Marriage is Murder - Page 63
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 63 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 63 of 100 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 81 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 63 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:00 pm

"Nah," Kate laughed. "That was the last one we smuggled home. This is an old one that is supposed to be about Merlin. Some nonesense about him being in a love triangle and living backwards or some such thing. Backwards? Honestly. I don't know how these muggle things get started."

"Its because muggles spend most of their existance being mixed up on most things," Angus said, floating in a large bucket with ice and lots of bottles of soda.

Brian and Robert put the girls and the triplets to bed and they all too their places around the room. Kate turned on the movie while Robert widened the chair enough for just the two of them. She joined him, and he put his arm around her shoulder. She curled up in the chair. They weren't too far into the movie when Kate decided she needed popcorn. She conjured several large bowls of it, each one a different flavor and allowed them to just float in gentle circles around them so that people could just help themselves whenever they wanted.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:14 pm

Jack chuckled " ow is that the one with that guy who looks like you Robert, what was his name Edward Woodward, good actor" he said looking over as he took some popcorn from a bowl that floated past him. Jess lent against jack and watched the movie with Cassidy and Steven who just sat quiet enjoying the film after a time cassidy pulled her legs up onto the couch relaxing as she watched the film .

" wow he does look like you Robert" Cassidy said and chuckled seeing the man looking very determined and authoritative in his regal clothes.

( Edward Woodward in merlin ))
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:31 pm

"I don't see the resemblance at all," Robert said.

"Not him, you twit," Kate laughed. "Wait a second. He'll be back....There.That one."

"Oh, he does look like you, Daddy. Back when you had hair," Khaat teased.

"I still have hair. Thank you very much. We all have hair. Its just that some of us have hair in the wrong places," Robert teased Jack. That made them all laugh.

"Maybe I should try that look," Brian teased Khaat.

"No," she said sharply. "I happen to like all this." She deliberately tugged hard on his hair.

"Ouch!" he frowned.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:40 pm

Jack chuckled and shook of the joke " its ok I lost mine ages ago " he said and ran his hand over his head " not sure why some sort of genetic thing I guess" Jess smiled and kissed his cheek and rubbed his head gently.

" I like you just as you are dear" she said and he held her closer to him smiling " though I think Steven should consider getting a hair cut " Jess said and cassidy looked up at him chuckling.

" she's right you could use one" she said and he looked down at her, He rubbed his chin and chuckled.

" hum maybe a trip to the barbers wouldn't go a miss" he said and watched the film again " I 'll go in the summer" he said and chuckled as jack chuckled also.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:54 pm

"You mean like this?" Robert said, flicking his fingers at Steven, making him cleanshaven and bald, like Jack. Everyone burst into loud laughter.

"Oh no. Now we won't be able to tell them apart," Angus laughed.

"I can put it back...well, maybe," Robert teased.

"Mama!" Abbey came into the room. Khaat frowned.

"You're supposed to be sleeping," Khaat said, as Abbey ran to her.

"Horsey!" she said.

"What horsey? Where?" Khaat frowned.

"Shiny horsey! In my yard!"

"What?" Khaat frowned. She looked out the window and didn't see anything.

"She must have been dreaming," Angus said.

"What did the horse look like?" Khaat asked. Abbey pointed to Robert's white shirt.

"That," she said. Then she tapped the top of her head. "He has a light. Here." Kate looked at Robert.

"That is worth my time to investigate," Robert said. "Kate. Come with me. Where did you see the horsey, Abbey?"

"Over there! In my yard!" she pointed into the woods.

"Good girl," Robert said, as he and Kate got up. "I think I know exactly what she saw. Most unusual for here, though, I must say. Steven, you might want to come and bring a rope. Unless you've forgotten how to lasso."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:12 pm

Jack laughed out loud as they made Steven bald but Robert put him back as cassidy and Jess chuckled that was till Abby came down saying she'd seen a Shiny horsey out side the house. Steven stood up and accioed his lasso " I always keep that skill primed " he said and moved with Robert. Jess looked at Kate as did Cassidy.

" a unicorn?" Jess asked her knowing that was the only Shiny horse she knew of that would be in the woods.

" But why would she see one of those this close to the house." Cassidy asked watching both men go out side to the wood.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:31 pm

"That is what I want to know," Robert said. "Let's go. The rest of you stay here. I dont' know if its bait or if it isn't."

They went out to the woods where Abbey had said, and Robert was surprised to see a centaur there. The centaur who had helped them at the battle of Hogwarts.

"My apologies, Lupin," the centaur said, bowing in respect.

"Not a problem. But how did you find me?"

"We creatures always know where to find the leaders of the good in our world. You know that," he smiled. "I need your help. We need a safehaven for a very special creature. How did you know we were here?"

"My family has a long line of seers," Robert smiled. "What sort of creature are we talking about?"

"The rarest of all unicorns," he said. "It is not safe for it to live in the Forbidden Forest. Not with the sort of evil that lurks about the school these days. The parents are ordinary unicorns and will not attract so much attention. We will do our best to hide them. But I thought you had a pair of unicorns."

"I do," Robert said.

"Then, can I trust you can keep her safe?" The centaur nodded and another centaur led an almost newborn unicorn out of the brush. She was pure white, but her mane was five colored. Her mane hare was red, yellow, blue, white, and black. She was gorgeous. She was just starting to grown her horn, but it already had a pearl like sheen to it. Robert and Kate were astounded.

"Robert! She's beautiful," Kate whispered.

"Indeed she is," The centaur said.

"I've heard of these but I have never seen one," Robert said.

"They are exceedingly rare and almost fairytale even here in our world. That makes her blood even more precious than an ordinary unicorn. Lupin, can you give her safety?"

"As much as is within my power."

The centaur saw the rope in Steven's hand and scowled.

"Don't worry," Robert said, "We won't need that, I'm sure." He motioned for Steven to put it well away and out of sight.

"GIve me a moment to talk to her," the centaur said. "We will come for her when the danger is over. After Grindlewald is gone--if you get back your post, that is."

"Understood," Robert said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:45 pm

Steven made the rope disappear as he saw her looking at it. " I would never use a rope on any animal when I can explain to the my self " he said and smiled at the centaur " I can talk to animals " he said keeping his voice low and hit tone respectful towards the half man, half horse. He held out his hand to the unicorn palm up as he stepped only one step close to her. " she is beautiful but where are her parents" he asked he looked at the unicorn " she's scared" he spoke softly " Robert we should get her in the warmth of the stable with he other two" he said taking a piece of apple from his pocket and offering it to her to eat. " she's hungry too"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:02 pm

"She has a Chinese name. Shan Bao," the centaur said. "It means Beautiful Treasure. She is a very gentle spirit, Lupin. She has not seen the horrors our world hold."

"I presumed not. She is too young."

"She will need nursed. Can your unicorn do that?"

"Indeed she can. She just had a colt of her own a short while ago. He has started eating feed early, and she still has milk. Its been a gigantic pain in the rear, but it seems there is use for it after all."

"A foal this sacred should eat nothing but sacred foods," the centaur said.

"My wife specializes in the care of magical creatures and Steven is correct. He does speak to animals. Kate, would you see to her care yourself? You and Steven?"

"It will be my honor," Kate said, bowing to the centaur as she addressed him personally.

"Take the bags on my back. There are special things in there for her, " the centaur said. "The elves were gracious enough to give her many things to keep the winter weather from freezing her to death." Robert went over and took the bag. He could see there was a thick, warm, red silk blanket in there for her. He handed the bag to Steven.

"I must go. Treat her very tenderly, Lupin. She is but a baby, and she will miss her parents."

"My unicorns will take care of her well. You have my word," Robert promised.

"Send me word at once if you need me," he said, turning and disappearing back into the woods.

"Well," Kate said, "Abbey was right. There was a shiny horsey in her yard."

"Several," Robert laughed. "Can you and Steven take Shan Bao to the barn and have a word with our unicorns? I am sure they will understand her importance far more than we do."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:14 pm

Steven looked at the baby and nodded " yes she'll be well looked after" he said and knew the pair they had would look after her as if she was their own. Steven took the bag from Robert and offered his hand to Shan Bao asking if she would follow him witch she did He carefully lead her to the stables, Walking in the female unicorn turned to face them. Steven explained and the mother moved to touch her with her nose. Steven looked at Kate" I think she will accept her, but what do you think Kate?" he asked
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 100 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 81 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top