said " but lets hope she isn't and is only half " he said looking at them both.

" I know you would not be parted from her but its an option should it happen" Jess said looking down at Dakota who was playing quietly for once. Jess smiled then looked at them . " its just an option , jack could control her as she grew and teach her that being a wear can be an advantage if she controlled it right as he does, but at the end of the day we all don't know how she will grow she might not develop it." she sat back against Jack and sighed.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:32 am

"Thank you," Khaat said. "The last thing I ever want any of my children to know is that they can't come near me."

"That is not the case," Robert said. "Jack is living proof that the stone does not react except to the transformation and to the intent of a werewolf to do harm. thats more than we knew before. The stone does not attempt to harm him when he is defending you, even though he does carry the curse. It will however relentlessly go after James and Fenrir. So it does seem that intent does figure into this somehow. I dont understand it fully, but I know what I've seen."

"Didn't they face the same business with Teddy?" Brian asked.

"Yes," Robert said, "But he inherited his mother's animagus, not his father's curse. He was fortunate that way. they never had to deal with training him how to live with the curse."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:40 am

Jack listened then spoke " I did feel it though not enough to harm me but enough that it did hurt a little, but Roberts right we know that much about it " he said and Jess held his hand in his own " Though I have to admit the last time I felt it I was angry at James " he said Jess leaned down and held him tight " like Robert said she might not have any signs of it and if brought up right the stone might not react to her in any way" he looked down at Dakota and smiled hoping she would not have his curse it was hard enough having little Andrew having the same worry but he showed no signs of anger only the playfulness of a young boy.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:48 am

"Agreed," Brian said. "Lets not borrw trouble that is at least a decade down the line. No one is promised tomorrow. All we have is today. So I think we need to shelve this topic for another day. "

"That sounds good to me," Khaat said. She perked up, almost feeling a need to listen. Something in the house had changed. An energy.

"Relax," Kate told her. "Its Angus. He's waking up out of the damage from the hex. I felt the shift too. You might want to check that, Robert. The boy can't sleep forever."

"I think I will. He's going to want to refresh a bit and get some food. I'll go up and see him. Can one of you get him even some sort of a light meal, please?" Robert asked. "In the meantime, somebody else has to watch this little monster." Robert gestured to Dakota.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:55 am

Jack chuckled "I'll do that " he said and looked down at her. Cassidy stood up and moved to the kitchen " ok time to make dinner, hes going to be hungry too " she said and dove into the kitchen moments later the smell of cooking rose into the room and Steven smiled as he drank his now warm coffee , he reheated it and sighed as he drank it. Jess looked at Khaat she knew things would be fine.

"you know she will be alright " she said smiling " she has people who care and love her and that's what matters for now " she saw Andrew build a tower and giggle as he knocked it down she smiled " I think that he gets from his father but I feel hes going to be like me " she said and smiled as he turned to face her.

" nagus wakey" he said smiling placing the blocks back on top of each other.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 63 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top