Marriage is Murder - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 8 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 54 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 8 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:05 pm

"Seems to be," Robert said, "Where are my other kids?" he saw the other empty high chairs.

"I found one," Michael said, in a testy mood. He came in carrying Dakota. "I"m afraid she's found Angus's homebrew as well. She didn't have much. Didnt like it much."

"Oh for Pete's sake," Robert sighed. He handed Abbey quickly to Cassidy and went over to Dakota. He laid his hand on her forehead. "Well, it hasn't hurt her any. She's fine." Robert looked at the sour look on her face. "Not food," he told her. She shook her head no. She knew it hadn't been. "Do not eat unless we give it to you. Not good for babies," he told her.

"Wa!" she said to Robert.

"No, its not water," he corrected her. "God, how many more 2 year olds do we need? Michael, secure that damn bottle."

"Damn, damn, damn, damn,..." Dakota began to mimick Robert, singing loudly.

"You would pick that word up, wouldn't you?" he scowled at her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:40 pm

Jess smiled watching Andrew look at Dakota and Cassidy place Abby in her high chair giving her a bowl of food. Cassidy looked at Dakota and gasped " wow such a big word for a little girl" she said and sat down with Steven to eat breakfast. Jess sat with jack and looked up when Dakota swore.

" wow got to knock that one on the head Khaat " she said she saw Andrew going to say the word an frowned at him and he just bit his lip putting some food in his mouth instead knowing that his mom would not be happy with him as he saw Robert with Dakota.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:48 pm

"Khaat?" Robert asked her quietly.

"Certainly," Khaat agreed. Her father silently laid one finger on Dakota's forehead as Khaat reached to the table for a chocolate donut hole. Dakota's face looked blank for a moment when he touched her. Robert paused, removed his finger from her forehead and then tickled her. She looked at Robert as if she were regaining herself and then giggled.

"Donut, please," Robert said, smiliing at Dakota, his eyes never breaking contact with the tiny child. Khaat handed him the donut hole and he handed it to Dakota who took it eagerly.

"Oh, I do have to remember that trick," Brian said. He had never once thought of simply obliviating a single word from one of their own children. "Nice. Very nice."

"Very effective, too," Robert said, putting Dakota in the high chair. Angus came down carrying Julia and Robert Remus with Michael Brian in a baby packpack.

"Alright, you lot. Everybody get up and take a baby," Angus said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:57 pm

Jack chuckled " got to teach me that one Robert " he said looking at Jess as he stood up to take Robert Remus from Angus and place him in his high chair, Jess took Julia and Cassidy took Michael placing him in in a high chair next to Khaat.

"There you go all ready for food " she said and moved back to Fallon to her left and Jaylen to her right , Steven had James to his right so each baby had one adult between them feeding them eagerly. Jack gave Andrew a piece of toast and he took it chewing it while he smiled happily. while Fallon emptied her bottle then chewed the teat on the end happy now to have a full tummy.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:09 am

"Is Andrew not up yet, Daddy?" Khaat asked over breakfast.

"Oh, he is very awake," Angus tried to stifle a slight snicker. "Not in the mood for breakfast though. I took him a hangover remedy. Poor lad honestly thinks he has the flu. And I didn't tell him any different. I left that for you, Robert."

"Its just as well. I'd not like him to get the idea that Michael cannot be trusted because that's just not true. I think I want him to hear it properly. And I need to talk to him anyway," Robert said.

Brian noticed Khaat was sipping her juice but chasing her eggs. "Eat," he told her. "I know what you're thinking, but forget it for ten minutes. Eat."

"Is it alright that I have changed my mind and I dont' want to go now?" she asked.

"Yes," Robert said. "And I have felt the same way at least a hundred times over the last 48 hours. Its normal. But, we all got into what we're doing because we believe in doing the right thing, no matter what. Is that not why most of us were Gryffindors? I honestly don't think the sorting hat got it wrong for all of us. I think even if it meant our lives, we'd still go back and fight for freedom for these kids here at our table if nothing else. We all know that if we do not, and if Grindlewald's hold goes beyond England, we could eventually end up without any safehouse to run to anywhere on the planet and none of us want that for any of these kids, do we?"

"No," Brian said with a strong voice. "We do not. We fight."

"You're right," Khaat sighed. "Whatever the result, we stand. We fight."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:27 am

Jack and Jess looked at each other and smiled along with Steven and Cassidy " too right " Jack said stopping himself from saying "too damn right " Jess nodded her approval of his censoring of his language. Steven and Cassidy chuckled and nodded " yes we're all with you Khaat " he said as he fed James some mushed up fruit which he loved. Cassidy took Fallon and burped her placing her in the high chair with some toast to chew on rather than the teat on the bottle. Jack looked at Robert letting him know they were all behind them .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:35 am

"Hey, its not all bad," Angus said. "I do have a few surprises in store worth going home for."

"Huh?" Brian asked.

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise, now, would it?" he grinned.

"Different from mine?" Robert asked.

"Yes," Angus said.

"Wait...What exactly are we talking about?" Brian asked.

"Well, you'll just have to find out," Angus laughed. "Stop dawdling or we'll never get there. I'll go pack. My family will come in and close up the house for us after we leave. But do wear your coats. They are bitterly cold and loaded with snow. Much like the Colorado weather we left." He went upstairs to finish packing for everyone.

"Do you have a clue?" Khaat asked her father.

"Only about the parts I did. Not about the parts he did," Robert said.

"Do I need to be very afraid?" Brian frowned.

"Not yet," Robert laughed. "How soon will you all be ready to port home?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:59 am

Jack looked at Jess and shrugged he had no clue as to what Angus had in mind " well I'm sure its going to be good " Jess said and smiled at him then returned to feeding Catlin who was pulling at her arm for more food. Jack took James and walked threw to the nursery where he changed him into some warmer clothes for winter in England then walked back. setting him in the travel cot that sat in the living room . Jess did the same and sat with Jack. Cassidy finished with Jaylen and did the same knowing eventual she would have to take her, James and Fallon to Stevens ranch witch was her home now.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:09 am

When they were finished with breakfast, Robert stood up. "Get your coats. This is not a death sentence. We're just going home. Let's do this." He and Kate got up and picked their coats up off the sofas and put them on. Kate picked up Dakota and put her snowsuit on her, and Robert had every intention of picking up one of the triplets but Abbey reached for him. "You want to come with me?" he asked.

"Go bye bye?" she asked him.

"Yes. We're going bye bye."

"I go Papa," she reached for him.

"Okay," he said, picking her up. He put her in her snowsuit. Angus had gotten up and had managed to put the boys in snowsuits, and Brian put Julia in hers. He put his winter coat on and handed Khaat's long suede Native American coat. She put it on as her mother picked up Dakota. Her father shouldered their bags and picked up Abbey.

"Bye bye, Mama!" Abbey smiled, waving. "Go Papa." Khaat smiled. Abbey didn't seem to have any separation anxieties as long as she was with her grandparents. Khaat kissed Abbey and Dakota and stroked their cheeks. "You go with Papa. Daddy and I will be there in a minute."

"Bring the boy, Michael," Robert said.

Michael sighed. "You bring him. He's gonna hurl on me."

"Thats because of the hangover you gave him. He doesnt normally hurl when he ports. We'll see you there," Robert said, porting out.

"Would you rather I brought him?" Angus asked. "Believe me, it wouldn't be the first time I was hurled on. I take care of countless babies, remember?"

"If you're volunteering,..." Michael said.

"Oh for goodness sakes," Brian frowned. "I'll take him myself, and he won't hurl. Somebody else will have to take the boys, though."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:36 am

Jack and Steven stepped forward " we'll do it Brian" they said and picked up a boy each Cassidy stood with Fallon in a carrier and Jaylen in her arms , Steven had James and Michael in each arm where Jack had Andrew and Michael, Jess had Catlin and Brian Robert in her arms. All bundled up in winter clothing. Jack ported first with Jess holding his arm. Cassidy moved as she held Stevens arm she took one last look out of the window as Steven ported them first to Roberts home he smiled seeing Jack with Michael and Andrew still he moved to Robert. " so now what , we wait for things to kick off?" he asked.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 54 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top