Marriage is Murder - Page 26
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 26 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 26 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:17 pm

"Well, we've always known that he one place where Khaat has no security or where she is the most vulnerable is at the hospital," Brian said. "I do try to guard her but I'm actually working three jobs now myself and I can't be there for her to follow her everywhere she goes."

"I dont expect you to be," Khaat said

"But," Brian said, "what I expect out of Jack and Steven, primarily, is bodyguarding my wife and children when I can't be there--and sometimes when I need backup. As long as they are still breathing, you'll have a job."

"They'd better be breathing for a long, long time," Robert scowled. "Long, long after I'm gone." Khaat said nothing. She wasn't ready to think of her parents getting older and someday not being here. She wasn't denying that life moved on, but she wasnt' ready to consider that.

"I think I'll go check on the girls," she said, getting up and taking her coffee. Robert only looked at her slightly as she left. Kate headslapped Robert after Khaat left.

"What was that for?" he frowned.

"its because you're an idiot," she said to him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:31 pm

Jess looked at Khaat and felt her upset as she passed her " don't worry Steven and jack will be here for along time if I have anything to do with it " she said and looked at them both as they nodded to her and smiled. Jess stood up and moved to the nursery and Khaat, she went to look at James then Jaylen finding both sleeping along with Catlin and Alex. " so you ok?" she asked moving to stand close beside her " I felt your uneasiness Khaat" she said softly folding her arms across her chest .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:37 pm

"Yeah," she said, checking the napping kids. "I'm okay. I guess I have always thought if I lost either of my parents it would be in some sort of a duel or a battle. I guess I feel a bit more prepared for that. As the director of the hosptial, I see people pass away every day for any variety of reasons. But I don't like to think of either of them being gone. It still sort of feels like I lost enough by losing Remus and Tonks. I don't want t lose any more. And--he knows it bugs me. I think he keeps saying it so that I get used to the fact that at some point they won't be here. But frankly, I am fully aware that wizards live longer than muggles, and that he's only 62. He's not old enough to age out of my life or my kids' lives yet. I'm just starting my family, Jess. I plan on my father being alive and well to see every one of my kids graduate and then walk down the aisle at their own weddings someday." She sighed. "I'm sounding silly, arent' I?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:47 pm

Jess smiled and walked over to her " Khaat those are normal worries , Robert and Kate are both healthy and wise enough not to go into bad situations with out using back up and god knows there's plenty of that around" she said " he will live for years to come " she said placing her hand on Khaat shoulder " we have those worries too , I worry when Jack goes on a mission and I'm not there with him is he coming back and if he does what state will he come home in and i am sure Cassidy does to about Steven as well " she smiled at her " its perfectly normal to have these thoughts " she said as James grumbled for a nappy change, she quickly changed him and smiled as she placed him down " look for the day not the past or future , the future hasn't happened yet so why worry, look after the kids " she said hoping she hadn't rambled too much but made her feel some what better.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:02 am

"You're right," Khaat said. "I know you are." She was ready to turn and leave when Abbey woke and began to fuss. Khaat went over to her and Abbey stood up in the crib and reached for Khaat. She picked her up and soothed her. She used her own baby language to tell Khaat she wanted a cookie.

"Alright," she sighed, kissing Abbeys forehead. "You know I'm spoiling you, dont' you? You're supposed to be napping. I'll take you to Daddy and he can keep an eye on you while I get your cookie. Just don't wake your brothers and your sisters." Abbey nodded like she understood. Khaat looked at Jess. "I'm hoping that Angus did leave us a few cookies. I really am not in the mood to make any. I suppose if we're out I could send to Lizzie for some."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:10 am

Jess chuckled and glanced at Abby listening to her she chuckled again " I think there's a stash in one of the cupboards, but that's a good idea if we can't find it." she said and followed her out heading for the kitchen to look in the cupboards for large jars that could hold cookies. " AH GOT THEM!!" she said and took out the jar placing it on the table and taking off the lid. She took out a cookie and handed it to Khaat " ok one cookie for Abby" she said and smiled just as Jack walked in.

" wow cookies " he said and took one to eat " yum Angus made them " he said looking at Jess.

" Na it was the cookie fairy" she said and rolled her eyes making him chuckle.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Abbey reached to Khaat for the cookie. "What do you say?" Khaat asked her.

"Tank.." she said, trying to say thank you.

"You're welcome," Khaat said, handing her the cookie and kissing her on the forehead.

"When did she learn that?" Brian frowned.

"Obviously when you werent' looking," Khaat smiled. It was something she had been working on with Abbey for awhile. "You get to teach Dakota. She just refuses."

"That is because that child believes everything she sees is hers," Robert laughed. "I have tried to start her on that, but, you're right. She has no interest in it. It will come if we're persistent."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:09 pm

Jess smiled at Abby being polite to Khaat " its good to teach them at a young age to be polite " she said and smiled as Andrew toddled in he stood in front of her and smiled. " I might be a seer but you still have to ask young man"she said and smiled.

"Cookie pweese " he asked Jess took one out and held it looking at Khaat then at Andrew again as she lent down and handed it to him " fank you" he said and smiled as he started to eat it as he ran back to Jack who smiled at her.

"They cost nothing " she said and placed the lid back on the jar, she left it on the table so they would not have to go hunting for it again.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Just about that time, there was an angry, frustrated screech from upstairs that sort of jangled on Khaat. It was Dakota.

"Don't worry," Robert motioned her to calm herself. "I've got it. That's just her being impatient. She's awake and she expect to be let out of the crib the very instant her eyes open. There really is no emergency."
No sooner than he said that than the triplets started to cry, being awakened by Dakota's impatience.

"Now, that's an emergency," Brian sighed. He took the stick Robert gave him and stood up. Kate got up and motioned Brian to sit.

"You cannot possible carry a baby and balance on a stick. We'll get them. Sit down," she ordered him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:24 pm

Jess sighed on hearing the cries of the triplets she looked at Jack who stood up " I'll help " he said and moved with Robert up to the nursery to help James Jaylen and the two girls were still sleeping and Jack was glad he didn't want to have to carry nine babies down to the living room he picked up two of the twins just as Steven walked in behind him.

" ok I got the third " he said and picked her up shushing her gently till she stopped crying just like the two Jack had and together they walked down to the living room. He placed them on the mat after Jess had changed them all first.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top