Marriage is Murder - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 10 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 55 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 10 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:13 pm

Angus had put together tea, coffee, and then had put together a large platter of paninis, a cold pasta salad, and a fresh fruit salad. Just something simple. He set it on the counter in the kitchen with stacks of plates and forks. He decided to just use bottles of soda or the hot drinks for the beverages.

"I put some lunch together. I know its a bit early here for it, but part of us is still on Tuscan time and the other part of us is on Colorado time," Angus said. "You're welcome to fix your plates. I just made it a buffet on the kitchen counter."

"Thank you, Angus," Khaat said. "I'm sure the kids are starving."

"So am I," Brian grinned. "Perhaps we should get their plates first and then get our own."

"Good idea," Kate laughed. "They do love to eat."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:23 pm

Jess and cassidy gathered the plates for their children and headed to the nursery where after tidying up a small table each child was sat down at it and given their plates each eating what was on it Jess staid with the children while Cassidy headed back to get some food for herself and sat with Steven to eat her pannini Jack sat not far away eating his own over filled sandwich which made Steven chuckle. Jess walked in several moments later and made her self some food and a coffee she sat with Jack.

" the kids are all fed and playing again " she said smiling to them.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:34 pm

"Thank you," Khaat said. Brian fixed plates for the two of them, while Robert fixed plates for him and Kate.

"These are excellent, Angus," Robert said. "Its like bringing Tuscany right here. Very nice."

"Well, I sort of thought we might all be a bit confused for a few days," Angus laughed. "And besides, I don't mind ever returning to my roots when I get into the kitchen."

"And we appreciate every delicious mouthful," Brian laughed, taking another bite of his sandwich.

"Its nice that we can just eat simply without having to always be at tthe table and that we can just enjoy some friendship in the living room. There is one thing missing, though."

"What's that?" Robert asked.

"This," Angus said, flicking his wand at the fireplace to start a warm fire in the fireplace.

"Perfect" Khaat smiled. "How long can we hide out here before they know we're back?"

"Ah, well,..." Robert hesitated a moment. "We don't intend to. We intend to become very, very public about it. We're going to push this small simmer of dissent the public has to a rolling boil."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:44 pm

Jack looked at Steven and back to Robert they all had the same thought " we'll be with you both " Jack said and Steven nodded he agreed as he finished his sandwich then stared on his coffee and smiled loving its flavor as he drank . Cassidy and Jess nodded they stood with the men.

" yes, we'll stay with the children." Jess said Cassidy smiled in agreement and finished her food taking a glass of juice instead of a coffee or tea. Jess drank some tea and found it to be one of Roberts flavored teas a hazelnut flavor she thought.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:08 pm

Robert was just finishing the last of his fruit salad when Owens apparated in suddenly. "Robert! FIre! The farm is on fire. We need every available hand!"

"Good Lord!" Robert and Kate both paled. The leaped to their feet and accio'd their coats and apparated out without a word.

"Somebody! Stay with the kids!" Khaat exclaimed. She and Brian grabbed their coats and apparated out as well

"Kieran and I will stay if you like," Fi said. "Go safe Robert's home."

Robert apparated to the farm and saw that several sections of the house were ablaze.

"Oh, Robert!" Kate said. Robert began to fire some powerful water spells at the flames, joining the wizards from the organization who were already there.

Khaat and Brian apparated in and Khaat saw her rooms--Remus's rooms--right on the verge of being consumed in flames.

"No!" she panicked. She ran towards where her rooms were, and Brian caught up with her, wrapping his arms around her from behind to restrain her.

"No," he said to her. "I wont' lose you. Not for this. You can't go in there. I'll help you fight, but out here. Stay with me, Babe."

"But..." she began.

"I know," he said, firing a water spell to soak down her rooms.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:16 pm

Steven and Jack joined them both firing water from there wands Cassidy moved around the building while Jess staid with the children. Steven moved over the front door dosing it down as Jack sprayed over the roof hoping that would put out the flames. both moved together. Jack could feel the heat on his skin and he stepped back hoping they could save some of the farmhouse. " Get that spark!!" he shouted to Steven who dosed it before it could take hold then went back to spraying they house till he was nothing but a wet smoldering chard house some rooms sat untouched others no longer there but chard remains.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:23 pm

It had taken longer than Brian thought, and he had thought he had kept an eye on Khaat every few seconds, but when he looked beside him to reassure her, she was gone. He instantly panicked and he knew where she had gone. He apparated into her old rooms. She wasn't there, Not that he saw. He fentured out into the hallway and found her to be fighting a still smoldering beam overhead. He heard a telltale sound of a deep rumbling groan overhead.

"Move!" he shouted at her. She obeyed, but rather than leaping towards him, for some reason, he leaped away from him, just as the entire hot hallway ceiling collapsed bringing down what looked like tons of rubble. He called and called for her but got no response. He forgot himself and took hold of the hot smoking beams and began hurling them away, trying to unbury her.

"Jack!" Brian called, unable to see her or to get her to respond. "Jack, I need your strength! Now!"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:31 pm

Jack heard Brian and aperated in seeing the smoldering beam he moved forward he could feel its heat from the fire but ignored it grasping it he lifted it with all his strength he held it up for Brian holding it in his some what red hands " let me guess Khaat " he said straining against its weight but he managed to wedge it up and breathed out . " awe this was my favorite shirt " he said seeing a burn threw it but he just sighed and turned to look at Brian and followed him in case he was needed again.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:42 pm

Brian saw Jack's opening and he crawled through the smoldering embers. He finally found her in the rubble, face down in so much soot there was no possible way for her to breathe. He picked her up and slid back through the opening Jack was giving them.

"Got her," Brian said to Jack. "You're clear. Let go." He stood up and picked Khaat up and carried her out of the house and laid her down in the snow in the yard away from the house, shouting for Robert. Robert seemed to apparate in out of nowhere.

"Oh, don't tell me," Robert sighed. He sent to Khaat and came between her and Brian. "Let me." He knelt and checked her. "Unconscious," he said. "Looks like..." he felt the back of her head. "Uh huh. She hit her head. And...she has some smoke inhalation. A few...burns, But she's going to be fine...until I get done with her. Because I'm gonna kill her."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Jack dropped the Beam it broke in two and smoldered he coughed and followed Brian back out side as he brushed down his hands and saw the some what red from the heat " damn got to get Jess to look at them" he said as Steven walked up to him as he coughed up the smoke.

" ok come on lets get you sorted out " Steven said and moved him to Robert who was dealing with Khaat. Jack looked down at her.

" ok is she going to be alright?" he asked holding his hands out and wincing a little as Steven looked at him " Im fine nothing Jess can't heal" he said and looked at Robert .
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 100 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 55 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top