Marriage is Murder - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 14 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 57 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 14 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:45 pm

Robert came down in a pair of old comfortable jeans and a simple gray t shirt, and barefooted. Brian almost laughed. He saw Robert like that only if he was out working in the yard or the barn--or if he waas truly tired. Brian poured him a sangria and handed it to him.

"How can I help?" Brian asked gently.

"You already have," Robert said. "But you're welcome to come running with me in the morning if you want. I plan on going out before light."

"In the snow?" Brian asked, knowing how hard it was to run in the bitter cold.

"Yes. I need to keep in shape. I don't know what I"m up against."

"Alright, I"m in," Brian said.

"I'll take breakfast duty. Angus, you like to run but rarely get to go," Kate said.

"Really?" Angus said. "Thanks, Kate."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:31 am

Jack looked speechless at Roberts dress as he came down to eat " can I join you on that run?" he asked " could use the exercise" he said looking at both Brian and Robert " unless you just want it to be the two of you I could always use the gym " he said and looked at the door that lead down to the cellar where it was. Steven looked at them both and sighed.

"We'll be running with you tomorrow " he said and poked Jack gently " hay running in the snow is good cardiovascular exerciser " he said and Jess nodded " besides you still ow me a run " he said and jack nodded chuckling at him.

" ow I forgot about that " he said and looked at Robert and Brian " last race we had he lost , hes after a rematch" he said and cassidy sighed and shook her head.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:31 pm

"Then I'll meet you out on the trails at 5," Robert said. "Be warmed up and ready to go."

"Not a problem," Brian said.

"Just so you know, Lee intends to join us and to send some of his aurors to see what our training program is like. I think it sounds like a wonderful opportunity to show him what we're made of, don't you? We can hold our own, so perhaps its time we show them that we can do just that."

"Lees got some tough aurors," Brian said, sitting back and sipping on the glass of wine.

"So do we," Robert said. "I'm interested in seeing who wins, myself."

"You feel like making a wager on it?" Brian asked.

"Me? I'm betting on you guys," Robert said. "Who are you betting on?"

"I'm betting on you," Brian said.

"Oh, I don't know if I"m going there, I don't knwo that I want this to be an individual contest. But, I do think we can show up the Yanks just about any time. If nothing else, we have thousands of years of tradition behind us that they can't claim."

"That arguement may be a bit thin, Robert, since most of those 'Yanks' came from somewhere to the States at some point," Kate laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:52 pm

Jack nodded as he sat and chuckled at the wager but Steven shook his head. " you forget I'm American too " he said and smiled " but I agree let show them what for " he said and chuckled as he drank his coffee with Cassidy and Jess who both sat with there4 cups and listened.

" ow we got to see who wins that " Cassidy said looking at Jess and chuckled she too nodded.

" Might be fun for them " she said and saw Jacks face as she agreed " that and good to stretch the legs , I might join you on that tomorrow myself"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:05 pm

"I didn't forget anything," Robert said, with a slight smile. He had simply been trying to bait Steven. "Brian, you have Michael's cigarettes with you?"

"I live here," Brian laughed. "Of course I have them." He acciod a large handcarved wooden chest that had a beautiful mosaic of Italian glass on the top, along with a lighter. He opened the lid and smelled the handmade cigarettes that were made of the best tocacco soaked in the finest vintage brandy in the wrl. The aroma was almost intoxicating. He passed the box to Robert, along with the lighter.

"Bless you, Son," Robert said. He took a few cigarettes out and took the lighter. He took his sangria and went outside to the deck in order to not offend the nonsmokers.

"He didn't even take his coat," Kate sighed.

"He's not even aware that its cold," Brian said, knowingly. He knew Robert much too well when he got in this sort of stress. Robert channeled his thinking into the tasks ahead of him. The more stressed he became, the less emotional he became because he was pushing all his energy into his thoughts, into trying to be purely logical. "Just let him enjoy his cigarette. That run in the morning will help."

"Then I suggest you take hi for a run tonight," Kate said sternly.

"Well," Brian shrugged, "Maybe I will."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:17 pm

Jack and Steven looked at them both " we'll come along " Jack said and picked up Roberts jacket walking out to the aroma of the cigarettes " hay you forgot your jacket " he said and handed it to him " we're going for a run once were done you want to come along? " he asked Steven standing at the door way as well .

" weathers brisk " Steven said and looked out over the banister to the grounds now covered in show " must make sure the animals are ok " he said and and looked at Jack.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:23 pm

"You all sure you're up to a run tonight and then another one first thing in the morning?" Robert asked., taking his coat from Jack. "Thank you." . He looked at them and said. "I do appreciate it, Guys. Truly. Between not knowing if Khaat would survive this afternoon, or whether either she or I will survive a confrontation with Grindlewald, and losing almost everything I owned today...I'm feeling a bit stressed, I suppose."

"And if we didn't know you better, we would wonder how you are making it look like any other day at the office," Brian said. "But we know you far too well. You need some serious tension relief."

"Well, I was hoping the cigarettes and the sangria would do that."

"I don't think that's going to be enough this time," Brian said. "I think you need to take some action to burn it off, my friend."

"Alright. You two go check on the animals and make sure that they've gotten the barn ready to receive our animals tomorrow, please. And then Brian and I will meet you there in a few minutes," Robert told them. "Make sure you're dressed for it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:30 pm

Jack and Steven chuckled and nodded " yes sir " they said and moved inside to change then head down to the barn that inside had been extended to accommodate the extra animals. Steven checked out the stalls finding all but one was suitable he sorted the one that wasn't and was pleased , he added the hay and straw. " ok this place is ready for tomorrow . Both Jack and Steven moved out side and waited for Robert and Brian to arrive so they could run and get them selves tired out for the night.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:35 pm

Brian and Robert transfigured their clothing into approrpaite running clothes and they checked their watches and then made a run down to the barn from the house. Brian was impressed that Robert kept up with him stride for stride and made it look completely effortless.

"I hope I"m in your shape when I get to be your age. No offense," Brian told Robert.

"No offense taken," Robert laughed. "I hope you're in better shape when you get to be my age. Come on you two. Lets see if you can keep pace. And no making use of the werewolf juice tonight, Jack. Human runners only, Boy. Unless you'd rather be a grasshopper or something."

"I wonder what he'd look like as a grasshopper," Brian laughed.

"Green," Robert smiled slyly at Jack. "He would look green. And his head would not be the only place he didn't have hair." Brian burst out laughing.

"He's got you there, Jack," Brian laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:44 pm

Jack looked from Brian to Robert and back he gave a soft "awe" but chuckled and nodded " ok no wear stuff , I'd not look good as a grasshopper " he said and laughed as Steven nodded he agreed and Jack poked him " hay you don't have to agree with them.

" Well they are the boss's and you would look good as a grasshopper but for your head " he said and patted Jacks smooth head.

" Ow your so on I am going to so beat you tonight " he said and moved to warm up , Steven chuckled and followed him warming up as well as they preper4ed for there own battle of wills, jack against Steven.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 100 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 57 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top