Marriage is Murder - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 11 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 55 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 11 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:02 pm

"Get her to tend to you," Robert told Jack. "They don't look particularly bad but they probably sting. Khaat's going to be fine. Brian, take her home. There's nothing you can do here. I'll send you word when I can."

"Robert, I think she was just..."

"I know exactly what she was trying to do and I'm still going to kill her," Robert said. "Remus is dead. Gone. And keeping those ancient old tobacco filled rooms won't make him any less dead!" Robert own voice had risen to shouting in his own anger. Brian knew exactly what he was feeling because he was experiencing it himself.

"I'll take care of it," Brian said. "I'll take her home."

"Dont bring her back here! Do you understand me? She needs to get her feet in the present and out of the damned cemetary!" Robert said, not even quite believing his own words as they left his mouth. Brian picked Khaat's limp form up out of the snow and apparated her home.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:08 pm

Jack nodded " yes sir they do a bit " he said and watched Brian aperate away with Khaat he followed and headed to Jess as soon as he arrived she was taken aback by the state of his hands but soon got to work on them. Steven staid with Robert wondering now what they were to do now that the fire was out.

" maybe we should check out what started this , if it was an accident or arson" he said and turned to the house. He walked over and looked at the chard smoldering remains of the farm house " some is salvageable but not a lot sir" he said picking up an old photo that was burnt around the edge.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:18 pm

"You seem to be right," Robert said.

"Robert," Kate said, "Your library is in tact. Nothing toched. It smells like smoke, but I'm sure you can get rid of that smell from your books."

"It'll take time," Robert said quietly, walking back into the ashes of what had been his home for so many years.Most of it was gone. Just gone. The only thing that seemed to be surviving, as he walked through it was his library, standing like a lonely tower, and Khaat's rooms. The rest of it was gone. The contents of those rooms remained. The rest of it was gone. Completely.

"Robert," Kate said. "No one waas seriously hurt. And the barn is intact. The most important rooms survived. We'll be fine. Its not like there aren't plenty of new houses at Brian's and empty rooms in the main house. We are not destitute. Now you get yourself together and finish up here. I expect you to be back before bedtime. I'll go get us some essentials. And stop moping. It could be a whole lot worse." She kissed his cheek and apparated out for Diagon Alley.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:32 pm

Steven walked with Robert sifting threw the chard remains of what was left of their farm " we'll help rebuild it " he said and kicked away a piece of wood and saw Kate " she's right " he said and looked around " there a little scared but I'll talk to them and check on them every day" he said and walked down to the barn to calm the animals down and make sure they had everything they needed for the night.

Jack sat in front of Jess who held his hands the redness slowly leaving them and the skin slowly healed back as if he'd never burnt them. " Thanks hun" he said and flexed his fingers that still felt a little stiff as he moved them.

" That stiffness will go in a day or two " I thought I'd be healing the kids scraped knees not my husbands burnt hands " she said and chuckled
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:49 pm

"Thank you, Steven," Robert said, knowing he'd been entirely too harsh with Brian about Khaats actions. He himself understood them almost too well. Owens walked over to him.

"Sir," he said. "I have the investigators. They're ready to step in to find the cause of this."

"Its going to take a couple days for it to all cool down enough for anyone to get in," Robert said.

"We'll be here, Sir," Owens said. "Its getting dark and cold. Why don't you go home and tend to your family? With all due respect, we'll deal with this for tonight."

"Oh, alright. No one in or out, Owens," Robert sighed, feeling his head pounding from stress. He called to the others and motioned to them. "Let's roll it up and go home, Guys. There's...nothing left here. Thanks for your help. I'll see you at home in a few minutes." He apparated out.

Owens looked at them. "He'll be there. He just wants a couple minutes without drama, I think. In my own experience, the only time I've seen him do this is when he'd really like to lose his temper. He goes off, gets it together and comes back. Give him just a few minutes. It doesn't happen very often, and it doesn't take him very long when it does. He'll be back. Soon."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Jack smiled at Jess as his hands eased a little and he stood up and walked to the window Jess waking with him " hows Khaat ?" He asked Jess shrugged and held him.

" i'm guessing what ever Robert told you is good enough , she'll live " she said and sat him back down. Cassidy walked in and saw Jack looking for Steven sighing at not seeing him.

" he stayed ?" she asked and saw Jack nod " ok just so I know where he is" she said and chuckled as she pored some juice again and drank it she pored another and gave it to Jack " will help clear your throat of the smoke " she said and smiled at Jess " been in enough fires my self to know what happens " she saw Jess nod and smile back in thanks. they both looked as Kate entered the room.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:26 pm

Kate had several packages in her hands. "I...added some things to my Madam Malkins account, Jess," she sai. "But we really did need some essentials. Robert has an order of things from his tailor in London, but I can't get those things until tomorrow. With what we brought in our bags while we were gone and what I just bought, I think we'll get by for a few days."

"Kate," Angus came downstairs and kissed Kates cheek. "I am so sorry. I fixed the other master suite for you two. The one you usually use. How's Robert?"

"He was still there when I left," Kate said. "But I can feel how upset he is. Where's Brian?"

"Upstairs in the bedroom. He's taking care of Khaat."

"Is she still unconscious?"

"Yes. He's asked me for an ice pack for her head. And some bandages. He's found some burns."

"I'll get Robert's burn ointment," Kate said. "And then I'll be back to help you in the kitchen with dinner."

"I'll manage," he said. "Take care of Khaat." Just at that moment he heard Abbey's trademark cry from the playroom. "Two bits tells me that is Dakota at work," he sighed. He headed off to the playroom. Kate followed along. To their surprise a magical toy lion had gone rogue and was actuallly biting Abbey. Abbey was terrified, and little drops of blood were dripping on the white carpet--teethmarks from the tiny tin teeth.

"Oh my stars!" Kate said.

"Papa!!!!" Abbey screamed in terror as the toy lion tightened its bite on her tiny hand and growled with some ferocity.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:33 pm

Jack ran with them he dove over to the toy had pulled the jaw open as he then held it away from Abby as it tried to bite him too but he just gave a growl as he held it " Kate , Dakota?" he asked looking at Kate wondering " this is mean real mean" he said looking at the rouge toy that tried to scratch him. Jess walked over to Abby and healed the bites.

" she'll be fine now" she said and left Abby to Kate knowing that Abby would prefer Kate,Andrew sat watching them all as he looked at Jack with the toy.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Dakota turned on Jack, full of fury. She dashed over and snatched the toy from him, and the toy immediately curled up in her hands, purring. Kate was now angry as well.

"Dakota Lupin!" Kate reprimanded. "That was not nice. It is MY toy now." She snatched the toy from Dakota who immediately started smacking Kate for taking her toy and screaming in utter anger.

"Papa!!" Abbey was still crying and screaming for her grandfather. Just at that moment, Robert apparated back in and heard his granddaughters both screaming. He made a dash off to the playroom, and Abbey raced to him, reaching for him, crying as though her llttle heart would break. He picked her up. She was telling him in her baby language that the kitty bit her.

"Which kitty? Mo? Max?" he asked, unbelieving that either kitty would bite her. He knew those cats loved the girls.

"No," Kate said. "This one." Kate showed him the toy that was now growling and roaring and snapping at Kate. "Shut it!" she ordered the toy angrily.

"Don't let her smack you, Kate. That isn't going to curb that temper of hers," Robert said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:11 pm

Jack felt Dakota take the toy from him the watched as Kate took it from her he looked down and spoke to it "Finite Incantatum" he said as he moved to Kate " mind if I hold that now. "He said as he held and looked at Dakota. Jess looked at Dakota also and shook her head Andrew walked up to Jess and she picked him up he looked at Dakota and shook his head.

"Dack do no no?" he asked and Jess nodded to him.

" yes she did but let grandad Robert sort it " she said and Andrew looked at Dakota.

" oow bad " he said and cuddled into Jess's neck
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 100 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 55 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top