Marriage is Murder - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 9 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 54 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 9 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:01 am

ooc : I am presuming you mean that one of the guys has michael-brian, and the other has robert-remus. and i am also going to presume that you ported back to khaat and brian's. because if thats not what you meant, i'm confused.

Khaat and Brian got Andrew up and eased his symptoms for him before they grabbed his gear along with their own. Khaat took Julia and Brian ported them all back to his house. Michael followed, bringing some extra bags with him that needed to come from Tuscany. Kieran and Fi, to their delight, met them in the house. It was sparkling clean and fresh, and there were fresh cut flowers and bowls of fresh fruit strategically placed to make the house look lived in. Michael set the two cat carriers on the floor and released Mo and Max back into their home. Archangel left Angus's shoulder and flew over to his perch. Khaat just stood frozen, trying to take in the sight of her home. It had been almost a year since she had seen it. She had missed it for months. And now they were home and she had mixed feelings. Brian wasn't moving either.

"You're safe," Kieran said gently to her, taking Julia from her. "Relax. I have it covered."

"You do?" she asked.

"He does," Lee said, coming out of the kitchen with coffee in his hand.

"Lee?" Robert frowned as Kate took Abbey from him.

"Robert," Lee smiled. "You're one of my best friends. We're allies. You had your entire first string squad with you. I brought my own to cover you. Robert, I know the odds you're playing by coming back here. If it goes to war, we're standing with you. We've got the outside. Can your squad cover this house on the inside?"

"I am quite sure, my friend," Robert said, smiliing, and embracing Lee. "Thank you. It means more than you know."

"Oh, and your guests have arrived and are at the farm as you requested."

"Thank you," Robert said. Fi and Kate set about getting the children out of their snow suits.

"Brian? Khaat?" Fi asked. "Come see this." She motioned to them as they took off their own coats. They followed her down the hallway. The old laundry room across the hall from Brian's office had been magically enlarged and completely redecorated into the biggest, happiest playroom that either Brian or Khaat could begin to take in. It would more than accomodate all the kids--including Jacks and Steven's. All of them. Khaat was speechless.

"Fi! This is..incredible!" Brian's eyes lit up with amazement. "Its like a whole toy store in here!"

"I know," she grinned. "It should keep them busy for hours."

"Days, weeks...years...We may never see them again," Brian said. "Hey! Jack, Jess! Cassidy, Steven! Bring the kids!"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:51 pm

OOC: yes, i couldn't think of the second twins name so just called him Brain Robert but it looks more like Alexander Robert.

Jess,Jack, Steven and Cassidy moved all the children threw to the nursery seeing it Andrew let go of Jack's hand and ran to a pile of bricks he sat and built a tower before laughing as they fell down. Jess let her two go and they each went to play " This is wonderful " Jess said and cassidy chuckled seeing the babies playing " well at least they like it " she said and moved to help Jaylen with a soft toy. Jack lent on the door and smiled along with Steven.

" nice Fiona" he said and smiled " might take some ideas from you for our nursery " he said and looked at Cassidy who nodded and looked at Fiona.

" yeah this is great " she saw Jaylen throw the toy and the giggle as Cassidy gave it back to her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:23 pm

"They're safe here," Fi said. "Robert isn't done with his news. We should let the kids enjoy themselves and then go back and let Robert finish."

"It is well worth the telling," Brian said. He and Khaat went back out to the living room.

When everyone was gathered, Robert said, "I have increased the size of this property just like I did in Colorado. It was owned by farms that were losing money, so I got the land all around us an an irresistable price. We are greatly larger here than we were. And--you will find, if you go out and look, that there are four more log cabins. Not the same size as this one, but 4 bedroom log homes, all furnished, at each corner of the property. That gives us 6 homes on this land, when you include this house and the guest house. I've given each house a name, after each one of my grandchildren. And I have plans for one more. There is one named the Robert Remus House, the Michael-Brian House, the Julia-Katherine House, and the Dakota- Karina House. I do have plans to honor Khaat's first child, Mis, with a home, but that is still on paper and has not been constructed. But--aside from you needing to know this for your security work, it is also important for you to know that in those times when you don't want to be far from this house, you are welcome to each use one of the houses for you and your children so that you can be closer. I don't know that anyone else will use them, so if you want to bring some of your own belongings or change the funishings, then, that's fine. Angus has several sets of keys for each house in the key cabinet in the kitchen. The houses are all identical simply because it was easier that way.

"I know that you're all bonded and are struggling with going to your own homes when we're looking at some of the highest risks we've ever faced. And after spending so many months under the same roof. This gives you a way to start to ease back into your own lives and know that you're only a quick apparating spell away from being right here. That was my thought. It is important to Khaat and Brian and Kate and I that you all have the ability to go live your own lives, freely, if you so choose, without the discomfort of being away from here if you don't want to be. Now, with the new houses, its your choice."

http://www.loghomes.com/forsale/thorne/thorne.html
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:45 pm

Jack looked at Jess and smiled then looked at Cassidy and Steven. " we know you have your ranch but .." he said and saw Cassidy smiled at them.

" we won't be that far from you guys " she said and Steven nodded " we'll use the cabin , the ranch is still there for holidays " she said and Steven nodded.

" we feel we should be close " he said holding Cassidy close to him he saw Jack nod along with Jess.

" Robert were all agreed , were staying close and thanks for the use of the cabins" he said smiling at Jess who held him close " our children will grow up with yours your our extended family "
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:57 pm

"Then, you should all four go tour the cabins and decide which ones you want to use," Brian said. "Angus, keys please." Angus went to the kitchen and brought back four sets of keys and gave them to Jack.

"I am presuming you want to all go together. If not, then simply take a couple, each of you. They're labeled," Angus said.

"Daddy," Khaat said, "Why don't we simply name the guest house after Mis? After all, she was here before any of the kids were. Just like the guest house was here. It seems fitting enough."

"Well, thats fine with me, if its alright with you."

"Fine," Brian agreed.

"Then, perhaps Mis's Cottage?" he asked.

"Fine. I think it is very fitting, and it tells her that she will always have a home with us, no matter what. That is very important to us both," Brian said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:07 pm

Jack looked at Angus and took the keys handing two to Steven he looked at Khaat and smiled " that's a great Idea" he said Steven nodded he agreed and took the last two keys he handed one back we'll be in the Michael-Brian house " he said smiling Cassidy smiled back and nodded. Jack looked at the keys and handed one back

"we're taking the Robert Remus house" He said Jess nodded " don't worry we won't change it that much " he said smiling at Khaat as Jess spoke

" your taste is exquisite so I know everything will be ok besides I don't think we have anything left to add to it " she said and held Jack tight.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:15 pm

"You'll need maps to the new grounds," Robert said. He opened a folder and handed out maps of the new grounds, which had every detail carefully marked, includiing the new riding trails andall the rest of the new details. "Go see it," Robert said. "Take a few minutes to go see your new homes. I don't want this to replace your homes. Use is only when you feel you need to stay here. we do want you to still have your own sense of empowerment and ability to take care of yourselves. If anything happened to the four of us, we would want you to still know that you had lives. None of us know how this is going to turn out. We're all hoping for the best, but truly we just don't know.

"Oh, and one more thing, Jack and Steven, when the four of you go out, please check on how things are in the barn? We haven't been here for months. And Brian and I respect your judgement on that. Make sure things are as they should be. When the snow clears a bit, I want you to check the riding trails and the grounds and make note of any necessary repairs. A place like this always has something that needs fixed. Bring that list back to Brian, please."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:25 pm

Jack and Steven took the maps noting that there cabins were away from the main house but close so that they could get to them if needed " sir we know that but we want to be close" Steven said on hearing Robert as about the stable they both nodded " yes sir " they said together and took there ladies hands to aperate to the houses.

" can we leave the children here while we check things out " Jess asked looking at Robert hoping it would be fine since they were happily playing with the new toys around them . Cassidy took Stevens hand but waited as well for Robert to answer Jess.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:40 pm

"Certainly," Robert said. "There's no point in taking them out in the cold if you don't havo. I think we can keep them out of trouble for that long. Michael, where did you place Andrew?"

"Not far," Michael said. "I am taking him with me so he gets on that train tomorrow with me to go back."

"Do keep him out of trouble, would you?" Robert said.

"Indeed. I shall go get the lad and take him home," Michael said, heading down the hallway. "See you all later!"

"Bye, Michael," Khaat called. "Be safe."

"Of course," MIchael called back before he disappeared out of sight.

"It is feeling a bit emptier," Khaat admited.

"Ah, well," Robert smiled, "That is only illusion. Angus how about making a pot of tea and a pot of coffee, please?"

"Certainly," Angus said, heading for the kitchen.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:01 pm

Jack smiled and aperated Jess and himself to their cabin Jack smiled seeing it warm and cozy it was with an open fire next to the TV he knew that with John would be used a lot he let Jess move to the kitchen and she smiled loving how it was laid out.

" I'll be baking in here every day " she said and Jack kissed her neck as he held her.

" that's good " he said and smiled to her.

Steven held Cassidys hand " don't for get John he has to go back the same time" he said then holding Cassidys hand he aperated to their cabin's living room both smiled even though Cassidy hadn't been in a log cabin before she liked how warm it felt even the fire was lit for them as they looked around finding the kitchen Cassidy loved the room walking around it . Soon they decided time was to head back to the main house. Steven reluctantly placed down his cup of coffee that Cassidy had made for him and he stood up.

" time to go back " he said and cassidy held him tight as he aperated her back to the main house Jack stood waiting " ok barn and those horses " he said both aperated out Cassidy moved to Jess and smiled and both talked about their cabins both smiling as they did.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 54 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top